Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

coral yes its meant to be used every feed to see the results. it didnt agree with james though made him 10 times worse!

girls does any of you have pain with bd when your ovulating these last 2 or 3 day i have got lower abdominal pain x x x

Yes caz i always had pain around my ov day and especially after dtd.

thats what i have never had it before so just hope i am going to pop and nice egg out x x x

Yes Coral, you have to keep it up like others said. It will help in the meantime in her stomach to expel the air, but the main problems with wind build up in the intestines and infacol wont reach that on a short term basis. After several days though, it will be present there also which is where its causing the pain. Keep up with it, it does help a lot of babies. I give Lily gripe water in a bottle with a little boiled water after her feeds when its bad, seems to settle her down a bit x

Caz, yup I got pains at O time, I also found I found DTD uncomfortable due to my cervix being low, sensitive, and getting 'bashed' :rofl: x

:wave: morning all..
poppy and babyhopes ...loving the scans!! :happydance:..very cute DD's on the way!!

tink and coral..hope them little ladies are ok! hope they settled and had a good night for you:thumbup: :hugs:

china...still over the moon for you, i know you only have boys, do you want a :pink: this time??

PC...i also say that looks like ringworm..:hugs: hope that clears soon..x

caz..FX for a good egg this cycle...will be your :bfp: party soon...:yipee:

mommyv...long time no see!! hows that bump coming along...im sure were all due a bump pic posting session!:thumbup: hope you are well and yes im fed up now...almost into single figures!! :happydance:

ok thats it my head is empty...:hugs: to all other DD's..ASFM...many BH last night AGAIN..baby low..blah blah blah same shit...no baby...yet...he has to come out right?...why cant i just be patient:shrug:...i feel bad sometimes wanting to be un-pregnant(if thats even a word:dohh:) when so many are trying to get preg..i just wanna see my feet and sleep on my tummy and not need to pee 1000000000 times a day...but mainly i wanna hold and kiss my baby!:hissy:...ok..thats it, daily rant over...smiling from now on..(until tomorrow!) :rofl:

12 days until sweep!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please please please please please please please trigger labour!!!!

bump pic...i sooo cant wait to have this baby, just thought id remind ya'll..pmsl x

Attachments

• P07-08-11_07.55.jpg
    P07-08-11_07.55.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
DD= ding dongs...sorry cba to type the whole words, i know your team :yellow::haha: dont know how your doing it though, i just HAD to know!!! :haha: xx

Morning,

Keira was fine all night thanks. She still wakes every 3 to 4 hours though but I suppose thats to be expected still.

MC I know how you feel, we all get that way towards the end so don't feel bad. Wont be long though and you'll soon be forgetting how you felt being pregnant like I do now. I kinda miss it:cry:

Morning babyhopes :hi:

Not much planned today really, same old stuff. Yesterday went to a work family fun day with DH work, wasn't bad. They had lots for the kids to do they had fun. x

sounds like you got a good baby coral! :thumbup: :happydance: and thanx, im sure i will regret wishing these last few weeks away and miss being preg! i did with connor!...i dont like sharing my new borns, still find it hard to leave connor, even to go shopping...so maybe Rhys is best off in my belly for a bit longer while i come to terms with having to share him!..:haha: xxxx

12 days Mccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc :happydance: aww feel for you i wanted korben out from around 30wks :haha: glad he came early.

Coral good to here keira was good so you could have a better sleep last night :hugs:

afm not doing much today having a chilled day apart from washing n cleaning.

:hi:

poppy and babyhopes love the scan pics, wish i would have gotten a 3d one kinda.. but happy still that its all a mystery i guess lol

PC- i had PR mid-pregnancy and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. i have heard that it can recur, sometimes in milder forms or just spots here and there, even though all the doctors say its a one time deal. Hopefully thats not what that is.. but it does sorta look like it. I saw a couple drs before the dermatologist and they all were guessing ringworm or eczema, but when the dermatologists saw me they took one look and ruled those out right away. Nasty little "virus" thing isnt it? Will see if i can dig up a good pic of my lovely pregnant PR

not much going on here for me, walked 2.5 miles yesterday and then my feet/hands/mouth +eye area swelled so that was fun. woke up this am to more BH 3-5 min apart, still going on. Stretch marks are getting massive and terrible, OH was looking at them yesterday and even felt bad because they are huge and yucky. I want this baby out, not to be selfish but I dont want my belly ruined anymore than it is, and baby is full term so come ON. grr

k heres the first PR spot that came up, the herald patch yuck. does look like yours huh PC

Attachments

• weird rash.jpg
    weird rash.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g