Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls hope your all have in a good weekend i have been shopping now skint haha ho well got ever think we need going to have a chinese for tea yum yum cant wait congrats china girl :yipee::crib::dance: x x x

Think I've decided on my new tattoo. Now to decide where to put it...

Attachments

• IMAG0488.jpg
    IMAG0488.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7
Thanks girls - the rally we're going to at the end of August has a resident tattooist who did my 'Laura' tattoo in May. I can only have it done if I'm not preggo though (I believe??) and if I don't get my BFP this cycle I'll be about O day then :)

WOOHOO CHINA OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:yellow::yellow::crib::crib::yellow::yellow::crib::crib::yellow::yellow::crib::crib::yellow::yellow:
:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>=D>=D>:bunny::bunny::bunny::rain::rain::flasher::flasher::loopy::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wine::ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::drunk::howdy::howdy::friends::friends::yipee::awww::awww::dance::dance:

Thank you soo much DDs....Its been a long time coming:hugs:

I've got 8 more IC test...I will keep testing until my line gets darker. Then I will call my Dr. for a blood test. I have a Gyno appoint for september 1st...I might just wait till then. I should be 7wks then and will only be out $35 instead of $55.

Hehehe! Thanks PC it'll be ur turn soon:thumbup::winkwink::flower:
Love the tattoo btw xx

I've got 8 more IC test...I will keep testing until my line gets darker. Then I will call my Dr. for a blood test. I have a Gyno appoint for september 1st...I might just wait till then. I should be 7wks then and will only be out $35 instead of $55.

It certainly has my darling, i am so so happy for u :happydance::happydance: my tests started like urs and gradually got darker woohoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It certainly has my darling, i am so so happy for u :happydance::happydance: my tests started like urs and gradually got darker woohoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is so awesome to hear...I have FAITH and I am going to trust and believe that everything will be all right. :hugs:

Congrats China I'm so happy for you. How exciting April is a great month to have a baby. Very excited for you.

Pheobe little Florence is so precious I'm glad that you are adjusting to motherhood and enjoying your little girl

Hopes- great bump pics hopefully it won't be too much longer before your little one is here

Tink- glad that Lilyanne is putting on weight and doing well

Poppy- can't wait to see the scan pics!

Puppycat- wait about 5days to a week to test I know how tempting it can be there was many cycles I started testing 6dpo

MC- I hope that little Rhys makes his appearance soon I can tell that you seem very uncomfortable and done with this pregnancy

Babydream and Jenny- I hope that you ladies are both feeling well and not too sick you must both have 12week scans coming up pretty soon

asfm- nothing much going on everything is going well with the GD and my blood pressure is still good so all is well and baby is growing well she is moving around a lot now and you can see my stomach moving from the outside we have also decided on a name we are going to name her Rebekah Veronica

That is so awesome to hear...I have FAITH and I am going to trust and believe that everything will be all right. :hugs:

Thats the spirit girly :thumbup::thumbup::flower::flower::hugs::hugs:

Lovely name Mommy :thumbup::thumbup: glad all is well with u lovely xxx:hugs:

China Girl, I've come over oh so emotional here :cry: your always so positive, rarely complain, and think of everyone else other than yourself. And you have had to hang about here, wondering when it would be your turn, watching BFP after BFP. Your amazing honey! I can't begin tell you how pleased I am that you finally have been blessed with your BFP ... :hugs: and now for the Party :happydance:

Our China is cooking a :baby: Ding Dong!!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::yellow::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:dance::awww::muaha::yipee::friends::headspin::wine::wohoo::loopy::rain::holly::headspin::friends::yipee::awww::muaha::dance::muaha::yellow:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Poppy, have a great scan!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Thanks Tink!!

Its starting to sink in...Don't want to get too execited to early. But I'm secretly on:cloud9::haha:

I've been trying to figure out what this itchy spot is on my wrist and hand. I originally thought it might be ringworm (I've never had it before) so have been busy googling.

I've just realised that it's pityriasis rosea which I had when I was pregnant with Laura, only then I had it all over my tummy. Wonder if it's a sign on pregnancy

Mine (left) and an image from net for comparison. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0489.jpg
    IMAG0489.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
  • M240164-Pityriais_rosea__close-up_of_a_single_lesion-SPL.jpg
    M240164-Pityriais_rosea__close-up_of_a_single_lesion-SPL.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics