Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

yea still bouncing coral he was 3/5 engaged at app today so must be doing something..and yep soooo fed up its cry-able!!

a sweep laura is when MW or doc inserts a finger into the cervix and strips/sweeps the membranes from the bag...also called "pulling the plug"...cant wait!! :haha: as odd as it sounds! xx

lol have u had one b4 MC i had one with matthew and i found it very painful so declared never again.

thank you i think its a cutie to :) cant believe how quick the last 5 weeks have gone, saviour every moment because before long they are hormonal teenagers.

how was it coral did you have a section?

we was very lucky with james only the last couple of weeks we have had time to reflect but he was born with a true knot in his cord so a very lucky little boy. could of been so different.

yes Natalies a c-section and it was a breeze :)

MC Keira was 3/5ths engaged at my 38 week appointment alos, who knows when she would have arrived naturally? Hopefully Rhys is getting ready:thumbup:

Just ordered an indian take away. I really need to go on a diet after I go for my 6 week check, still need to lose about a stone:dohh:

hmm midwife never tells me how "engaged" baby is? she was kind of general in her description of my cervix. she said that it was mushy and thin, but only 1/2cm. she did say though that babys head isnt fully weighing on cervix yet.. is that part of the engaged thing? i thought i was going to get all kinds of cool fractions and percents for things like effacement and station and all that. hmm?

hopes as its my 3rd baby, he can be engaged fully 1 min then "floating" the next..its just nice to think he is getting into position, sometimes i feel him lower and sometimes i have NO pressure there whatsoever..:dohh: x

natalies ive had sweeps with my other two babies, had them the next day:happydance:...got a feeling it wont work this time but FXd x

:hugs: coral

asfm...:rain: here so a day stuck in the house...might be a blessing...im tired even though i got about 10 hours sleep:happydance:

hey all hope you are ok

Phoebe Flo is gorgeous and well done keeping up with the BF

MC hope you don't have to wait too long and horrible weather here again today :-(

Nat James is gorgeous he is so long :)

Hopes looking good not long it go now hope u ok

Coral hope you are ok and Keria is ok

CG hope you are ok and hope your son is ok and everything gets sorted

Caz hope you are ok

and to anyone else I have missed hope u are all ok

AFM Well I started normal period on Thursday and its much heavier than normal so wait and see now what happens each month fingers crossed it won't take long to get a BFP :)

MC wow so fngers crossed this one will work then where you overdue with the other 2?

james was engaged 2 weeks b4 my due date and i felt him "drop" the pain was so bad and the pains in my legs where so bad i also felt like i wasnt pregnant when it happened felt so light. how many weeks are you Hopes?

is this your first baby Hopes?

i was 3cm dilated at 40+1 with James and they could of broken my waters but where to busy i went back at 40+4 and was still 3cm dilated which i was shocked nothing happened in those 3 days as i think they expected me to deliver before then.

aww she was born a week b4 james then :)

yeh i think it depends where you live some will do it early where as some will not do it until you are due or past you due date but least you have a date (unless you go into labour b4 then :) )

how was your labour with florence i cant remember if you had a section now or not? cant remember much since i had james my brain has turned to mush! lol

Hi Natalie, i didnt go into an established labour with Flo, I was booked in for an induction but it had failed, so ended up with an emergency c-section and Florence coming out via the sun roof lol xxx

Phoebe, I'm pumping and feeding the expressed milk in between formula. What are you doing? x

MC you do sound fed up, but I have a feeling you will go a little early, I guess the 16th, are you still bouncing on the ball?

Hopes that was so rude of the man, why do people think they can comment to pregnant women?

Hi natalies, how are you and baby James any pics?

Hi damita, hope you are well?:hugs:

I'm pretty much doing the same Coral, and also putting minxy on the boob too, so i dont have to express so much lol x

oh no sorry the induction failed :( how long did they leave you before doing the section?

James was induced but thankfully hes was nice and quick. hope you have recovered ok from the section xx she is sooo cute

4 days!!!!!!!!! Was in hosp for a total of 6 days altogether :growlmad: was ridiculous, after 1st prostin i waited 22 hours until i got the next 1, was completely bonkers up there and so busy x

i've recovered now i think, but it tokk a while to get over. still feel a bit robbed as i so wanted to give birth:cry: but shes here now and with her birth weight i think the sun roof option came in handy after all :haha::winkwink: xx

bloody hell 22 hours between thats shocking wow you poor thing. did they start the drip? when i was induced with matthew i had one pessary and they said they normally give you 6 hours then give another one. i bet you was going crazy being in that long.

with james they broke my waters but it didnt do anything so i was started on the drip and 1.5 hours later out he popped.

aww yeh i dont blame you for feeling that way i would as well. how much did she weigh then?

bloody hell 22 hours between thats shocking wow you poor thing. did they start the drip? when i was induced with matthew i had one pessary and they said they normally give you 6 hours then give another one. i bet you was going crazy being in that long.

with james they broke my waters but it didnt do anything so i was started on the drip and 1.5 hours later out he popped.

I know it was woeful up there hun. They only gave me the drip a few hours before op. CRAZY!! It worried me to death as i heard that the prostins can harm the baby!!! I ended up over the 4 days having 2 pessaries and 2 gels put in, i got to about 2cms dilated but my cervix was really high and posterior so they couldnt rupture the membranes. I packed to leave on the 2nd day and they had to physically keep me there lol. Was so peed off and fed up. And hospitals are bloody expensive too. The whole reason i was being induced was because i am diabetic and the baby was big 21 days before going in. i was 38w 5d by the time i had her. They should've just let me go to term at the rate i got treated lol. Flo was 9lb 12oz at birth
You were lucky to have such a nice uncomplicated birth:thumbup::happydance: xx

Good morning DD's :hugs: given up on catch up post, forgive me :haha: I think I just need to steam in with you all. IF HOWEVER ANYONE HAS ANY IMPORTANT NEWS I'VE MISSED PLEASE TELL ME :) x

MC one thing i have picked up on was how miserable you are. I totally understand, I was exactly the same and I didn't even get as far as you :hugs: I really hope you haven't got much longer x

Morning Phoebe!!! I was in the process of upgrading phone, will text you laters. Its meant a lot having my lil text buddy on board. Melt down on the way soon :rofl: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Natalies :hugs: again its meant a lot to have you as a FB buddy, I'm so lucky to have you guys! Good to see you here :) x

Good morning DD's :hugs: given up on catch up post, forgive me :haha: I think I just need to steam in with you all. IF HOWEVER ANYONE HAS ANY IMPORTANT NEWS I'VE MISSED PLEASE TELL ME :) x

MC one thing i have picked up on was how miserable you are. I totally understand, I was exactly the same and I didn't even get as far as you :hugs: I really hope you haven't got much longer x

Morning Phoebe!!! I was in the process of upgrading phone, will text you laters. Its meant a lot having my lil text buddy on board. Melt down on the way soon :rofl: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mornings Tink:flower: bring it on lovely, u have moppped up plenty of my melt downs :dohh::rofl: How's our gorgeous Lilypie and ur good self?? Not sure if we have missed any news. only managed to get back on here yesterday myself :wacko: Old slow coach that i am:dohh:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->