Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Not sure PC i just took these this afternoon hmmm maybe a bit bruised from the birth :shrug:

Hopes they look worse when pregnant but fade n disappear when not,but i hate em lol

by the way poppy, did you say you dont think your bump has grown!?? i think it looks much bigger!

I just remembered how fast he arrived, that'll explain it. bless him.

Nice bump there poppy xx little cooper is a cutie!

Just got a call from the bank...Fraud protection team found my card details during an investigation and had to cancel my card immediately. Will get a new one in a few days. Bummer! I need to walk down to the bank tomorrow to withdraw cash. If there's any of course lol What a hassle!

aw love all the bumps aw mc defo ready now poppy huge now and my belly is full of strech marks hun x x x

Poppy you def look bigger and stretch marks not so bad Hun you look great for having your fifth baby! Awww little cooper, how much did he weigh again?

Babyd look forward to your scan Monday. X

Okay ladies, I thought I would share a bump pic I posted in the first tri. Please remember I am a chubby girl to begin with. Its bloat, but here goes...oh and these were taken in the bathroom at work:haha:

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Me 2.jpg
    Me 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Coral 5th and last my body knackered now :haha: Cooper weighed 7lb 6oz.

CG wont be long before that bloat changes to :baby: bump :happydance:

Coral 5th and last my body knackered now :haha: Cooper weighed 7lb 6oz.

CG wont be long before that bloat changes to :baby: bump :happydance:

Tell me about it....I just thought I would share since I am doing a journal on the last one.

whoo china cant wait to see the bump grow :) your doing a journal? how fun! i wish i would have did some kind of scrap book thing for the pregnancy, OH and i wont be having another baby anytime very soon, and probably only one more ever. should have done a better job documenting all this stuff :dohh: i blew it!

Don't feel bad Hopes, I blew it on my first two. So since this is the last and FINAL one, I figured why not. You can still do a journal. You have all those pregnancy pics and u/s pics....you have plenty to do a journal or even do a scrapbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->