Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hiya sorry not really been on today been busybut hope your all well and Hopes woohoooo getting there :happydance::happydance:

My sister had a MW appointment this morning and ended up going up to hospital via ambulance... last week babies heartbeat kept dipping whilst MW was listening in but went back to normal,well this morning did it again so she wasnt happy n sent her up,but after 30 mins on monitor baby ok :thumbup: sister had a major clear out last night TMI :haha: but be surprised if she makes weekend now :happydance:

Thats been my day

:yipee: hopes...my baby is no way that low yet!!...ive still got money on you going first!...im gonna say 15th and :baby: is a :blue: and 8lb 8oz:happydance:

MC-what about the little bit of pink you saw a couple days ago, anything else like that!? can you feel baby any lower? OH and i decided yesterday that baby was a little lower just by poking around on the top of my belly while i was standing up. the very top felt a little 'emptier' but otherwise it wasnt so obvious. maybe a little more peeing lol. i wish you could make your midwife check you! i know the stats really dont mean much but its fun to know. besides that, its more action than ive gotten in months from OH :rofl:

if i had to make my own guess i think id say.. 8/23, boy, 8lbs 2oz.
and MC my guess for you i think issss.. 8/17, 8lbs

Ahhh MC dont be worrying about Rhys not being that low to make an appearance, Korben's head wasnt even engaged when i went into labour, but he got down pretty quick :haha:

Well today I have had stomach cramps, lower back ache, gone from fine to starving in zero seconds but full instantly. Everything tastes bland :(
Hoping these are good signs :D

he does feel a little lower but i can feel him slip out again all the time...think its b/c he's not my 1st..as they say...MW here wont attempt to check cervix unless its an emergency or your full term...so next time i see her i will be term and she will poke n prod away,, she better do the job!....ill be slapping her if it dont work....:haha:

I got my FX'd for you Puppy. I have no appetite...maybe I will shed few(hell a lot) of pounds.

Poppy, when is your sister due?

Well, I have no appetite, bloated. I get lightheaded and dizzy. I get lil stabbing pains up and around my lady area. Thats about it for now.

scan 12 weeks 4 days.jpg

Hey ladies finally managed to attach my scan photo, hope it works!

CG happy 4 weeks :)

I hope to get on for a good catch up soon, i have been working and i am just exhausted :wacko: one more shift tomorrow then off til next Friday :happydance:

Hope you are all well xxx

Hi ladies! Haven't had much time to myself....Lia doesn't seem to sleep!

Hope everyone is doing well and I see that we have some good news!
Congratulations Chinagirl! So excited 4 u!

What else have I missed???

:wave: lew xx

morning all other DD's...what a crappy day :rain::rain::rain: its bloomin' August!! wheres the sun gone!?:growlmad: nothing to report here really...ill still be preg this time next week im sure:dohh: i woke up soo hungry today, appetite was zero yesterday so hope i make up for it today...time for a :coffee: i think...are you :test: today PC?:shrug: if you do :dust::dust::dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->