Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah, only victims can withdraw their statements. Witnesses can express a want to withdraw their statement but the CPS can force the statement to still be used and since they are forcing me to appear in court, I am pretty sure they will reject my application to withdraw my statement too.

Totally devastated. Going to try and refuse to give evidence on the day and see what happens. They could find me in contempt of court though and hold me then I could face a prison sentence of up to 6 months!!

Its totally out of order. All I wanted was a screen to hide my identity seeing as though the bloke lives round the corner but they refused me.

x

Mc I wrote 'gonna make DH shower and screw me' but thought it was a bit naughty :haha:

hey laura

hopefully it won't mean I have to go to court to give statement I think there were loads of people who saw it and saw more than I did my mum was also in the car with me so she has given her name too. I think it is pretty clean cut that he was speeding and was driver error.

:hi: girls well its just took me ages get on her lost my password ha my son has gone swimming with oh nieces lad i am chilling love this lazy month not going the gym x x x

Hi DDs,

How is everyone? I jinxed it yesterday, i was sick again and feel it coming now again. Producing buckets of saliva most disgusting thing ever. I had to drop my sis to the airport and get into sainsburys on the way back holding my kfc cup to spit in it, yuk!!!! Where is it coming from???? It's very hot here today, staying indoors. Ha! That's not new i've been indoors for weeks lol xxxxxx

Hey ladies

I just finished work, only tomorrow to go then off for the weekend :)

Not had a real chance to read back but Babydream there is a name for the whole 'extra saliva production in pregnancy thing' i seen it on an episode of '16 and pregnant' on MTV and i don't want to scare you but it lasted until baby was born, she carried a pringles tub around and constantly spat in it even in labour. Hope this does not happen to you *hugs* Also hope that sickness buggers off for you soon xxx

:hi: midwife appointment went well. been having a lot of BH since this morning started getting a bit painful in the back and low pelvic region on the way home from appointment. told midwife about the baby not moving as much, so she had me do the non stress test. took forever bc baby wasnt moving much and they had to use a thing to jolt the fluid to "wake up the baby" i hated it ugh felt bad for baby. anyway they said it looked ok, there was one time where baby's heartrate went down a bit during a contraction. she couldnt believe how many contractions registered during the 45-60 min i was sitting there. anyway they decided all is fine and baby is fine. contractions are still 5-7 min apart right now, not getting my hopes up at all really. going to take a nap lol. strep b swab wasnt so bad i guess. she checked and cervix is mushy and thinned but.. only 1/2cm dilated. boring.

Looks like the race is on now between you and MC :haha: who's due after you two? cant be me thats ages.

poppy actually i do think you might be next in line?? there was a pretty long stretch there without bfps i think? hmm..

my fh of belly measuring 30 weeks but im only 25 weeks.mw is concerned baby is too big now im worried :shock:

babyhopes are the dates 100% accurate? (i guess you couldnt be off by THAT much huh!) did they suggest it might be in part due to baby's position in there? are they sending you for another ultrasound or anything to look into it further? im being nosey :dohh:

Babyhopes your bump is smaller than mine and i measured spot on at my 24wk appointment lol

^was thinking the same thing poppy said, your mw may have measured fh at 30 but that is no 30wk bump.. baby cant be the size of 30wk in there lol.

:wacko:
babyhopes are the dates 100% accurate? (i guess you couldnt be off by THAT much huh!) did they suggest it might be in part due to baby's position in there? are they sending you for another ultrasound or anything to look into it further? im being nosey :dohh:

its not size of bump its measurement of top bottom of uterus she doesnt think its fluid either.

i cant be further along as i def had mc neg preg test and i know exact date i convcieved and all scans so far have measured spot on:wacko: but that was over 5 weeks ago,not sure wether to get private ssan :wacko:

im a hell of alot bigger then what u think im size 20 and 6ft 2

Well if you know your dates for deffo i dont know why you measure 30wks :shrug: go have a scan :thumbup:

what does it mean when contractions are 5-7 min apart (and have been for a couple hours) and accompanied by back pressure/pain and low abdominal pain... but are short.. like <30 sec? i certainly do not plan to call midwife and have her bring me into hospital as a formality when i was just there. going to go to sleep. if its anything it will only get worse right. otherwise may wake up from nap and theyll be finished. anyway just wondering if anyone had this

Hopes if it resembles af pains just keep an eye on them, if they get stronger go get checked out, they could just be strong BHs getting ready.

Hey ladies

I just finished work, only tomorrow to go then off for the weekend :)

Not had a real chance to read back but Babydream there is a name for the whole 'extra saliva production in pregnancy thing' i seen it on an episode of '16 and pregnant' on MTV and i don't want to scare you but it lasted until baby was born, she carried a pringles tub around and constantly spat in it even in labour. Hope this does not happen to you *hugs* Also hope that sickness buggers off for you soon xxx

Yes, Jenn, i heard that too. Hypersalivation the bugger!!! I'd be really pissed off if it lasted all the way through. :growlmad:

hopes...my BH are like that for some hours then gone the next, when i asked MW she said to ring L&D when i couldnt cope with pain any more"...guess thats what we be doing now...waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg..ive had a few BH but no pains this afternoon...boringggggg..cba to even bounce on my ball...just totally "bummed":growlmad:<---:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->