Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aw, don't think that PC!

Sending PMA your way and some :dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust: just for good measure!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

Booked Drs appt for 3.10pm to tell them about last month's m/c, that'll make 3 so I know it'll mean the testing commences. That's why I've been holding off but I need to know now if we have some problems.

Thanks hun x

Check out 17 week bump on my avatar!!

I have literally grown overnight!! :haha:

xx

tink! sounds like you are feeling a lot better about things and it sounds like lily is doing really well :happydance: let us know if/when they find the second cf gene?? ive always had interest in that kind of stuff! i look at lily pics on your facebook all the time she is just adorable, how much does she weigh now she looks so big!? glad to see you on here a little more, you are so strong! and yes i feel quite mega these days:haha: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

lauraaaaa look at your bump :happydance: see, it really does pop up over night! and just when you get used to the way it looks now, you'll wake up and it will suddenly be even BIGGER! my OH used to say the same thing when we got up some mornings "woah where did that come from!?" :haha: it looks perfect!

poppy- glad you found the mucus plug on your leg :rofl: i dont think i lost the entire thing, i figure it would be larger than that? hopefully i dont find it stuck to one of my body parts like you did :haha: when do we get another bump pic?

mc congrats on 39 weeks. this is getting pretty serious, we really ARE going to have babies soon huh!? lol. do we get a pic :)

puppycat :hugs: try not to feel so down, the testing will be reassuring if nothing else, and i dont think bfp is out of the question yet this cycle

OK, more "stuff" came out.. still not positive its a mucus plug?? i dont wanna post it on here because it obviously is kinda gross looking. anyone on here thats seen a mucus plug want me to send them the pic so they can tell me if thats what it is?? lol :dohh: because otherwise im kinda worried i might have possibly an infection? ugh.

OK, more "stuff" came out.. still not positive its a mucus plug?? i dont wanna post it on here because it obviously is kinda gross looking. anyone on here thats seen a mucus plug want me to send them the pic so they can tell me if thats what it is?? lol :dohh: because otherwise im kinda worried i might have possibly an infection? ugh.

Wtf is a mucus plug?!?!?!??!

xxx

What does the mucous plug look like?
Some women describe the mucous plug as looking more like the mucous in your nose. It may look like a thick glob of stringy mucous, thicker than what you would see with normal vaginal secretions. If you are close to going into labor you may see pink, brown, or red blood around the edges of the mucous plug. This is called the “bloody show”.

When do you lose your mucous plug?
Some women will lose their mucous plug or part of their mucous plug weeks before they go into labor. Losing your mucous plug does not always mean labor will begin shortly. Keep in mind that even if a woman has begun to dilate, it may be weeks before she actually goes into labor.

However, if you notice blood tinged mucous before your thirty-sixth week of pregnancy, notify your doctor right away.
As your body prepares for labor your cervix will begin to dilate and thin. As your cervix opens up, your mucous plug may fall out. Losing your mucous plug is a good sign that labor is on its way. Though, it could be days or even weeks after you lose your mucous plug before labor actually starts. Many women do not lose their mucous plug at one time; instead, they lose it more gradually. They may notice an increase in vaginal secretions weeks before they go into labor.

Should I call my doctor if I lose my mucous plug?
If you are full term and have lost your mucous plug, there is usually no need to call your doctor. You may lose your mucous plug weeks before labor starts. If you notice regular, timeable contractions after losing your mucous plug, follow your doctor’s protocol for proceeding to Labor and Delivery. If you have a history of preterm labor and you suspect you have lost your mucous plug, call your doctor right away. If you notice blood tinged mucous and are earlier than thirty-six weeks call your doctor immediately. Moreover, you should also call your doctor if you have sudden bright red bleeding. Bleeding can be a sign of placenta previa or placental abruption.

I didn't see any plug when I had Laura. Odd. Anyone else not seen plug?

maybe ill post a LINK to the picture so you guys can choose to not see it if youd like lol.

morning all,

puppycat keep up the pma hun, i def saw a line there.

laura congrats on 17 weeks you do look bigger now:happydance:

MC 39 weeks wow its gonna happen very very soon, I can feel it in my bones!:haha:

Tink water babies sounds fun, it is expensive though, was you looking at Belhus? Glad Lily is better with her reflux meds.

Hi Damita :hi:

Hopes lets see the plug, funnily enough I never saw mine, only went into Labour with Chloe and my water broke:shrug:

AFM, I'm still thinking about my friend and can't believe she is preggers, the last few months she was saying how she wanta another baby but not yet, so she was being careful, apparently there was one time a few weeks ago where the condom came off a bit but she said it all seemed ok when it came out. Strangley enough it took her a year to conceive her first baby with NTNP:shrug:

I got Keira weighed Wednesday and she was 8lbs 12oz, she is getting chubby cheeks now :awww: She seems very windy today and has been a bit unsettled. I'm trying the infacol before every feed which she hates and spits out:haha: I've been trying since last night and she seems worse today than yesterday:shrug: might try for few more days and if no luck switch to cow and gate comfort, although I've read it makes there poop looser and hers are already loose enough?

morning all other girls :hi:

morning all,

puppycat keep up the pma hun, i def saw a line there.

laura congrats on 17 weeks you do look bigger now:happydance:

MC 39 weeks wow its gonna happen very very soon, I can feel it in my bones!:haha:

Tink water babies sounds fun, it is expensive though, was you looking at Belhus? Glad Lily is better with her reflux meds.

Hi Damita :hi:

Hopes lets see the plug, funnily enough I never saw mine, only went into Labour with Chloe and my water broke:shrug:

AFM, I'm still thinking about my friend and can't believe she is preggers, the last few months she was saying how she wanta another baby but not yet, so she was being careful, apparently there was one time a few weeks ago where the condom came off a bit but she said it all seemed ok when it came out. Strangley enough it took her a year to conceive her first baby with NTNP:shrug:

I gor Keira weighed Wednesday and she was 8lbs 12oz, she is getting chubby cheeks now :awww: She seems very windy today and has been a bit unsettled. I'm trying the infacol before every feed which she hates and spits out:haha: I've been trying since last night and she seems worse today than yesterday:shrug: might try for few more days and if no luck switch to cow and gate comfort, although I've read it makes there poop looser and hers are already loose enough?

morning all other girls :hi:

OMG Coral! Is Keira already 1 month old?!?!?! Flipping heck! That has flown!!!

plug or infection?? :shrug:

Attachments

• mucusplug?.jpg
    mucusplug?.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:rofl:

Looks like plug to me hun, or snotty nose...

as long as i dont have an infection, i am less concerned.

edit- puppycat :rofl: TOLD you it was pretty gross!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->