Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Staying team yellow is fun. i was so shocked (happily) when i had a girl. Was so utterly convinced i was having a boy, that we really didnt give girls names much thought lol x:dohh::haha:

Were doing ok, she's put on weight which is amazing, Usually they fail to thrive quite quickly. She is 10lb 6 :) still breastfeeding, its tricky sometimes though. If I feed her before she is really hungry she fusses, comes off, and gets awful wind. So its hard as we want to make sure she gets plenty of milk, but need to try and make her wait until she is really ready for it. Not always an easy job as she can go about 6 hours sometimes, or just 2. Should get better soon i think as she has a bigger tum and can cope with the floods of milk I have :haha: We have our nurse coming Monday, and Physio coming Friday. Be nice not to have to go up to London this week.

How's Flo? I haven't managed to read back to see how your getting on x

Morning Puppycat :hugs: missed you honey! x

Babyhopes, How exciting, I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!!! X

tink...yeah totally fed up now, just want to be me holding..not carrying...a baby...:cry: one min..:rofl: the next...im a mess...hope your ok :flower: hows that gorgeous girl! :hugs: xxxx

natalies...yea went overdue with both...8 days DD and 4 days DS...:dohh: going over with this one too i think..but hey ho, he be here when he is ready and not before....i hate it when people say that :haha: and here i am actually saying it myself:wacko:

morning all other DD :hugs:and :wave:

wow she was a big girl its shocking though at the treatment you got hun stuff like that can really put people off having anymore.

yeh quite glad it was a quick one due to his cord probably it being quick didnt give it time to cause any problems.

tink hey hun hope you are ok so glad lilyanne has gained some weight xx we r up at GOSH on 15th for resp appointment. do you know when u have to go back?

babyhopes hope your scan goes well how fab bet the pics will be amazing

Were doing ok, she's put on weight which is amazing, Usually they fail to thrive quite quickly. She is 10lb 6 :) still breastfeeding, its tricky sometimes though. If I feed her before she is really hungry she fusses, comes off, and gets awful wind. So its hard as we want to make sure she gets plenty of milk, but need to try and make her wait until she is really ready for it. Not always an easy job as she can go about 6 hours sometimes, or just 2. Should get better soon i think as she has a bigger tum and can cope with the floods of milk I have :haha: We have our nurse coming Monday, and Physio coming Friday. Be nice not to have to go up to London this week.

How's Flo? I haven't managed to read back to see how your getting on x

Awww bless her heart. Been having wind issues with Flo too at times, the noise can put a fully grown man to shame!! But she is doing well though, is up to 11lb 8oz now. Still BF-combi feeding but it can get a bit uncomfy as she's so heavy. Glad u dont have to go to GOSH this wk, as that must be difficult with all the kids and Lily to look after. And i have hopefully gotten on top of my meltdowns. And getting used to this motherhood malarkey lol. Cant believe our girls are 6 weeks now. Has flown in some senses but not in others xxxx

lol MC you never know you may be a few days early. i was convinced james would be early as the previous 2 where but nope he was late by 4 days could of been longer if they didnt induce me.

I totally agree Natalie, i was a never again merchant, but i m slowly warming to the possiblity of another perhaps 1 day. Though methinks i'll go to another hosp lol xx

yeh dont blame u at all. we r done with our babies now :( think 4 is more than enough but still sad to know thats it. however i can now think about my carer as want to start my access to higher education and start my midwife training. wanted to do it since i had holly 9 years ago. now im finished popping out babies myself can deliver them for others. hoping to start it all next year.

MC, i hear ya honey!!!! its like every day goes on and on and on and on and on..... :hugs: x

Natlalies, how annoying were up there on the 16th! :( I think we should meet up for coffee anyway sometime, were not far. I'll be traveling up your way soon to visit family (colchester) x

Phoebe, crazy isn't it? 6 weeks has flown! Lily starting her feeding frenzy I think, growth spurt here we come hopefully :) x

On that note, have to go feed n settly the Lilypie. Need to take new piccys I think. MC, have you done a recent bump pic? I saw hopes but not yours x

Natalies, I'm thinking I might do midwifery just for a change :haha: I have so far done adult and child nursing :rofl: I must just love training not working :haha: will you study at Anglia Ruskin? I nearly did my training there. I went to LSBU in the end x

MC, i hear ya honey!!!! its like every day goes on and on and on and on and on..... :hugs: x

Natlalies, how annoying were up there on the 16th! :( I think we should meet up for coffee anyway sometime, were not far. I'll be traveling up your way soon to visit family (colchester) x

Phoebe, crazy isn't it? 6 weeks has flown! Lily starting her feeding frenzy I think, growth spurt here we come hopefully :) x

On that note, have to go feed n settly the Lilypie. Need to take new piccys I think. MC, have you done a recent bump pic? I saw hopes but not yours x

is the 16th for outpatients or ward? we should off been up there 15th and 16th as matthew was meant to have a gastro app on the 16th but they have changed it til january now. yes would be lovely to meet hun you are not far at all. nice as well as there is only a week between lilyanne and james.

Natalies, I'm thinking I might do midwifery just for a change :haha: I have so far done adult and child nursing :rofl: I must just love training not working :haha: will you study at Anglia Ruskin? I nearly did my training there. I went to LSBU in the end x

haha blless ya oh wow bet the adult and child nursing was great to but hard. i hope to yes the one in chelmsford and hopefully when i eventually get in as heard its extremly hard to get a place i would love to do my training where James was born. but thats a couple of years off yet need to do access course first and pass that will be hard as not studied since i left school in 1998.

bbl Young Flo has awoken for her elevenses :haha: xxx hugs all round xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->