Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

37 weeks today :) will try to post a belly pic later. the past few days my belly has started to become covered in purple stretch marks all over the front. i cant imagine what this is going to look like if i make it to the end :( i didnt think this would happen to me.

Happy 37wks Hopes :happydance:

I didnt get any stretch marks till near the end either with my 1st was sooooooooo annoying thought i was going to get away with them :cry: no new one's with other boys cos i was at my biggest with Rhys.

my boobs and hips got covered a while back in stretch marks, but i felt fortunate that it was all areas that would be hidden with a bikini. notttt anymore. whole front of my belly above the belly button is being consumed. they are big thick purple lines that are getting worse by the day, and they just popped up 2-3 days ago. think its going to be baddd. OH promised when we are done and have our 2 babies that he will pay to get my parts fixed that got hurt during the babymaking. that was part of the deal from the start lol.

LOL OH said if i wanted a tummy tuck after this one we'll save up :haha: cos im paranoid about my body, but dont think i could go through such major surgery incase it went wrong. Plus the marks do shrink and fade over time.

:hugs: tink..must be hard for you to deal with "baby stuff" hope lily's condition isnt too bad..not really clued up on it but hope her case is mild(if thats poss) think of you daily..:flower::hugs: xxxxx

hopes...:happydance: happy full term!! as for the stretch marks, theyre depressing at the time but all will be ok, and as for the bikini days...they may be over but theres always tankini's! im destined for them after this one, i have new stretchies too..:dohh: ...xx

poppy..:wave: :hugs: xx

:hi: girls only just got Internet back on stupid virgin media well had a good day chill in think i am about to o next day or 2 got bad pains so fx woopp sex sex sex it is hopes happy 37 week hun x x x

caz whoo good luck this cycle, it HAS to be your turn dont you think? :)

mc i think the frustrating thing about the stretch marks is that i know baby could safely arrive now and we could keep the damage to a minimum.. but that just isnt going to happen is it!!

poppy i guess i agree with you, when it came down to it i would be nervous about getting the surgeries to 'fix' things because theres always those unnecessary risks and the chance of things being messed up even worse. ugh

Hopes access the situation once :baby: is here, but they look a lot worse now than they will when your body springs back to normal i promise you, i had loads with Rhys and i got back to size 8 within a week of having him, plus stretch marks faded, shrunk and were below my jeans line so you couldnt see them if you wore short cropped tops. Your very slim so think your body will do same as mine did after my first.

37 week bump. doesnt look as low anymore, just looks full of baby:shrug:

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
happy 38 weeks mc! yes, im awake :dohh: waiting for OH to get up so i can make him breakfast

GET TO BED LOL...thanx for the 38 week wishes...had a :cry: today...sick to the back teeth of being preg now!:growlmad: time to f-ing come out baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MW at 1115am...best go piss in my pot n get ready!

Hey girls!

Hope you are all well.

I am getting really sharp pains in my vagina (sorry for having to give so much info!). I am really worried about it. had it for about a week now but today it is definitely worse than the rest of the week. Its everytime I walk or get up from desk. It's pretty painful but goes off when I sit down.

Is this normal?

Thanks ladies

xxxxxx

GET TO BED LOL...thanx for the 38 week wishes...had a :cry: today...sick to the back teeth of being preg now!:growlmad: time to f-ing come out baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MW at 1115am...best go piss in my pot n get ready!

Happy 38 weeks MC!! :flower:

Not long at all to go now!!!! :happydance:

xxx

laurah do you think the pains are maybe just things stretching and adjusting? i remember having some pains that ended up being round ligament pains and also some pains from joints and things "relaxing" in the pelvis.. maybe its one of those? no other weird symptoms like odd discharge or anything right?

Happy 38wks MC awww huge hugs lovely i know your fed up now, last few weeks are so shite :hugs::hugs:

Laura ive not had pains up my tuppence :shrug:

Hopes lovely bump :0)

Morning everyone :flower:

No, I have been getting heavier discharge but thats par for the course I believe.

It is literally inside my vagina. I have had growing pains in my lower tummy/pelvis area through the night and when I get up/move too quickly but this is more of a sharp pain.

It's a very strange feeling.
xx

Hello DD's!!!! xxxxxx:howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:
Apologies for being M.I.A. Been rather busy looking after The Flo-meister llol. Hope all is well with u guys. Have missed u all. Hope all the preggo DD's are progressing nicely and the TTc DD's are all doing the dirty deed and ticking along towards their BFP's and all the DD mummies and :baby: are tickety boo. So how have we all been??? Big hugs to CG and BD for ur msgs and for missing me lol. Talk about having my hands full:haha::wacko::sleep::happydance::cloud9:
Well here goes it for some long awaited piccies, hope they're ok, as usual a rush job. But i have been promising for so long lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
006.jpg

023.jpg

044.jpg

035.jpg

044.jpg

023.jpg

Oh i am not very good at this uploading malarkey lol. have only doubled up on some pics DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->