Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

evening all....just eaten after a long snooooooooooooooze:sleep: **yawns**....think i overdid it today by cleaning the bath!! :rofl:...wont do it again...:haha:

I had a feeling it must be a UTI because I've had lower back and pubic ache for the last few days, have been feeling crappy, everything I would have associated with a BFP :( I never have stinging when I go but after all these BFN's I figured it was something else.

So flippin crap huh!!

I couldn't bring myself to mention the m/c in July, I just couldn't make my mouth say the words, I kept saying it over in my head but nothing came out. Meh.

bd-yes taking iron definitely can make you feel yucky, but if you find the right balance it can work out well sometimes. i dont think it takes long for your levels to drop, i went from 14.5 to less than 10 in no time. those babies steal it ALL! id def talk to you rmw about a good vitamin.. i think so often you dont think your 'sick' until you suddenly feel great and look back on it and think "whew that was no good"

have a bump pic!! :thumbup: scooooooooooooooooze the bit of tit!! :rofl:
39 weeks exactly :happydance: xxxxx

Attachments

• 39 weeks.jpg
    39 weeks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
ready 3 weeks ago!!!:haha: not growing as much but deffo getting heavier....:cry: hurts to walk!!!! xxx

MC bump looks bigger to me :) lovelyyyy could be your last bump pic!!

Oh, i'm having a Nuchal scan on Monday. Will i find out right away if there's something wrong? I can't find the bloody booklet they sent with it. Just because scan shows everything ok i won't be able to celebrate?? How is it done?

Lovely bumps BD, Laura and MC :happydance: imdue another but ive not grown any, will do one later tonight

MC bump looks bigger to me :) lovelyyyy could be your last bump pic!!

i wish....full moon tomorrow night!! something about more babies born on a full moon going round on here!!?? :shrug:.....maybe its our turn hopes:happydance: well FXd anyway xx

BD you will get your scan and bloods drawn,mine took 3wks to come back, but you will hear something within 5 days if something wrong.

not sure babydream...i never had that scan done....just measured baby for dating and viability purposes at my 12 week scan :shrug:

:wave: poppy! any pics of new baby yet and get your belly out!!:yipee:

mc i have heard that too that statistically more babies are born on full moons. wonder why?? will have to look it up! google :)

and no more plug i dont think? cm is like tan colored now instead of white. feel like everything is getting weird, dont know what to expect anymore. OH and i plan to dtd tonight, but now im kinda... scared!?

not sure babydream...i never had that scan done....just measured baby for dating and viability purposes at my 12 week scan :shrug:

:wave: poppy! any pics of new baby yet and get your belly out!!:yipee:

Ok MC i promised to get my stretch marks out so WARNING its horrid bruises are my injection sites :blush: plus baby cooper.

Dont believe im showing you these. :cry:

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Awww Poppy, proper mummy tummy.
Ummm... baby Cooper looks purple... he ok? OR is that shortly after birth with bruises? :blush:

i tried to send pics of my stretchmarks but cant get the pic on my own, need OH to do it.. too awkward when you cant even see your bellybutton!

and poppy, stretchmarks arent so bad.. love the belly! lately it seems big bellys and stretchmarks are just normal in my life :haha: bruises from the injections look painful though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->