Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I used my ball for 5 minutes whilst in labour and it was shite :haha:

used it with connor, went from 3-8cm in 45 mins!!!!!!:happydance: ...baby low tonight but that dont mean shit does it!! so grumpy tonight...sick of waiting now...

Loved. my birthing ball with Laura. I swear that's what made me go into labour 17 days early

been bouncing for the last half hour...3 BH and now baby is LOW!!..he'll slip back up in a min though and BH will stop....AGAIN! ...someone come n sweep my cervix...ill pay you:haha:

took a couple hour nap and woke up and all is pretty much the same. not worse or anything, so i assume its nothing

Hopes i think once it starts you will just KNOW this is it :winkwink:

here i am for another day!! still huge and grumpy..you could have come over poppy!! have you got long fingers:rofl::rofl:

any change hopes?? xx

If i were closer I'd strip your membranes Mc but its a fair trek :(

morning ding dongs!

MC:rofl: when is your 38 week midwife appointment? maybe she'll strip them for you. Explain how big Connor was and you want to get this little boy out ASAP:haha: hopefully she might be nice enough to do it?

Babyhopes did the MW suggest a scan for sizing if you are measuring 5 weeks ahead? I think the measurements dont mean much until 30 weeks though?

Poppy looking forward to your 3d pics of little Serenity :awww: only 2 days!

hi everyone else :hi: x

Not much new from me feeling a bit zombified baby waking every 3 hours to feed and she's congested so finds it hard to settle with her stuffy nose :awww:

oh and Laura, maybe you should go to the docs and tell her how worried and stressed you are about the court case and that is there anything they can do for you, its not fair on you and stress is not good for you and baby :hug:

awww poor :baby: hope her snuffles clear soon..:hugs: for her ...looking forward to being a happy zombie with you coral!:happydance:...i dont think she will sweep me, i do intend on asking though:thumbup: i am there tomorrow but its with that crappy MW that i told to get off me!:dohh: hope she isnt in and i get a diff MW..plus i measured a week behind last appointment so she will prob say, baby isnt too big!so no sweep early :cry: i swear if i thought i could reach my cervix id have a go myself...goes too high to reach at this point though doesnt it??,ive read some ladies on here self assesing cervix's tried to feel mine but its just a load of "mush" up there :haha: xxx

yeah I must admit I tried to find mine about 38 weeks and was very mushy had no idea what I was doing :dohh: keep bouncing on ya ball and try walking a lot thanks for Keira :hugs: :)

Awww poor Keira all stuffed up, try one of those Karvol plug in's Coral they really good :hugs:

MC ive booked you into my surgery Sunday at 10am got my latex gloves at the ready we'll get Rhys out :haha:

Happy birthday PK hope you have a lovely day :cake::dance::muaha::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Afternoon everyone :flower:

afm nothing going on its raining so not going out, korben still in bed ' he had a late one with his teeth last night' may go wake him just to be naughty cos he wakes me all the time lol.

Hi everybody, missed you guys :hugs:

Just getting my head round being back on here, although you lot are so supportive, I couldn't get my head round being here? Weird huh. I think it was just that I wanted to go back to how things were, with my healthy beautiful baby and helping you guys. And every time I got here the reality hit me, and reminded me of the grief I was feeling for the 'loss' of my perfect healthy bubba ... does that make sense? I dunno :haha: It was like anything I wasn't doing before like going on FB, and 'non baby' stuff was much easier to deal with. Anyway, I am here and feeling ok about it. I miss you guys!

Lily has been back to GOSH and had more bloods taken and a poop sample. The poop should determined which enzymes she is lacking (CF children usually don't produce enough enzymes in their pancreas to properly digest their food, and fail to thrive without supplemented enzymes) The bloods will further look into her genes, they have located only 1 CF gene, and she must have 2 to be affected by the illness (which she defo is with the other results) so the other gene must be a rare mutation, and it could take up to 6 weeks of specialized testing for them to locate this second gene. Once that is done they will have a slightly better idea of how severe her illness is likely to be, although it is only a guess, she could still prove them completely wrong. We have started some gentle physio, we bounce her on a gym ball and 'fly' her through the air. All of which she loves, its good fun for her as will be most of the stuff we will do. She is a little congested, but nothing major. We learn more intense physio next week. She is not on any meds yet, they will wait till she is seen by her doctor in a couple of weeks at GOSH as she is currently doing so well without. FX this is the way its gonna stay! Her poops are now quite foul, so were pretty sure she will need the enzymes but since she is putting on weight, there is no immediate rush medically. I personally hope we can start soon as she gets such a bellie ache, I think its making her sore as she cannot digest it properly :( we can continue to breastfeed which we are doing.

Anyhow, that's us. I haven't the time right now to read back, I will do it later with a cuppa. Just wanted to show my face first, and get the news update out the way :haha: x

Hey Tink :hugs:

We missed you too :flower:

Hope Lily continues to do so well, sounds like she's a strong little bub and will be able to manage this without too much effort :hugs:

Lilyanne is lucky to have you Tink, she's in fantastic hands and nice to hear your getting your head around it now as i cant even imagine what its been like for you all since hearing the news :hugs::hugs:

tink :hugs: glad lily is doing well with everything. maybe they will find that her case will be quite mild, hope you get a break SOMEWHERE <3

MC-not long now! The wait is killing me too, feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Hope your midwife app goes well tomorrow, its your last one before the 40wk app and sweep right? fx you never make it to that one. My contractions finally slowed last night, I wonder if the exam and all that yesterday set things off a bit.. I've never had BH that painful before or that regular. It took the entire day to slow things down, by the time I went to sleep last night contractions were more like 15 min apart, and when I woke up this morning things were finally back to normal.

Nice to see you back tink and of course understand why you haven't felt up to bnb:hugs: like hopes said I hope you get a break and lily has a particually mild case. Sounds like you are coping well, considering and being diagnosed very early can only help lily:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->