Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

just outta bath...back aches after all that bouncing :dohh:...OH sleeping with one eye open he says:rofl: stoooopid man!....PC have you gone yet?? and babydream...bump pic time:thumbup: xxxxx

superdrug be closed by the time Lo wakes...youll have to run up town first thing!:thumbup: xxxx

I've just lost a very long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try again with a shorter version...

Poppy, congrats to your sis, must have been scary, glad they ok x

MC, i think you'll go before due date, EPO ripens the cervix and induces labour, look it up if interested, Same to you Hopes xx

PC, besides my boobies being sore from 8dpo my only other symptom was being very sleepy around implantation. (of course i didn't know that that time lol) Good luck!

Caz, sounds promising, when do you test????

China girl, happy 4+1, sorry i missed 4w yesterday lol xx

Jenny, hope you feel better and not struggling at work, good you have some time off now. x

Laura, cute bump, i'm that size now with all the fat lol

DD mummies and babies, hope you all are well and coping with busy mummyhood. xx

All other DDs hi and hope you are well too.

Asfm, had a very busy day yesterday for my mum's b'day, was felt very sick and tired but managed it till the end of the day. I was in a lot of pain around my waste, bum, lower back. Guess it's muscles and ligaments??? Had a sore throat too, but it's gone now. Saliva is still a bugger, yuk, chewing on Trident all the time at least it takes the disgusting taste and smell of it. My cat is driving me crazy wanting to sit on my tummy but can't let him, he weighs more than 5kg. I sleep with a cushion on my belly under the duvet in case he decides to jump on me. I managed to get to sleep around 11pm last night instead of the usual 3-4am which was a blessing. I had a dream my scan showed EDD 1st March lol. I'm a bit stressed as DH's visa is expiring on monday and still havent sent the application to renew it. Have to get everything together today and send it tomorrow. Last minute thing, it's really not like me. Scan is on monday 9am, can't wait! But i'm sad that dh doesn't show much interest in all this :( He says he'll try to come with me if it's ok with work but i feel like he doesn't want to know about the whole pregnancy. Maybe he's freaked out. Already 12w this sunday, time is flying for him and he's getting more worried and scared. Who knows?

will let you no when its near hun i am 3dpo x x x

Just looked at the other answer test in the pack and could see the test line clearly before I'd even wee'd on it.

Think I'm done this month now. Fed up of POAS

hopes no never get sore nipples hun i only get sore boobs near af pc i can see a faint line hun wooppp hope you get a nice dark one next x x x

awwww pc :hugs: stooopid test! xx

asfm...i feel like my pelvic bone is going to snap...got lots of pressure behind it...like baby is pushing it out!! ouch...wtf is that about!!?? x

mc-the type of pelvic bone pain i usually feel is like a pressure/splitting down the middle feeling. is it anything like that? hmmm :)

puppycat :hugs:

its awful...like someone pulling it out the front of me..:growlmad: the only way i can relieve it is by sitting forwards...feels like its going to split down the middle!!! owww...never had this before.....ffs!:dohh:

its awful...like someone pulling it out the front of me..:growlmad: the only way i can relieve it is by sitting forwards...feels like its going to split down the middle!!! owww...never had this before.....ffs!:dohh:

hmm. maybe the baby is going to try to push out the front like that and attempt a pseudo-vaginal birth

hah im being quite the person today. think im going crazy. part of my foot is chewed off btw

just got back from bathroom, had some thick yellowish cm. I think DTD last night knocked things loose?

lol if OHs spermies are yellow we need to get him checked out for sure!

Heyyyyyyyy DD's :wave:

What did I miss......

Pupycat, POAS addiction is evil :cry: I think I am seeing things also, dammit you must be going crazy :hugs:

MC, MASSIVE HUGGLES :hugs: I got a feeling its soon honey. Do you have an EPO or Starflower oil cap? They contain prostaglandins like spunk. You put one up ya foof :/ x

hey girls,

sorry no bump pic today, i've been struggling with the stupid visa application all day. I'll try to take one on sunday, that's 12weeks. xx

just got back from bathroom, had some thick yellowish cm. I think DTD last night knocked things loose?

My plug was like yellow/white jelly and really thick ewwwww only noticed it with korben cos it was on my leg :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->