Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Going to finish up some work now then head off home for the cooking fest! :thumbup:

Have a great weekend ladies if I don't get the chance to get on here on my phone (hate trying to type on the stupid phone keypad so normally just use the computer at work).

xxxx

:wave: have a good weekend Laura! I hate using my phone too, i lurk on it but rarely post. x

Coral, I am doing. First appointment is 9/1

BD, cute pouch...that's not fat....I'm fat:haha::haha:

Laurah, have a good weekend:hugs:

HOT DAMN....Dr.Tink is BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Yes tink on cow and gate first infant at the mo. Typing one handed too! :haha:
Just had text from friend she had a scan at work. (she works on fertility ward) she saw a heartbeat and is 6 weeks 3 days :yipee:

:hi: girls not stopped to day walked in to town to get ds uniform then walked back just got in now hate not have in a car i have got thrush again in 2ww had it last month in 2ww to sick of it now x x x

Ugh, i'm finally back! Visa application posted, thank god! Such a hassle!

I went for a stroll in Mothercare, lots on sale but haven't got a penny right now, i really need some maternity bras. I'm in pain again around my bum, feels like muscle pain. Also, i feel like my heart is pumping too fast and my hands are shaking for some reason. But managed to eat a half of a burger king hot bbq meal, woohooo it was yummy.

Ok now Hopes and MC, i want those babies out asap! I feel for you girls, it's time to end the struggle!!! Get a bit of b'ding in there tonight, although MC, my dh wouldn't want to do it either, i know him. You get on your ball, or tell dh to take you for a drive on a bumpy road.

Laura, have a lovely evening. Poppy how is your sister and baby? Hi tink and coral, hope girls are ok xx Puppycat, have you ordered those gem braclets we talked about a while ago? Have you been wearing them? Those faint lines make me excited.

CG, your appointment is getting closer, how are you feeling hun? any sickness?

Caz, thrush is no good but a few people told me they had thrush-like symptoms before their bfp, so fx and lots of babydust xx

All other DD's helllooooo, hope you are well xxxxx

Ohhhhhh, and thanks for your comments. Now i do believe it's my little baby bump, eeeeeeeeeeeek! xxxxxxx

Hi babyd very cute little ding dong baby bump! And the breathless heart racing thing was normal for me too. X

Ugh, i'm finally back! Visa application posted, thank god! Such a hassle!

I went for a stroll in Mothercare, lots on sale but haven't got a penny right now, i really need some maternity bras. I'm in pain again around my bum, feels like muscle pain. Also, i feel like my heart is pumping too fast and my hands are shaking for some reason. But managed to eat a half of a burger king hot bbq meal, woohooo it was yummy.

Ok now Hopes and MC, i want those babies out asap! I feel for you girls, it's time to end the struggle!!! Get a bit of b'ding in there tonight, although MC, my dh wouldn't want to do it either, i know him. You get on your ball, or tell dh to take you for a drive on a bumpy road.

Laura, have a lovely evening. Poppy how is your sister and baby? Hi tink and coral, hope girls are ok xx Puppycat, have you ordered those gem braclets we talked about a while ago? Have you been wearing them? Those faint lines make me excited.

CG, your appointment is getting closer, how are you feeling hun? any sickness?

Caz, thrush is no good but a few people told me they had thrush-like symptoms before their bfp, so fx and lots of babydust xx

All other DD's helllooooo, hope you are well xxxxx

Feeling pretty good BD. No sickness(keep FX'd) About 3 weeks:happydance:

babydream-have you had your blood checked for iron/hemoglobin levels?? when i started feeling breathless and feeling my heart race i thought it was normal and i went on that way for almost 2 months figuring it was 'just a pregnant thing' it got to the point where walking up a little hill i'd feel like i wasn't gonna make it! anyway, they routinely checked my hemoglobin levels and found that it was pretty low, even with taking my prenatal vitamin every day for the past year! i started taking an extra iron supplement and within only a week or week and a half i started feeling back to my normal self! When we go on walks and stuff now i do NOT feel pregnant, i can walk for miles! Just something to consider because you'd never know if you had the problem unless they check for it <3

ugh puppycat i feel for you, utis are the worst!! ive always been good at getting them somehow:hugs:

It literally showed up as soon as the stick was dipped. Disconcerting to hear a dr say wow!

did you have any idea puppycat!? you must be uncomfortable right!?

babyd you have had your bloods done right was everything ok with them? good point hopes!

China hey, hope the MS steers clear for you:hugs:

Puppy sorry for the bfn and the uti, what did doc say about chemicals and MC?

Ugh, puppycat, that's not good, cystitis powder helps and cranberry juice, feel better soon hunni.

CG my scan is a Monday 9am, dh is coming with me!

Hopes, thanks for that i'll mention to mw. I stopped taking my prenatal vits a few weeks ago cause they have 10mg iron in them and that causes bad sickness. So i'm only taking folic acid now but wondering if i should take other vits as well. My hair is falling out so badly, defo need some more vits.

They took plenty of blood from me in hospital and mw booking bloods too. They never called to say they weren't good. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->