Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Babydream, sorry not been able to digest much info, i'll read back to see how you are but if your about hope your ok. Been thinking of you :hugs: x

Hopes, yes my plug with my first was a lovely shade of snotty yellowish brown :haha: if you want google image search 'mucus plug' ... not for the feint hearted ewwwwwwwww. How are you my dear? x

:hugs: Popsy, have you brought anything PINK yet? you okeys? x

Hey ladies,

Sorry not been on, been busy .

Mc not long sweetie get bouncing on that ball:hugs:

Hopes you too, wow what a bump, def ready to pop!:hugs:

Babyd looking forward to your scan pics, try to get a nub shot!:thumbup:

Puppycat def see something get some more tests! Please:hugs:

Caz good luck testing this month :dust:

China happy 4 weeks Hun.

Hey tink how are you feeling now?

Laura you are tiny very lucky.

Poppy congrats on your new nephew, wow what a story.

Hi all other ding dongs:hi:

Well had an interesting day. Went to an indoor play place with my best friend and the kids. She has 2 sons aged 3 and 7. Anyway she tells me that the last couple of months her periods have been off, she missed one month then bled funny the next month. She is having sex with partner but using condoms religiously. Anyway she was starting to suspect she has polycystic ovaries or something. Anyway she wanted to take a preg test to be sure but was sure it would be negative, so was I. Anyway went to test and it was a clear :bfp: we were in such shock, it's so surreal, on the way home she got a digi and sure engough pregnant 3 + weeks. She works in a fertility ward and might ask at work tomorrow if they can scan her. I'm so happy for her although we are both still getting our heads around it! X

Babydream, my DH was the same really. Was happy about everything but not interested whatsoever :haha: once Lily got here I had the hump cause he was hogging her :haha: From the moment she popped out he was besotted. That's how it seems to be for most men, they don't experience it like we do. Try not to feel down over it, I know I felt let down a lot of the time :hugs: x

Hopes, YOU HAVE A TRUELY MEGA BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly think you have to take the title :) its so big and beautiful, while you are still so small and beautiful x

Laura, how are you honey? also loving your little bump. Its very cute, I agree one day you will wake up and it will blossom but I think your perfect sized. x

I agree with tink my dh was the same next to no interest until she was born. :hugs:

Coralista! :hugs: hey honey! How's you? Can I visit next week? Wow, that's quite a shock about your friend eh? wishing her all the best x

Popsy, what's the brith story then? x

Awww that's lovely! She's already through a large chunk of first tri worry!

Morning :happydance::happydance:

As a few may have already read on fb my sister gave birth in the early hours of this morning a week early :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

She texted me saying she didnt have time to get to hospital baby Cooper came to quick, her OH nearly had to deliver him as they talked him through what to do on the phone pmsl.... his mum arrived to pick little Cory up but ended up witnessing the birth too :happydance:

My sister resting in hospital n will be out this afternoon.She said it was like a crime scene in her lounge n the rug n towels are ruined :haha: Said yesterday didnt think she make the weekend.

She said after MWs n hospital yesterday she could hardly walk because of pressure down below, plus she had a major bowel clear out night before TMI.

Coralista! :hugs: hey honey! How's you? Can I visit next week? Wow, that's quite a shock about your friend eh? wishing her all the best x

Popsy, what's the brith story then? x

Sorry Tink i went out for Mc Donalds just found the post for ya x

Thanks Pops :) i leave this on almost all the time but as to whether i am on the comp or able to read is another story and sometimes these posts just pass me by. x

zzzzzzzzz i'm going nunnites x

loli do the same sometimes so not being ignorant :haha: nite sweetie n give lilyanne a hug from me :hugs:

:wave: morning all :hugs:

damita and babyhopes:wave: how are you ladies today?? xx

nothing much to report here, few BH through the night that had me running to the loo...also baby low and pressing on my bowels when BH's hit...gotta run to the loo with that too... feeling like im gonna poop mi sen!!:blush::haha: so glamorous!

Good ta just web designing as per the norm but all good fun :happydance:

Morning Damita :wave: x

MC, I was like that in early labour :winkwink: Hmmmmm surely its gotta be soon for you! Hope so :hugs: keep us posted x

Morning babyhopes! :wave: x

Popsy, not only did the post pass me by, but when you re posted it I mearly thanked you and still didn't even comment :rofl: Blimy I'm tired zzzzzzzz :haha: Wow!!!! what a birth, hope she's ok. Would love to see some piccys when you have them :) (not of the birth, the baby :rofl: ) x

I am looking into taking Lily water babies, but its blooming expensive! They want £140 for 10 weeks eaaaaaaaaak :haha: But I love swimming, and Lily has been ORDERED to love sports and be an active child for the sake of her life. So I guess I might just be pursuaded to pay it, would give me confidence taking her alone after. I'm pretty scared about doing it alone and wouldn't know where to start! I didn't take my others so young. I just want her to be happy in the water, and it would be nice to set a life long love of swimming in her. We was gonna have physio today, but her physio is off sick so we get the day off (although we still do her gym ball bouncing everyday anyway) Lily is doing great on her new meds, they are really helping her reflux and she's holding down every feed :) x

Babydream, my DH was the same really. Was happy about everything but not interested whatsoever :haha: once Lily got here I had the hump cause he was hogging her :haha: From the moment she popped out he was besotted. That's how it seems to be for most men, they don't experience it like we do. Try not to feel down over it, I know I felt let down a lot of the time :hugs: x

Hopes, YOU HAVE A TRUELY MEGA BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly think you have to take the title :) its so big and beautiful, while you are still so small and beautiful x

Laura, how are you honey? also loving your little bump. Its very cute, I agree one day you will wake up and it will blossom but I think your perfect sized. x

Thanks Tink!

I think it has grown about an inch or so since that last pic, its protruding much more today. Rob was like 'woah, where has that come from?' :haha:

How are you doing honey? Are you coping ok? How is the beautiful Lilyanne doing? Aw, swimming with Lily will be ace! I want to do that too as early as possible with the bambino.

xx

Morning Ding Dongs!! :hi:

How are you doing PC? Still driving yourself nuts? Try and relax and just think, the later you leave, the darker the line will be :hugs:

Hey Coral! Hope you and little Keira are doing ok. :hugs:

Hey CG, has it sunk in yet??!!! Bet it hasn't! :flower::happydance:

Babyd, I want to see your bump pic!!! :sulk: :haha:

Asfm, finishing early today as I need to get home and clean the house, sort myslef out then cook10 tapas dishes including a big batch of paella!! We are having some friends over.

Just hope I get my normal appetite back by then; the thought of eating anything other than crunchy stuff like baguettes, crusty bread, etc (bar salad as I have totally gone off that too!) just makes me wanna :sick:

I am totally waddling now and I can't stand up straight anymore! I feel like I am tipping forwards so I have started walking slightly leaning back like the mister Soft man off those adverts years ago!! :haha:

xxx

Nope. Haven't POAS - I'm on strike. Have no PMA and am sure AF is coming :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"