Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hmm puppycat not sure what i see. yesterdays was def better. fmu never had good results for me either.. always got lighter lines. best for me was after fmu, go do some stuff and then squeeze out a little more to test with lol. cant wait to see your next test :)

Poppy:

:tease: :tease:

I *might* do one Thursday but not before! It's not going to get any darker in a few hours - I can't look at any more faint lines :cry:

ugh puppycat thursday is a long time away. us poasa's cant handle that.. not sure you can either :haha:

Aw CG!!!

'Your baby is now the size of a poppyseed'...too cute!!! :thumbup:

I cannot believe your OH denied you MC after that offer! Tell him he is a big wuss!! lol

Loving the avatar piccies Tink & Coral!!!!

Hello all other Ding Dongs!!!!! :hi:

xxxxxxx

I agree with Hopes Thurseday agesssssssssssssssss away its on flipping Tuesday :dohh:

Lol exactly, the HCG will be pumping around inside me just RARING to POAS then won't it!! :haha:

It be pumping by the hour :winkwink: me thinks piddle this evening then tomorrow afternoon etc :haha:

Ding Dongs tell herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :nope:

Toddle to the shop then with Laura its nice outside lol

Off topic here but do you think Korben and Serenity look similar or very different? :wacko:

Attachments

• BABYBOND_19.jpg
    BABYBOND_19.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls well ff hasn't put my cross hairs yet think it might do tom-oz well got really really bad sore boobs i feel like crying with them to all the girls who has rioting near them keep safe girls x x x

poppy-think korben has a wider nose. serenity has the girly look!

lol i thought korben was going to have a massive nose cos of that scan but i think they zoom in a lot cos he only got a small nose :haha:

I never got hungry near the end hopes with korben, dont get much of appetite with this one either not even a craving.

Caz fx'd for you lovely :hugs:

Poppy, they both have similar facial features

I have no appetite, nothing seems good to me right now.

Oh, I called my Dr's office to tell her I need to bloods to confirm my pregnancy. She asks do you have a Gynecologist, I said yeah. She suggests I get it done there. I said Okay. Since I already had an appointment scheduled for 9/1 I have to wait. Oh well, maybe she will call me to come in sooner.

Puppy...if fmu aint your thang....then I suggest you hold it and pee again:hugs: I'm about as bad as Poppy & Hopes:haha:

OK girlies, chill yourselves :haha: toddled up to the shop with my friend and got more tests. When DH goes out I shall pee on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->