Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

heres a sorta pic of some of the belly ones through the mirror lol

Attachments

• sm1.jpg
    sm1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
and poppy, was wondering the same thing about ladyb. i check her facebook sometimes but it looks like she hasnt been on in a while. baby must be keeping her busy!

Hopes honestly those will shrink n fade for deffo sweetie they not too bad at all.

Hope everythings ok with LB n baby then n she just busy x

think id be less worried if they werent multiplying by the day! they are way more purple when not looking through a mirror, but you get the general idea. cocoa butter is shit. i used it every day 1-3 times a day since 3+5 and i still end up with THIS! waste of money

creams are shit if your skin isnt elasticated enough you'll get them :growlmad: just try Bio Oil after baby born thats ment to help them

Hey sweeties. Sorry it's been a while. Just was crazy busy over the weekend with dd's bday party. It went perfectly...except that about 15 or more of my family ended up backing out of coming at the last minute for different reasons so I cooked WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much food. I needed my DD girls there to help eat it all :winkwink:

Anyway, so party was wonderful and dd had several friends sleep over. Some were boys though, so I couldn't go to sleep til they did which wasn't until nearly 5am. :sleep: <----me for the next day and a half :haha:

So I did read through all the posts but my brain is mush and I can't remember much in the way of specifics.

MC and hopes...I hope you both deliver soon sweeties :hugs:

Tink, sooooooooo glad Lilypie had a good poopy and is feeling better. :kiss:

Puppy, sorry for the bfn luv :hugs:

Coral, damita, caz, Poppy, babyd, Phoebe, laura, and I know I'm forgetting a bunch of you, but I love you all and sending great big :hug:

Well I got my very first shot on board tonight for ivf!!! :wohoo: I need to change my ticker now. Right now shots are for allowing follicles to grow while also preventing ov. Next phase is to stimulate follies to keep growing and mature. Anyway, shot didn't hurt at all but after I got it in, it was like I could feel the hormone sort of dissipating and spreading. Maybe?? It was weird. Anyway, I feel very bloated. I have to drink extra water and eat extra protein to try to combat symptoms but I don't think it's going to help much. So things are getting closer. It's exciting but scary at the same time. Praying so much that it works. Well I suppose I'd babble on for quite a while. I'm very tired. I'll try to post more this week sweeties. :hugs:

:wave: morning all.......

hopes i dont think them stretchies will look too bad once they have faded..i have thicker ones than that that faded and you can barely see them...well...before i got preg again.:thumbup:..and just think...when/if you have any more babies your skin is ready for stretching again...thats how i looked at it:thumbup: not got many more since having chloe and im on :baby: #3!:happydance:...ps:rofl: @kids being "jesicca":rofl: seems a little coincidental me thinks! xxx

pk....:yipee: for treatment starting...not long now until that :bfp:...hows the new pad?? all settled in? :hugs: xxx

asfm...OH is boiling my piss:growlmad:..i went up to bed at 930pm...just cant stay awake much later than that lately..:sleep:...im in a deep slumber and up the stairs he comes.. like a twat..wakes me up!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!! so i have to go to the loo now ive been woken, which sets off a BAD BH...so i think...could this be it starting.:shrug::happydance:....i get back into bed all excited and nervous...cant fall back asleep for ages.:dohh:..so i decide ill go down stairs,stretch my legs and get a drink of milk...ITS 1AM!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad: what is his problem with me sleeping....:shrug:...so now im sat here at the pc at 730am, everyone else is asleep, im tired but wide awake...he has 30 mins and im gonna put the washer on,hoover on,radio on and any other noisy thing i can find:haha: im so annoyed at him....ive managed to sneek around the house at all hours during the last 9 months, ive been awake at some unGodly hours and not woken the cats!!! never mind take the piss and wake him...ok shut up now cabbage!:rofl: maybe its :coffee: time....xxx

here is my 28wk bump def getting huge now :argh:
https://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9526/28weeks.jpg

this was 25 weeks
https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3270/25pe.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

huge??? that bump is still cute!! huge will come in a few weeks! :haha:...it is a lush bump though!!!:yipee: xx

I know how you feel MC, I. have such trouble sleeping; DH got home from filming about 4am and woke me. Then I had to go to loo with this dam UTI.
Now he's in bed....

morning :hi:

MC sorry you had a bad night again, DH needs a slap:growlmad::haha: hope today is the day!!!

Hopes your stretch marks are not thick, mine were like that and not noticable really now, I still wear bikinis, well did before I had Keira, need to lose about 15lbs before I step in one again.:haha:

babyhopes nice bump def growing now but like MC said no where near huge, Hopes has the mega bump title right now, who will get it next?

Morning popsy, any relief from your back yet hun:hugs:

Tink, so glad Lily is smiling for you now, just in time to give Aunty Louise one when she visits :D :happydance: and thanks for the tips with dentinox and colief, Keria not been in pain touch wood since yesterday morning and did 2 big poos in her sleep without waking up!:haha: I had to wake her to change her though:dohh: fingers crossed it is the meds and she stays happy, she slept for almost 6 hours yesterday afternoon/evening only waking for feeds, then still slept all night so she must be feeling better:thumbup: :D

OK so excited the IVF treatment has started, can't wait to celebrate your :bfp::happydance:

Morning all ding dongs :hi: off to finish my :coffee:

This is getting ridiculous! I've been on antibiotics for about 3/4 days (I lose track!) and now I'm using the loo MORE than in the beginning!!!

11pm last night, 12.30pm, 4am, 8.30 am and I need to go now!!!!!!!! I've only had a cup of tea. ARGH!!!!!

Morning gorgeous gals!! :hi:

Hopes - your stretch marks don't look bad at all. I have been bio oil twice a day since day one but I know for a fact I will still get stretch marks as I have them on my back already from when I was a porker at 16 yrs old! :haha:

That story about your neighbourhood kids had me lol at my desk!!!

Babyhopes - that bump is not huge, its as cute as a button!! :flower:

MC - you need to kick your OH into gear, tell him to sort it bl00dy out the git!! :haha:

I haven't quite read everyone else's posts yet so will be back in a mo with more comments. Baby brain has already started kicking in, I now have the memory of a goldfish and am basically fecking useless! :rofl:

xxx

Hey PK! :hi: Fx'd for your IVF treatments and :bfp: soon

Tink, laughing at the picture I have in my head of you right now juggling Lily, balancing a laptop on your knees and trying to text, getting angry and then throwing them (bar Lily of course!) across the room! :haha:

I have just got a new phone, its one of those touchscreen ones like an iphone on Samsung, drives me mad texting as I keep clicking full stop instead of space and my sentences jsut don't make sense! lol

Feeling much better today. I went and sat in bed with my book (Game of Thrones) at about 8ish and then went to sleep for about 10ish. Woke up tired but feel fine now I have had a coffee and feel much more energised today. Going to go swimming on my lunch hour me thinks whilst I feel up for it!

xxx

puppycat sorry your UTI is not clearing up have you tried drinking cranberry juice aswell?:hugs:

morning Laura :hi: glad you feel somewhat refreshed today, enjoy your swim:shipw::haha:

Morning :flower:

PK excited now good luck and well done with first injection :yipee::yipee:

Laura glad you got some much needed sleep after your weekend, enjoy your swim.

MC doubt your gonna get much sleep now sweetie, they always say get as much sleep now before baby arrives but those last few weeks you cant :dohh: try a kip with connor today :hugs:

PC drink cranberry juice like coral suggested or loads of water to flush it through.

Damita how you feeling?

Coral hows Keira doing?

Babyhopes can we swap bumps :haha:

afm im breathless today hate this part of pregnancy :cry: plus my boobs been leaking today omg didnt think they'd do it so early :nope: Just having a brew now and trying to catch my breath Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->