Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey ladies!

Still thinking of Tink and Lilypie everyday hope you are well *hugs* xxx

MC and Hopes sounds like you are getting close :)

Poppy can't wait to see your scan pics!

PK sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

China, Damita, Caz, PC and all other ttc dd's out there im sending lots and lots of babydust to you all this cycle :)

Hope BabyD is starting to feel better, i am feeling more sicky now than i did before but i only actually throw up when i brush my teeth. But the thought of fried food, meat and large portions still have me close to the verge of being sick so i totally feel for BabyD x

Hi to any DD's i have missed and hope you are well x

Not much going on with me just been working lots :-( i am tired, zzzzz!!!
I have my midwife appointment on friday, she is coming to my house and i have my 12 week scan a week today. . . exciting! xxx

Hey ladies!

Still thinking of Tink and Lilypie everyday hope you are well *hugs* xxx

MC and Hopes sounds like you are getting close :)

Poppy can't wait to see your scan pics!

PK sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

China, Damita, Caz, PC and all other ttc dd's out there im sending lots and lots of babydust to you all this cycle :)

Hope BabyD is starting to feel better, i am feeling more sicky now than i did before but i only actually throw up when i brush my teeth. But the thought of fried food, meat and large portions still have me close to the verge of being sick so i totally feel for BabyD x

Hi to any DD's i have missed and hope you are well x

Not much going on with me just been working lots :-( i am tired, zzzzz!!!
I have my midwife appointment on friday, she is coming to my house and i have my 12 week scan a week today. . . exciting! xxx

Oooh a week today!! V.EXCITED for you Jenny!! :happydance:

I have my second scan on the 6th September, we cannot wait to find out if I am carrying a little rugby player or a little ballerina! :haha:

xxx

Thanks Laurah :) Would u prefer a boy or girl or are you not fussed either way?
We are going to stay team yellow because my hubby really wants the surprise lol x

Ooh, I don't know how you have the patience!! :haha:

Rob and I are dying to find out if it is a boy or a girl! Rob wants a boy of course and I want a girl but I don't mind really, and I honestly mean that. I just want a healthy :baby: that's all.

When was your other scan done? Its sooooo cute!! :thumbup:

xxx

Laura these are of korben at 28wks and piccy when he was born, well worth it. Went to Babybond.

I cannot believe how much it looks like him!!!!

During the scan is the screen picture you see like that too? Did you get the video as well?

Ooh, I just don't know whether I want to wait until he/she is born to find out what she/he looks like! And to save the money to use for a weekend away for me and Rob before it gets too cold/I get too big to do anything! :haha:

xxx

yey for scans girls!:yipee:

i had a rough night...contractions for 3 hours then nothing :haha: must have been a false start, i did get a wee bit excited :rofl: silly cabbage!

yey for scans girls!:yipee:

i had a rough night...contractions for 3 hours then nothing :haha: must have been a false start, i did get a wee bit excited :rofl: silly cabbage!

Ha ha ha MC! :haha:

Not long left for you now...are you scared? I daren't even think about giving birth just yet! Still trying to get used to getting bigger, and bigger...and bigger! :haha:

xxx

17 days MC wooohoooooooo :happydance::happydance: excited muchly :haha::hugs:

Laura yes you see the scan the same as the pictures, plus they change it back to 2d sometimes to check measurements, organs etc and sex if you want to know or confirm what you been told. Also got a 10 minute DVD of it all :thumbup:

Jenny sorry to hear you feel yuk but your not far off 2nd Try now so fx'd you n babydream start feeling better :hugs:

Tink thinking of you :kiss:

Everyone else hope your all well :hugs:

afm nothing still sweating so think im just getting rid of that nasty bug still :growlmad: BHs calmed down but didnt like them :nope: this little one never sleeps i swear she always awake jumping around.

Hello Ding Dongs,

It's been a long time since i posted properly, forgive me please.

I managed to read back some, so here it goes...

Tink, thinking of you a lot hunni, hope you are all okay and coping xxx

Poppy, glad you and family feeling better, must have been an awful bug, yaaaay for your scan this week xxx

MC, not long to go, sorry about BH and not being around lately when you are so excited. Bad timing for my sickness i guess but i am really excited for you and can't wait for Rhys's arrival. xxx

Jen, i'm sorry you feeling sick hun. What i noticed was it's much better to be sick with something in the stomach rather than have only acid coming up. So eat toast, biscuits which help with acid. Even if it comes back up it's better. And go and get some anti sickness medication, i think that's the stuff which is helping me through it now. xxx

MommyV, hope you are coping better than us lol xxx

Hopes, not long to go for you either, gosh you are slim only your bump sticking out lol xxx

PK, hope things are going ok and settling in nicely into your new home xxx

China girl, i saw some pics on fb. Were they taken on the wedding you went to? You look gorgeous! xxx

Coral, hope you and lo are okay, still screaming at bathtime? Bless xxx

Puppycat, happy belated anniversary, seems like you had a fab weekend away xxx

Laura, hope that awful court case is not stressing you out and managed to withdraw your statement. How ridiculous, you were just trying to help! xxx

Phoebe, hope you and little Florence are ok, you must be a busy mummy, thinking about you a lot xxx

Lupine, hope you are feeling a bit better, no doubt that whatever is going on you still would be a terrific mummy. I'm glad you getting help xxx

LB and Lew congrats again girls, hope all ok and enjoying your lo xxx

Damita, congrats on your graduation, now i hope you have some time to rest and get that bfp xxx

