Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies.

First, Hopes that looks like plug. I have never seen a plug, but just what I have read from Laurah's post...that could very well be plug. FX'd for you!!

Puppy, sending PMA your way and :hugs: to my girl

Coral,WOW Keira is a month old. How time flys!! The Infacol is that gas drops?? Have you tried putting it in her bottle??

Tink, I bet Lily would have a ball swimming. I start water aerobics next Saturday I cant wait!!

Laurah, you look lovely:hugs:

:hi:Damita,MC and Poppy:hugs:

According to most sites, the plug itself is more solid/jellified.

Maybe call your midwife/Doc just to be on the safe side hun but I am 99.9% it's nothing to worry about. :hug:

xxx

Hopes deffo your plug looks exactly like mine a week before he arrived :happydance:

Coral korben never had runny nappies off the comfort but they do smell, only had him on that till his colic went. Awww Keira one month old :hugs:

I need to read back more now :haha: this little bugger is lying on my left nerve n im struggling to walk n the pain is fecking hurting :cry: she always lies on that nerve :growlmad:

coral cant believe kiera is a month old, did the past month seem to fly for you!? to me it feels like you just had her a couple days ago!

hi China :hi: how are you feeling when are you going to the docs?

Hey pops, thanks, I had Ryan on comfort for a while when I was visiting here when he was newborn for colic, then when I went back to the states I changed to a different one there. He wasnt runny either but with Keira runny now I wonder if it will get worse? sorry baby pinching a nerve! ouch naughty little girl:haha: just kidding Serenity :awww:

Hopes probably it part of your plug, lets hope things get moving now!:happydance:

Yes the one month has flown by for me too can't believe how quick it goes.

*ONE HANDED TYPING*

Hopes, looks like mucus plug to me. I agree the actual 'plug' is usually more like a 'structure' but i think you lost that from the first exam didn't you? your cirvix will carry on 'plugging' the hole with mucus to protect the baby once its gone, and thats what i think your seeing. The fact that its coming out is prob a great sign your making a little progress. The cervix also increases cm production to 'ripen' the cirvix :) so as long as you have no odour, itching pain or redness in that area, i think its all good :) x

tink yes i had a little bit of something after an exam but nothing like this big glob of yellow gel that came out this morning. its stilllllll coming..

dr tinks back :rofl:

Coral you using c&g now? i ask cause aptamil do comfort milk too, lily has it. swimming is at becon hill school, think were gonna go, feck the money :haha:

Hopes will let you know about her genes :haha: i find that facinating too. Lily is 10lb 7 :) x

Hey all,

I had a quick read back but don't have much time as i'm running to the post office!

Hopes, ewwwwwww, looks like mucus plug to me too.

Ok, here's a bump pic 11+5, tell me if i'm just fat or is it the real thing????

Attachments

• Bump 11+5.jpg
    Bump 11+5.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Currently scoffing a ginsters cornish pasty...wow these things are goooood! :haha:

Aw, Babyd, cute little bump! x

babydream...:thumbup: thats the start of a huge round gorgeous baby bump!! thats not fat!!:happydance: xx

hopes...thats plug...yuk...mine was like that last week...now nothing......:dohh: think that :sex: with DH loosened something for you...do it again!! do it again!! xx

asfm...af type ache here...baby sitting low...same old same old......:growlmad:

awwwwww yes babydream looks like a lovely little baby bump growing there :) cant wait to see it grow! so excited with all these new bumps! x

mmmmmmm ginsters make gooood pasties :) * jealous* laura! x

Laura let us know if you get heartburn :haha:
Those pasties killed me!

Holy crap! Didn't think of that! ha ha ha !!!

Touch wood, not suffered from any indigestion or heartburn yet...there is always a first time though!!

xx

babydream...:thumbup: thats the start of a huge round gorgeous baby bump!! thats not fat!!:happydance: xx

hopes...thats plug...yuk...mine was like that last week...now nothing......:dohh: think that :sex: with DH loosened something for you...do it again!! do it again!! xx

asfm...af type ache here...baby sitting low...same old same old......:growlmad:

You need to ravage your fella MC! By the sounds of it, it does the trick!:haha:

bd- awww cute little bump here it comess!

mc- yes we will be dtd again hopefully this evening. think OH finally got so impatient that he overcame his little fear of "poking the baby in the head" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->