Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

completely untweaked

Attachments

• IMAG0521.jpg
    IMAG0521.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0520.jpg
    IMAG0520.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
Me too! hmmmm me thinks you might have something more than a :coffee: brewing there :haha: :winkwink: x

Hey Coral, no didn't go docs, had to wait in for courier to collect broken laptop. They never came in the end, apparently they wont travel to 'riot affected areas' ermmmmmm where's the riot in Aveley? don't tell me they got to Londis :rofl: My ears have got a lot better on their own, so I'm pretty much left with just a stinking cold so I'll live. Lily starts reflux meds once i got pick them up from docs, so pleased with the help we get from GOSH. I effectively told the CF nurse who visits us her symptoms and that i was convinced she needs meds. She went back to GOSH, told the doctor she was convinced too and doc faxed my G.P for them to be prescribed for me to pick up. Apparently this is how things will go with all her medical problems CF related or not. Plus we will never have to take her into A&E for anything, we just ring the ward direct and are met there by a doc. Amazing, she's like a little VIP :haha: very reassuring x

Glad your ears are better tink. Also glad lily has reflux meds I hope they give her some relief poor little bubba. She is a little VIP! :haha: that's great that they give that kind of care at gosh. Xx

I defo see a line there PC!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning Ding dongs!! :hi:

Hope you are all well.

Trying to figure out how to log onto this site on my new android phone so I can upload bump pics but I can't seem to get the website connected on my phone!! :growlmad:

As soon as I get connected, I will upload most recent bump pic from last Friday which was officially 16 weeks

xx

FMU untweaked :thumbup:

Don't stress yourself out over it anymore now until Thursday or if you can, wait until the weekend. It will be worth it to see that dark line.

I waited two weeks to test after I had an inkling I was prego, now that was torture but defo worth it to see Rob's face when I bounded into the bedroom like an excited puppy, jumped on the bed and threw my wee stick at him! :haha:

xxx

Yeh I'm out tonight so will test FMU tomorrow and then hopefully digi on weekend for DH :D

laura- cant wait to see bump :)

puppycat-i see the line for sure!

morning :wave:

PC...i didnt see anything on last nights tests but maybe a hint of a faint line this morning:happydance:...try to leave it a day now:thumbup: youll drive yourself mad!!...:hugs: xx

hopes...baby?? still preg....me too! :dohh: xxxxxxx

poppy...i think Korben and serenity look very similar...Korben looks to have a wider nose...but both equally gorgeous!:happydance:

tink...glad your ear is getting better, hope that cold fecks off too!:thumbup: :hugs: to lilyanne..:awww:

:wave: china,coral,laura and all other DD's xxxxxxx

asfm...mega spicey curry last night....nothing came of it apart from wind...got wind again today, its had me up since 5!!!!!!!! im fooked...hope connor has a nap soon:nope: not likely :haha: xxxxx

Finally loaded the website on my phone but it won't let me attachment an image :growlmad:

Not really sure how I am going to get one on here to be honest girls as my PC at work won't let me upload them from my phone either as they are locked to that kind of thing :cry:

Will put my thinking cap on and figure a way of getting the pics on here somehow!!

xx

Oh me!!!!!!!!!! IM INTO SINGLE FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance:Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:happydance::happydance:

9 days MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop!!!!!! very exciting!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also managed to upload my bump pic as an avatar, couldn't add it as an attachment for some reason!!

Sorry for the pic of the cottage cheese ass girls!! :haha:

x

Just realised that other pic was 14 weeks, duh!!

This avatar pic is from last Fri, 16 weeks.

He got me lifting my arms up though so its not really a true pic.

Will get another one on Friday for 17 weeks and upload that one.

Am I a normal size do you think? I have no idea how big/little I am supposed to be! Lol

xx

laura- you and bump are so small! cute! i *used* to be small.. 38 weeks ago.. ugh.

mc-yes still pregnant. lol! congrats on single digits though, a real countdown now! i think if/when i make it to 9days, etc.. it wont feel so much like a countdown, because nothing is really going to happen at 40wks for me lol. wish i had a real day for something set so i could feel like i was actually counting down to something ugh. I think if I make it to due date the midwives will do a couple tests and an ultrasound to 'assess' things and make sure its ok to continue the pregnancy past that point. Ultrasound would be nice, but seeing baby would be nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->