Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

and laurah yes i think you are probably normal sized for being small and what not.. i just looked back at my pics to compare, it looks like for me between 16-18 weeks i really put on a little belly, you probably have it coming! heres me 16 weeks and then 17+something. just wait, one morning you will wake up with a big belly and think "when did THAT happen!"

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 17+1(2).jpg
    17+1(2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
..looking back at all my old bump pics i cant believe i was ever NOT big. i cant even remember what it feels like anymore lol.

its 446am here and i woke up at a stupid hour for no reason so here i am. OH is set to get up at 6am so i have until then to just.. do nothing. midwife appointment this morning at 8am, OH plans to nag her to do another internal to see if anythings changed. i wanna know but at the same time will feel discouraged a little if things are exactly the same.

and laurah yes i think you are probably normal sized for being small and what not.. i just looked back at my pics to compare, it looks like for me between 16-18 weeks i really put on a little belly, you probably have it coming! heres me 16 weeks and then 17+something. just wait, one morning you will wake up with a big belly and think "when did THAT happen!"

Wow! Those pics are fab Hopes, thank you for putting my mind at rest! :flower:

I do feel like it gets a little bigger every morn I get up xxx

..looking back at all my old bump pics i cant believe i was ever NOT big. i cant even remember what it feels like anymore lol.

its 446am here and i woke up at a stupid hour for no reason so here i am. OH is set to get up at 6am so i have until then to just.. do nothing. midwife appointment this morning at 8am, OH plans to nag her to do another internal to see if anythings changed. i wanna know but at the same time will feel discouraged a little if things are exactly the same.

Get back to sleep Hopes!!!!! If I had known it was that time I wouldnt have engaged you in conversation and I would have told you off, told you to get a cup of hot milk or Horlicks, read for a little while (that always makes me sleepy) and get back to sleep!!

Fx'd all goes well at MW's though hun

xxxx

Just felt him/her moving!! :happydance:

It was a little flutter across the bottom of my tummy and I am defo not hungry so cannot have been my stomach rumbling! :haha:

xx

lately ive been waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep. and the past few days ive been getting up to pee it seems every hour. hopefully it means baby is lower. maybe midwife will notice?

aww thats about when i first felt the baby move too. enjoy it while its small and cute and doesnt feel like your insides are being torn up by the little person :haha:

awww hopes ..can tell your getting fed up now too...:hugs: rant away :flower: i have!! lol you never know you may not reach 40 weeks, what happens at 40 weeks? will they talk induction?? sweep? ask at next MW app:thumbup: xxxx

laura here is me at about 16-17 weeks:happydance:...i think your bump looks great!:happydance: xxxx

Attachments

• P3120041.jpg
    P3120041.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
mc-at 40 weeks they do not talk induction unless something doesnt look right. they believe that 42 weeks of pregnancy can be normal. they scheduled me for these wednesday appointments well past my due date. grr

aww look its small mc again :) do you look at the picture and feel shocked that you were ever that small? thats how i feel lol

yeah!! wonder what its like to be me! not me+baby..:haha:
they cant let you get to 42 weeks :growlmad:...although...if i get to 40 weeks(which i will:dohh: )my induction will prob be closer to 42 weeks too...ass holes!! :rofl:

mc i think i will start whining and complaining and acting like im almost dieing if i get to 40 weeks, so as to try to get them to induce me lol. ill go into an appointment with a wheelchair and exaggerate things lol

awww hopes ..can tell your getting fed up now too...:hugs: rant away :flower: i have!! lol you never know you may not reach 40 weeks, what happens at 40 weeks? will they talk induction?? sweep? ask at next MW app:thumbup: xxxx

laura here is me at about 16-17 weeks:happydance:...i think your bump looks great!:happydance: xxxx

Awesome pic MC!:thumbup:

I do have a little bump compared to yours and Hopes pics!

I reckon it will just pop out one day like Hopes said.

SO when you talk about not getting to 40 weeks, is that because this isn't your first? I thought the first ones were always late but the ones after that were on time or early?

xxxx

:wave::hi:ladies

I hope all is well.

Tink, I hope you get to feeling better soon:hugs:

Laurah, cute bump

Hopes, good luck at your mw

MC...9 days to go!!!! wooop woop!!!

to all the DDs, hope all is good in your hood :)

:hi: girls well oh took the car for its mot well didnt pass there's 3 jobs what need doing gutted so we will have to walk for now till we can get it fixed the weather her is shit :rain: :rain: :rain: my boobs are still sore cant touch them x x x

:hi: girls well oh took the car for its mot well didnt pass there's 3 jobs what need doing gutted so we will have to walk for now till we can get it fixed the weather her is shit :rain: :rain: :rain: my boobs are still sore cant touch them x x x

FX'd for you Caz!!!!

:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

xxx

just got back from midwife appointment. OH made her do an internal so we can find out whats happening lol. 40% effaced, 1cm dilated, baby has "dropped" and is now at a -1/-2 station. midwife is optimistic because its a nice improvement from last weeks numbers. she even made the comment that we might not need our appointment next wednesday. dont wanna get too excited though, i still feel like im going to be pregnant forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->