Oh dear i've been writing this for ages and now i forgot the rest. Anyway...SB, RP, PJ and all others hope all ok with you xxx

Asfm...I have not been sick for a couple of days (touch wood) but have been feeling sick. I can keep food and drink down but have so much disgusting saliva i keep spitting, yuk, sorry. Trying to eat juicy fruits but they make even more saliva, so need dry cheerios, toast and other carb stuff right after that. I lost 6kg since i found out i was preggo. My scan is 15th August, hope baby is okay, I wish i had a doppler !!! I found that shower makes me sick cause of the steam creating more fleighm (sp) so having baths which i really enjoy. DH is freaking out how time is flying by, we've done a quarter of the time already lol. xxxxxxxxx

Happy 10wks Babydream and glad your nearing 1st Tri so you start to feel human again, looking forward to your scan too :happydance:

Oh i forgot!! At my local hossy they won't tell me the sex of the baby!!! They are not allowed! How stupid is that? i'm gonna have to pay for a gender scan!!!

Ive heard that some hospitals dont tell you either, stupid really but if you shop around you should find a private clinic not too expensive.

Hello Ding Dongs,

It's been a long time since i posted properly, forgive me please.

I managed to read back some, so here it goes...

Tink, thinking of you a lot hunni, hope you are all okay and coping xxx

Poppy, glad you and family feeling better, must have been an awful bug, yaaaay for your scan this week xxx

MC, not long to go, sorry about BH and not being around lately when you are so excited. Bad timing for my sickness i guess but i am really excited for you and can't wait for Rhys's arrival. xxx

Jen, i'm sorry you feeling sick hun. What i noticed was it's much better to be sick with something in the stomach rather than have only acid coming up. So eat toast, biscuits which help with acid. Even if it comes back up it's better. And go and get some anti sickness medication, i think that's the stuff which is helping me through it now. xxx

MommyV, hope you are coping better than us lol xxx

Hopes, not long to go for you either, gosh you are slim only your bump sticking out lol xxx

PK, hope things are going ok and settling in nicely into your new home xxx

China girl, i saw some pics on fb. Were they taken on the wedding you went to? You look gorgeous! xxx

Coral, hope you and lo are okay, still screaming at bathtime? Bless xxx

Puppycat, happy belated anniversary, seems like you had a fab weekend away xxx

Laura, hope that awful court case is not stressing you out and managed to withdraw your statement. How ridiculous, you were just trying to help! xxx

Phoebe, hope you and little Florence are ok, you must be a busy mummy, thinking about you a lot xxx

Lupine, hope you are feeling a bit better, no doubt that whatever is going on you still would be a terrific mummy. I'm glad you getting help xxx

LB and Lew congrats again girls, hope all ok and enjoying your lo xxx

Damita, congrats on your graduation, now i hope you have some time to rest and get that bfp xxx

Oh dear i've been writing this for ages and now i forgot the rest. Anyway...SB, RP, PJ and all others hope all ok with you xxx

Asfm...I have not been sick for a couple of days (touch wood) but have been feeling sick. I can keep food and drink down but have so much disgusting saliva i keep spitting, yuk, sorry. Trying to eat juicy fruits but they make even more saliva, so need dry cheerios, toast and other carb stuff right after that. I lost 6kg since i found out i was preggo. My scan is 15th August, hope baby is okay, I wish i had a doppler !!! I found that shower makes me sick cause of the steam creating more fleighm (sp) so having baths which i really enjoy. DH is freaking out how time is flying by, we've done a quarter of the time already lol. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun. :hugs:

Hope you are feeling better. I thought my first Try was bad but you have totally beaten me hands down! :haha: I am sure baby is absolutely fine, they are strong little buggers and like my midwife said 'the baby is basically a parasite livign inside you and if anything at all, the baby will get everything it needs and it will be you that is ill/feels ill'...Nice I know! :haha: Thankfully it is true though so dont worry about the bubba.

I haven't managed to get out of the court appearance but I asked my midwife to write me a ltr so will send that to them and hopefully they will treat me with a little more respect and kindness.

xxx

Oh i forgot!! At my local hossy they won't tell me the sex of the baby!!! They are not allowed! How stupid is that? i'm gonna have to pay for a gender scan!!!

Oh no!! That is so rubbish!! :growlmad:

It might be really obvious though at your 20 week scan anyway and fingers crossed you get a really clear nub shot at your first scan! :happydance:

xxx

Hi ding dongs! Hi Laura :hi:

Sorry I have not been on much. Been busy with the baby and kids. Also dh back to work today so busy but actually less stressed with him gone:haha:

Mc, not long I think maybe 2 weeks today for you:happydance:

Poppy I can't wait for 3d pics of your little princess, finally you can be sure and buy pink:haha:

Tink been thinking of you constantly and keeping you in my prayers, you are very strong.x

Jenny not long til your scan so exciting.

Babyd glad you have been keeping some food down, before long you will feel normal again and have a nice baby bump to rub :awww:

China hey Hun hope you are well lots of :dust:

Dm that's great you heard baby hb, it's amazing isn't it.

Hi to All the rest of the ding dongs, puppy, Phoebe, lew, caz, damita, PK x

Nice to see you Coral hope Keira being good for you... i find my house more stressfull when OH home :haha:

:hi: girls well oh mum and dad has just got back from benidorm they loved it there's another 2 preggo people in the family so hope the 3 rd one is me been shopping now chill in x x x

had my gtt today,i wasnt very well and threw up after,hoping it comes bk negative tommorow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->