Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

april is a nice birthday month i think :)

im happy with august but there seems to be so much going on this month, we have like 7 relatives who our baby could potentially share a birthday with, some of whom i wouldnt be keen on that lol

DH and his older brother share the same birthday 4/20 and my BIL's daughters birthday is like the 17th of April.

Thanks China - we kinda did SMEP without DH knowing :haha: OPK'd too. Fingers crossed yours is an extra sticky beanie xxx

Thanks China - we kinda did SMEP without DH knowing :haha: OPK'd too. Fingers crossed yours is an extra sticky beanie xxx

Have you tried Soy?? I did that too.

Thanks Puppy:hugs:

Honestly, I want to get excited, but I am so scared to:cry:

Awww CG can understand you being scared, but there is nothing you can do about the outcome, but pray for a sticky beanie :hugs: Just try endjoy the excitement lovely what will be will be, leave it in gods hands now :kiss:

china :haha: look at you being all sneaky with the SMEP and soy and prenatals and all and sitting back all quiet on BnB cookin a baby

Haven't tried Soy no, I'm shocking with tabs. I only remember my hayfever tabs when I'm sneezing away!

Awww CG can understand you being scared, but there is nothing you can do about the outcome, but pray for a sticky beanie :hugs: Just try endjoy the excitement lovely what will be will be, leave it in gods hands now :kiss:

Your right Poppy, its all I can do:hugs:Thanks!

Get a ticker when your comfortable :hugs:

Right im off to get ready for scan, see you all later and congratz again CG just relax :winkwink:

:wave::hi:girls

I hope you all are well today. This early for me on a weekend:haha:

Okay so here goes....I have some pics I need you ladies to tweak.
FMU @ 10po...its faint to me, but what do you think???

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"