Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww phoebe she's sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, love the full on face piccy :cloud9: hope your well too lovely x

Thanks Popsy and Laura xxxx I do be well mostly, think i am finally getting used to being a mum now lol. I do be biased but i think she's gorgeous too. Its so worth the hard work and tears xxxx
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awwww phoebe!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!! Missed you, although i haven't been around much either lol. Enjoy being a mummy xxx

pheebyweeby love the pics, she is adorable.. and looks so big! awww!

1 handed typing going on here lol. hi bd and hopes xxxx yep she is 11lb 8oz now lol xxx

Hey phoebles :wave:
Love the pics, she's absolutely beautiful, you're doing a fab job xx

Hi ding dongs

Mc hope mw goes well and :hugs: for being fed up, I was lucky to have a date so it wasn't so bad.

Laura the pains are prob normal but if you have bleeding or cramps get checked out.

Phoebe hi hunnie, glad you are getting to grips with motherhood now:haha::hugs: Florence is gorgeous and growing up so quickly now! :awww:
Did You end up totally switching to formula? I'm still pumping about 3 or 4 times a day but formula feeding in between. It's working for me so far but not sure how much longer I will be pumping.

Morning popsy and hopes, lovely bump hopes, I was the same with Chloe with regards to stretch marks I only got them in the end. Like the others said try not to worry they do fade and might not be norticable at all. X

has anyone got a chance to talk to ladyb or hear anything? probably been keeping busy with new baby.

Hi ding dongs

Mc hope mw goes well and :hugs: for being fed up, I was lucky to have a date so it wasn't so bad.

Laura the pains are prob normal but if you have bleeding or cramps get checked out.

Phoebe hi hunnie, glad you are getting to grips with motherhood now:haha::hugs: Florence is gorgeous and growing up so quickly now! :awww:
Did You end up totally switching to formula? I'm still pumping about 3 or 4 times a day but formula feeding in between. It's working for me so far but not sure how much longer I will be pumping.

Morning popsy and hopes, lovely bump hopes, I was the same with Chloe with regards to stretch marks I only got them in the end. Like the others said try not to worry they do fade and might not be norticable at all. X

Hi Corally
I am still combi feeding atm, but Flo's mainly on BM, not expressing so much as i found it too stressful on top. Its hard work pumping isnt it? Hows the gorgeous Keira?? And of course not forgetting ur good self?? xxx

:wave::hi:girls,

Oh Phoebe, flo-miester is just beautiful. You did a good job girly:thumbup:
I am so glad your doing better:hugs:

Coral, I love your avitar pic of Kiera...she is a cute pie!!

MC, congrats of 38 weeks:thumbup: how your mw appointment goes well.

Laurah, wish I had some advice for you,but I all I can offer is:hugs:

Babyd, your first tri is almost up...where did the time go:winkwink:...you too Jenny.

Mommyv, haven't heard from you in awhile, hope you & bubba are doing well.

Tink,Poppy,Puppy,Caz,Hopes,PK & all the DD's are doing well.

asfm, my oldest son informed me Tuesday night, that he was bullied his entire 7th grade year. It broke my heart that he had to endure that and did not tell me about. I felt so helpless as a parent. I called the school and let them know what had happend. They are going to talk to him about on Monday. I'm just glad he opened up to me and told me so this does not happen again. I feel like he is going to have a better year this year and so does he.

:wave::hi:girls,

Oh Phoebe, flo-miester is just beautiful. You did a good job girly:thumbup:
I am so glad your doing better:hugs:

Coral, I love your avitar pic of Kiera...she is a cute pie!!

MC, congrats of 38 weeks:thumbup: how your mw appointment goes well.

Laurah, wish I had some advice for you,but I all I can offer is:hugs:

Babyd, your first tri is almost up...where did the time go:winkwink:...you too Jenny.

Mommyv, haven't heard from you in awhile, hope you & bubba are doing well.

Tink,Poppy,Puppy,Caz,Hopes,PK & all the DD's are doing well.

asfm, my oldest son informed me Tuesday night, that he was bullied his entire 7th grade year. It broke my heart that he had to endure that and did not tell me about. I felt so helpless as a parent. I called the school and let them know what had happend. They are going to talk to him about on Monday. I'm just glad he opened up to me and told me so this does not happen again. I feel like he is going to have a better year this year and so does he.

Aww thanks China xx:hugs: I am really sorry to hear about ur DS, how awful. It breaks my heart to hear of a young one being tormented. I hope he will be ok because of it and that its not caused too much harm. And i hope this coming year will the best yet for him. Big fat huggles for u both xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hopes, just looked at your bump pic again, you are so big!!! :)

I dont feel like I am getting bigger at all but I guess its too early to be showing much at 16 weeks.

xxx

laurah, are you taking pics every week or two to keep track? i was looking back at my bump pics yesterday starting at 4 weeks and going up until now, and you dont realize it at the time, but when you look back its easy to see yourself getting bigger, even at the beginning when you dont realize it! so if you havent been taking a bunch of pics, i recommend it because its fun to look back at :)

and yes, i do feel really big and get silly comments from people in stores and what not lol. ive gained 35lbs but it feels like 3500!

Ha ha! :haha:

I like the pregnancy attention most of the time but I am guessing by the end of it I will be sick of it too and just wishing for the baby to hurry up and arrive!

We started taking bump pics from 12 weeks, not really looked back at them as they are on my partners phone but I am going to get him to send them to me now so I can have a look!

Thanks Hopes.

Hope you are having a great day xxxx

Phoebe I know what you mean I've stopped pumping at night now as it was too much. Now dh is back to work I do the night feeds and pumping on too is too much, I am just pumping 3 or 4 times a day now. It is stressful and with the kids off school and my step son over it's not always convenient :haha: Keira and I are fine thanks sweetie.

Hi china, so sorry to hear about your son, it's heartbreaking. I hope this school year is better for him. Kids can be so cruel, and it's such a worry as a parent. My Chloe came in in tears a couple of days ago because a couple of girls down our street were leaving her out and being mean, it breaks your heart :(

Hopes i used to get the stupid comments all the time towards the end like " wow your big how long do you have?" total strangers how rude!

coral i think the most irritating comment was yesterday at the store, an older man was walking past OH and i and he said "see what happens when you fool around sweetheart!?" and then he laughed like it was a joke, but i dont see the joke really. pretty sure he thought i was some 16 year old that had an accident. hate that. people dont know how long and stressful this whole process can be, ew.. very offensive.

Phoebe I know what you mean I've stopped pumping at night now as it was too much. Now dh is back to work I do the night feeds and pumping on too is too much, I am just pumping 3 or 4 times a day now. It is stressful and with the kids off school and my step son over it's not always convenient :haha: Keira and I are fine thanks sweetie.

Hi china, so sorry to hear about your son, it's heartbreaking. I hope this school year is better for him. Kids can be so cruel, and it's such a worry as a parent. My Chloe came in in tears a couple of days ago because a couple of girls down our street were leaving her out and being mean, it breaks your heart :(

Hopes i used to get the stupid comments all the time towards the end like " wow your big how long do you have?" total strangers how rude!

Are u storing ur expressed milk then or using for feeds in between FF? x

Sorry if I offended you Hopes with saying you look big :sad1:

I didn't mean to offend you at all. I have just not been around pregnant women at all really in my life and have no idea about how big I am going to get at all and looking at your pic made me realise that, that's all.

Hope I haven't upset you, I never meant to.

xxx

laurah no no lol im not offended at all. if i was that self conscious about it id not be plastering my belly all over the internet every week :haha: im having fun being big! ..minus stretchmarks and the idea of trying to be small again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->