Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey sweeties...still crazy busy around here. Making travel arrangements to go to funeral. We're leaving in the am, plan to be back on Sunday. Plus have had to do shopping around with specialtybpharmaciesnfor ivf meds...trying to find them a bit cheaper. Think I finally have got it as cheap as it's gonna get thru walgreens, surprisingly. Anyway, I'll try to keep up with posts while we're out of town but not sure if I'll have time to respond. Love you all and miss you :kiss:

Tink, still praying for you hun and poppy so glad you're feeling better finally :hugs: mc, i still think you're going to go a bit early :winkwink:

omg I witnessed an accident today :-( was not nice car was travelling way too fast for some reason he braked (didn't see y car parked on side of rd) skidded and the car jumped rolled though sign posts over path and in the chip shop. They were so lucky that they got out and no one was on the path didn't hit the parked cars and that the chip shop wasn't open at the time. I couldn't believe it gave my name to the police as I was at the traffic light about to turn into the road which it happened on. So now waiting for the police to ring for statement. I was really shaky after :-(

Heres 25+2 Bumpy pic.
https://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5416/25pf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont seem to be getting bigger you lucky thing lol

PK have a safe trip sweetie.

Baby hopes hopes you pass the gtt, lovely bump very petite and cute :)

Sleeping that sounds horrible, glad no one was hurt.

I feel bad for the preggos in this heat, I'm sweating, xx

Think mine has stopped growing for a bit its not got any bigger since last piccy.

enjoying the somersalts poppy!? :dohh: im just checking in before bed, hope i get some sleep tonight!, nothing and no one will let me lately..im fooked!! :growlmad: headache to go with it too now! :dohh: xxxx

Oh yeah loving it lol think she can hear korben crying, he got two top back teeth coming through n one bottom back pfft. Aww hope you get some sleep sweetie :hugs:

lol at shower and :sex::haha: i said it in my head as shower n shag! :rofl:..:dust: puppycat xx

poppy...is Korben poorly with his teeth, connor was a star when teething, only the odd occasion he cried..chloe was a screamer though, many sleepless nightswhen she teethed! hope Korben cuts them soon and he feels better poor baby! :awww: xxxx

asfm...woke up early...feel achey down below..started leaking...:haha: think its CM or pee or both though..:blush: im so glamorous!!:haha:..hope all ding dongs are well:hugs: to all..xx

ugh. woke up in the middle of the night to eat again. and now im stuck being awake. its like 315 here, gotta get up at 5 to get ready and go to breakfast with OH and then early early midwife appointment. think they said theyd check for dilation if i wanted since theyd already be "there" for the strep b swabs. hopefully SOMETHING is happening. although i know not likely, and doesnt mean much. blah.

mc glad to hear you cant control your bodily fluids anymore :haha:

babyhopes love the little bump aww :)

thanx hopes!! hope your MW app goes well...dont pee yourself on the way there will ya :winkwink: :rofl: xx

omg I witnessed an accident today :-( was not nice car was travelling way too fast for some reason he braked (didn't see y car parked on side of rd) skidded and the car jumped rolled though sign posts over path and in the chip shop. They were so lucky that they got out and no one was on the path didn't hit the parked cars and that the chip shop wasn't open at the time. I couldn't believe it gave my name to the police as I was at the traffic light about to turn into the road which it happened on. So now waiting for the police to ring for statement. I was really shaky after :-(

Don't give a statement!!!!

They will force you to go to court and give evidence like I am having to do :cry:

So scared about it

XX

laurah i cant believe they can force you like that. did you look into the whole 'withdrawing your statement' thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->