Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I think i see something on the first one puppycat!!!! You must get a superdrug test!!!

MC, I don't think you need to shove EPO up there hun, you need to take it orally, don't you???? Now you made me think i'm gonna look it up lol

mc wait til OH is asleep, tie him to the bed, and climb on. if you're gonna shove anything up there might as well make it worth while huh :haha:

I was told by our guests yesterday that i have a bump. I think it's just fat, but i'll try to take a pic and post it for you to judge ;)

PC i see in first piccy :happydance:

Babydream think its a man thing if something isnt visable they dont take much interest,my OH didnt get time off work for any of my scans so made up for it at gender n 4d one... looking forward to your scan.

MC shove anything up there sure something may get it going :haha: huge hugs anyways :hugs::hugs:

Hopes your massiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but still cute bump x

puppycat you better not be drinking a bunch of liquids during all this peeing :grr:

ARGH I KNOW!!!! Faint faint faint Grrr!

It's an answer test (doesn't say what miu it is but chemist all out of FRER :growlmad:

It's wet. Came up literally with the control line. They both grew together :D

Told you!!! Wait until the weekend!!!! STOP TORTURING YOURSELF!!! :hugs:

xx

Hopes you cant even see your foot nevermind chew it :haha::haha:

Happy 38wks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members