Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yes I am ofski also :haha: catch up with the rest of ya'all later (ya'all, remind you of someone? :rofl:) xxxxxxxx

:wave::hi:girls

I hope you all are well today. This early for me on a weekend:haha:

Okay so here goes....I have some pics I need you ladies to tweak.
FMU @ 10po...its faint to me, but what do you think???

Attachments

• 1312626810.jpg
    1312626810.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 1312626735.jpg
    1312626735.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 15
OMG OMG OMG I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT CG :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance::happydance: dont need to tweak that :haha: :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Morning everyone else :flower: got my 4D at 2.50pm so getting excited :dance::dance:

poppy once you get this scan over with will you finally believe that there is not a penis in your belly? and then FINALLY buy something pink!? lol

Whew...I thought I was going crazy!!!

I took one yesterday and it was faint, but when it dried 4 hours later I could see the coloring better when it dried....

I am really excited to see this scan Poppy...Korben was spot on!!!!

I believe the 4d scans have grown on me:haha:

I am going to get a FRER on Monday....to make it offical.

Lets pray it sticks!!!

poppy once you get this scan over with will you finally believe that there is not a penis in your belly? and then FINALLY buy something pink!? lol

PMSL Yes will finally accept its a girl after today and buy a dress :haha:

I am really excited to see this scan Poppy...Korben was spot on!!!!

I believe the 4d scans have grown on me:haha:

Im excited too and glad they grown on you :haha: Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you lovely you waited so long for this :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am going to get a FRER on Monday....to make it offical.

Lets pray it sticks!!!

you are waiting until MONDAY!?! you crazy lady! how do you have this kind of patience, you are being so calm! are you freaking out in person? have you told OH? ahhh!! im freaking out more than you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I showed DH the one from yesterday after it dried, I said "hey, do you see a line" he said yep..."you pregnant"..I said "naw, just want to see if you saw a line or not":haha::haha:

I am trying not to to get to excited as I have never used these test strips before & I am very scared of a chemical.

Just for fun, I did my due date.....Its a day before my DH birthday...how cool is that!!!! 4/19/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->