Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I was hoping you'd pop on China, what are your symptoms? :D

FX'd for you PC!

I remember right at the beginning, all the food I normally loved just didnt taste the same, I had period like cramps, my boobs were sore and I craaaaaanky!! :haha:

xx

View attachment 247997

Hey ladies finally managed to attach my scan photo, hope it works!

CG happy 4 weeks :)

I hope to get on for a good catch up soon, i have been working and i am just exhausted :wacko: one more shift tomorrow then off til next Friday :happydance:

Hope you are all well xxx

Oooh, I think you are carrying :blue: Jenny!!

Glad you are doing ok, just rest up and in the next month your energy will come back and you will feel much better.

Take care for now xxx

Morning Ding Dongs!!

Happy 4 weeks China!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!

Have faith MC, the :baby: will be here before you know it.

PC, don't test again until the wkend, you will only drive yourself nuts and give yourself an extra dose of line eye! :haha:

Asfm, just sipping a cup of hot water and honey. I have been bloated, gassy and uncomfortable lately so hoping a cup of hot water every morn for a week will sort it out!

Also really struggling to get a good nights sleep nowadays. Tried putting a pillow between my knees last night but always seem to wake up on my front feeling uncomfortable. Don't want to fo fork out £30 for one of those big sleeping pillows though, seems a bit of a waste of money.

Any other ideas/suggestions peeps?

xxxx

same:dohh:....trying to keep busy and not focus on wanting labour to start.....:growlmad:...how are you today:flower: xx

Good ta. Just bored! I work at a University and all the academic staff go on leave throughout August so my boss (I am a PA) is on hols so I don't really have much to do! Worse thing about it is, I have loads to do at home! lol

Having a dinner party tomorrow night and cooking some tapas dishes, from scratch, for the first time...arrgghh!! :haha: I could do with being at home tomorrow and cooking all day, not sitting at work twiddling my fingers! :haha:

God thing about it is that I am getting paid to do nothing I guess? x

I used to work in a Uni too Laura. Unfortunately they scheduled our financial year end for July/August so we were busy all the time :(

Morning :happydance::happydance:

As a few may have already read on fb my sister gave birth in the early hours of this morning a week early :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

She texted me saying she didnt have time to get to hospital baby Cooper came to quick, her OH nearly had to deliver him as they talked him through what to do on the phone pmsl.... his mum arrived to pick little Cory up but ended up witnessing the birth too :happydance:

My sister resting in hospital n will be out this afternoon.She said it was like a crime scene in her lounge n the rug n towels are ruined :haha: Said yesterday didnt think she make the weekend.

She said after MWs n hospital yesterday she could hardly walk because of pressure down below, plus she had a major bowel clear out night before TMI.

hi: girls well afm felt very sick last night when we went bed and feel the same today and i cant touch my nipples hope its all good sign popppy congrats to your sis hun aww x x x

Caz loads n loads of baby dust we need more 1st Tri now :dust::dust::dust:

Cant believe im in 3rd Tri on Monday :haha:

I used to work in a Uni too Laura. Unfortunately they scheduled our financial year end for July/August so we were busy all the time :(

Yeah same here but I work for a faculty so we don't really get involved in Finance.

Went over to see the girls in Finance on Monday and they were all mega stressed out!

x

whoo poppy so glad to hear it turned out well for her.. but she had the baby at home!? yikes!

Hopes she said she didnt have time it happened so quick eecckkkkk:haha:

Oh dear! Then this time of year would be awful!!!!!

How are you feeling? You got any other symptoms yet?

I remember the main symptom for me was being off the usual foods I liked as I totally love eggs but couldn't stand the smell of them right at the beginning! Same with Cheese, totally love it but I havent eaten it half as much as I did before I fell on xxx

caz-the nipple thing sounds like a good symptom! do you normally have sore or uncomfortable nipples? I NEVER did in my life until a bit before BFP time!!

:wave::hi:ladies,

Congrats to your sis Poppy, glad she and Cooper are doing well, must post pics!!!:hugs:

Jenny,awww....look at your lil buba:hugs: Knocking on 2nd tri's door. Time has flew!!

:dust::dust:
Puppy & Caz

MC, I wish I could just give you a big ole:hugs: glad your appetite is back(wish mine was, but I can stand to loose a few pounds:haha: )

Tink, so glad Lily is doing better:hugs:

:hi:Coral,Laurah,Hopes,PK,Jenny,Regal,Lew,MommyV,BabyD,SleepingB,Lew,Phoebe,PJ,LadyB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->