Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

and im sure you'll be excited to get big too, how often in your life do you get to look like THAT and be complimented on it :haha:

Phew!!! :thumbup:

I cannot wait if I am honest!

My whole life I have battled with eating disorders and my self image and this is the first time that I have ever felt secure and loved unconditionally thanks to my fabulous fiance! :cloud9:

I am looking forward to getting bigger carrying our baby and not worrying about calories to the usual extreme or going for a run after every takeaway! :haha:

You look gorgeous btw with your bump, you have kept so slim! You have this lovely bump filled with a gorgeous :baby:!!

xx

Phew!!! :thumbup:

I cannot wait if I am honest!

My whole life I have battled with eating disorders and my self image and this is the first time that I have ever felt secure and loved unconditionally thanks to my fabulous fiance! :cloud9:

I am looking forward to getting bigger carrying our baby and not worrying about calories to the usual extreme or going for a run after every takeaway! :haha:

You look gorgeous btw with your bump, you have kept so slim! You have this lovely bump filled with a gorgeous :baby:!!

xx

Aww very cute! It really is a relief to be able to eat a little more and not feel the need to work it off after. I used to be so strict and worried about my weight and like you described, i used to feel like i had to run it all off if i ate some things. Very cute that you have someone finally you can feel comfortable with, im sure he will love your growing belly and you guys will have so much fun with it :) I want to meet baby so badly, but I do think I will miss my bump when its gone lol. To keep the weight off everywhere else this whole time all I did was walk.. a lot. 6-8 miles a week lol. Was hoping it would pay off in the end and baby would make an early appearance.. but so far that isn't the case I guess.

hello all hope you are all doing ok

phoebe florence is beautiful when was she born?

poppy, MC, hopes wow your pregnacies are flying by

i keep meaning to pop on but seems everytime i try James wakes up i think he knows lol

well James was 5 weeks yesterday (doesnt seem possible)

im very sleep deprived but apart from that being a mummy to 4 especially in the holidays is erm very intresting lol

i hope you are all doing well

tink hugs xx

@china.. sorry to hear about your DS,:hugs: least he opened up to you,some kids would just hide it all inside :hugs: xx

@hopes...your huge, not long now, you still pregnant?, are you pregnant!!??....you getting the same:growlmad: :haha:...im gonna stab the next person that says anything stooooopid, lady in supermarket just said.."you cant move for pregnant ladies today" i just replied.."watch out IT MAY BE CATCHING!!!!!!!" silly bitch!!...

:hugs: to all other DD's...im fed up today...asked MW for a sweep...:nope: bitch!! she promised next time(19th)...i had a rough night last night...hardly any sleep so im foggy today...all was fine at MW...still measuring 1 week behind, she said baby feels average size...so no 9lber this time PHEW!!!! lol...dont feel as big as with connor...or chloe for that matter...i reckon 7-7n half lb....erm....thats it :sleep: ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH YEA DUM DUM...:awww::awww: Flo is amazingly gorgous n sweet!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: for you for doing a brill job growing her :thumbup: you must be so proud!! xxx

oh sorry you didnt get your sweep i refused one with james lol didnt like the idea of it at all. hope baby is a good size to xx

i knew she wouldnt, she is a diamond for doing it at term though, some MW refuse until you go over!!...but she said deffo:thumbup: on due day (19th) :happydance: XXXX

hello all hope you are all doing ok

phoebe florence is beautiful when was she born?

poppy, MC, hopes wow your pregnacies are flying by

i keep meaning to pop on but seems everytime i try James wakes up i think he knows lol

well James was 5 weeks yesterday (doesnt seem possible)

im very sleep deprived but apart from that being a mummy to 4 especially in the holidays is erm very intresting lol

i hope you are all doing well

tink hugs xx

Hi natalie, thanks hunny, florence was born on 23/06 and was 6 weeks yesterday hun xx

mc, at least you know if you somehow make it another 2 weeks, you have a date to get things rolling! i bet you feel a little relieved to know that you wont likely have a 9-10 lb baby lol. the midwives never say anything to me about babys size? i think they are too afraid to "guess" ..all they say is the fundal height measurement. i sorta think ill have a pretty average sized baby too, like 7-8lbs. but at the baby shower we had this game where everyone filled out a paper with guesses for babys arrival date, gender, weight, length, etc.. and everyone seemed to think im going to go overdue and have a dinky 6lb baby. hmm lol.. if thats the case, the rest of my belly must be filled with a lot of something else then? lol

@china.. sorry to hear about your DS,:hugs: least he opened up to you,some kids would just hide it all inside :hugs: xx

@hopes...your huge, not long now, you still pregnant?, are you pregnant!!??....you getting the same:growlmad: :haha:...im gonna stab the next person that says anything stooooopid, lady in supermarket just said.."you cant move for pregnant ladies today" i just replied.."watch out IT MAY BE CATCHING!!!!!!!" silly bitch!!...

:hugs: to all other DD's...im fed up today...asked MW for a sweep...:nope: bitch!! she promised next time(19th)...i had a rough night last night...hardly any sleep so im foggy today...all was fine at MW...still measuring 1 week behind, she said baby feels average size...so no 9lber this time PHEW!!!! lol...dont feel as big as with connor...or chloe for that matter...i reckon 7-7n half lb....erm....thats it :sleep: ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH YEA DUM DUM...:awww::awww: Flo is amazingly gorgous n sweet!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: for you for doing a brill job growing her :thumbup: you must be so proud!! xxx

Cheers mama Cabs :hugs::hugs: indeed i am hun, i am chuffed to bits woohoo!!!!!! Hang in there chick not long now til young Rhys is here :happydance::happydance:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww she was born a week b4 james then :)

yeh i think it depends where you live some will do it early where as some will not do it until you are due or past you due date but least you have a date (unless you go into labour b4 then :) )

how was your labour with florence i cant remember if you had a section now or not? cant remember much since i had james my brain has turned to mush! lol

Ha ha ha! Would have loved to see the look on the stupid cow's face after you said that! :haha:

You do make me laugh MC

XXX

Just hopping on to say thanks so much for being there for me DD'S :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I shall be about a bit more very soon, just been getting my head round things. Means even more than ever to have you all... :cry:

Popsy, I said a prayer for pippin at church today, thinking of you xxxxx

Hi Tink

I just looked up CF. I am sorry for being ignorant before hun and asking you what it was instead of just looking it up.

I really hope you and Lilyanne are doing ok and will be sending you positive vibes and thoughts always. :hugs:

xxxxxxx

:wave: Hows everyone today? We haven't had any :bfp: for ages!!

:hi: girls happy friday weather her lovely so just been chill in in the sun were going to have chicken pasta for tea and some fruit and cream yum yum yum can't wait i am starving x x x x

Phoebe, I'm pumping and feeding the expressed milk in between formula. What are you doing? x

MC you do sound fed up, but I have a feeling you will go a little early, I guess the 16th, are you still bouncing on the ball?

Hopes that was so rude of the man, why do people think they can comment to pregnant women?

Hi natalies, how are you and baby James any pics?

Hi damita, hope you are well?:hugs:

aww coral congrats hun your little girl is sooo cute well done

a sweep is where they sweep the cervix to try and start of labour but sometimes it doesnt work and sometimes they cant do it if the cervix is to high or not favourable

here is james taken a few days ago https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/...90394389196_807994195_10276092_3318477_o1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->