Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I've just lost a very long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try again with a shorter version...

Poppy, congrats to your sis, must have been scary, glad they ok x

MC, i think you'll go before due date, EPO ripens the cervix and induces labour, look it up if interested, Same to you Hopes xx

PC, besides my boobies being sore from 8dpo my only other symptom was being very sleepy around implantation. (of course i didn't know that that time lol) Good luck!

Caz, sounds promising, when do you test????

China girl, happy 4+1, sorry i missed 4w yesterday lol xx

Jenny, hope you feel better and not struggling at work, good you have some time off now. x

Laura, cute bump, i'm that size now with all the fat lol

DD mummies and babies, hope you all are well and coping with busy mummyhood. xx

All other DDs hi and hope you are well too.

Asfm, had a very busy day yesterday for my mum's b'day, was felt very sick and tired but managed it till the end of the day. I was in a lot of pain around my waste, bum, lower back. Guess it's muscles and ligaments??? Had a sore throat too, but it's gone now. Saliva is still a bugger, yuk, chewing on Trident all the time at least it takes the disgusting taste and smell of it. My cat is driving me crazy wanting to sit on my tummy but can't let him, he weighs more than 5kg. I sleep with a cushion on my belly under the duvet in case he decides to jump on me. I managed to get to sleep around 11pm last night instead of the usual 3-4am which was a blessing. I had a dream my scan showed EDD 1st March lol. I'm a bit stressed as DH's visa is expiring on monday and still havent sent the application to renew it. Have to get everything together today and send it tomorrow. Last minute thing, it's really not like me. Scan is on monday 9am, can't wait! But i'm sad that dh doesn't show much interest in all this :( He says he'll try to come with me if it's ok with work but i feel like he doesn't want to know about the whole pregnancy. Maybe he's freaked out. Already 12w this sunday, time is flying for him and he's getting more worried and scared. Who knows?

38 wk bump .. someone get it out!

Attachments

• 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
thanks babydream, your ticker looks normal to me by the way.. it says 11+4 from what im seeing?? lol

I've just lost a very long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try again with a shorter version...

Poppy, congrats to your sis, must have been scary, glad they ok x

MC, i think you'll go before due date, EPO ripens the cervix and induces labour, look it up if interested, Same to you Hopes xx

PC, besides my boobies being sore from 8dpo my only other symptom was being very sleepy around implantation. (of course i didn't know that that time lol) Good luck!

Caz, sounds promising, when do you test????

China girl, happy 4+1, sorry i missed 4w yesterday lol xx

Jenny, hope you feel better and not struggling at work, good you have some time off now. x

Laura, cute bump, i'm that size now with all the fat lol

DD mummies and babies, hope you all are well and coping with busy mummyhood. xx

All other DDs hi and hope you are well too.

Asfm, had a very busy day yesterday for my mum's b'day, was felt very sick and tired but managed it till the end of the day. I was in a lot of pain around my waste, bum, lower back. Guess it's muscles and ligaments??? Had a sore throat too, but it's gone now. Saliva is still a bugger, yuk, chewing on Trident all the time at least it takes the disgusting taste and smell of it. My cat is driving me crazy wanting to sit on my tummy but can't let him, he weighs more than 5kg. I sleep with a cushion on my belly under the duvet in case he decides to jump on me. I managed to get to sleep around 11pm last night instead of the usual 3-4am which was a blessing. I had a dream my scan showed EDD 1st March lol. I'm a bit stressed as DH's visa is expiring on monday and still havent sent the application to renew it. Have to get everything together today and send it tomorrow. Last minute thing, it's really not like me. Scan is on monday 9am, can't wait! But i'm sad that dh doesn't show much interest in all this :( He says he'll try to come with me if it's ok with work but i feel like he doesn't want to know about the whole pregnancy. Maybe he's freaked out. Already 12w this sunday, time is flying for him and he's getting more worried and scared. Who knows?

Hey!!! :hi:

Excited to see your scan pic hun!!

Rob was exactly the same, didnt take any interest at all until the day he saw the baby and ever since then he has been fab!!

Make him come with you, it will definitely make him more into it!

xx

I'd love him to come with me Laura, but don't want to force him into anything. He started his new job last month and he was already late a couple of times when he sat with me at the A&E till the early hours of the morning. I don't want to get him into trouble. Maybe he doesn't want to come cause that's when reality would hit him lol He's just a man! lol

wow hopes :O thats a big bump!!!:happydance:

babydream, ive heard that EPO ripens the cervix...dont fancy shoving that up there though....:nope: hope your ma had a good B/day:happydance: almost 2nd tri...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!:yipee:

poppy...:happydance: congrats to sis!! home birth with dad as MW....nice! scary but nice!! hope they doing well!! xxxxxxxx

asfm...major movement from baby, think he pulled his head completely out of my pelvic area, pressure gone and i cant breathe nowwwwwwwwwww :growlmad: gonna read a few chapters of my book whilst bouncing on ball....get him back down there....:dohh: x

mc- do weird squatting stuff! i have been squatting and spending a lot of time with my legs open :rofl: whether sitting, peeing, whatever. think its helping though

OK I don't know why but I'm freaking out. :dohh:
Can anyone else see it?
:wohoo:

Attachments

• IMAG0528.jpg
    IMAG0528.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0530.jpg
    IMAG0530.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0534.jpg
    IMAG0534.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
i do...is that test still wet or did you take pic after it dried?? xxx :dust: :dust:

i am doing that hopes...think he just wants to stay in there :dohh: xx

puppycat what is up with all these stupid faint lines?? i think i see a bit of something in first pic

ARGH I KNOW!!!! Faint faint faint Grrr!

It's an answer test (doesn't say what miu it is but chemist all out of FRER :growlmad:

It's wet. Came up literally with the control line. They both grew together :D

looking good then...i think answer are 25?? get a super drug test!!!! theyre 10!!! xx

Damn it! 25miu?? That flippin defeats the object of walking to the chemist :dohh:

Laura's gone down for a nap now, DH out seeing his son and Superdrug is a trek! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->