Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning sweeties :kiss:

MC I say you defo need to get revenge on dh :haha: something that he hates and makes him crazy but set it upnlike you've done it on accident :winkwink::haha:

Poppy, poor thing...I hate that feeling when you can't breathe like that. I hope it goes away for you hun :hugs:

Damita, good luck job hunting!! :hugs:

Coral, so glad Keira is feeling better...such a relief when they do better I know!! :kiss:

Laura, sounds like you've had a nice relaxing morning :hugs:

Puppy, defo try to drink LOTS ofnwater and flush it. Inhate those things. Short ofnthat, cranberry juice like the other girls were saying, but I also keep cranberry pills for when I get a uti b/c you get more benefit that way. I hope you feel better soon hun :awww:

Regal, why'd you have to reschedule the SA hun? Thinking about you... :hugs:

Afm, yes, all moved in. Still have some boxes to unpack and stuff but we're slowed down now. I'll try to take some piccies to post today. :winkwink: I was a little sore from the first shot...not too bad. I got horribly bloated last night (did I already say that?? :haha:) much worse than usual. This morning, now I have a headache (side effect). I don't have a lot to do today though. My sister is still here visiting but leaving today (I hope :haha:) don't get me wrong. It's been nice to have her here with her children but it's been since thur and I'm ready to have my house back to myself :dohh: dh back to work today. I have to work all day tomorrow then back to work full time on mon. Just in time really b/c we're SO broke, especially after dd's party :wacko:

Think being breathless is part of the deal in 3rd Tri grrr, get use to it but hate it. PK are you injecting for 2wks then having a trigger shot? not sure protocol over there

Just changed my siggy China as you were still on my TTC buddies! You are now officially a bump buddy :happydance:

Can anyone recommend where I can get some nice (but not mega expensive) maternity clothes from? I particularly need a coat (its getting cold here already :growlmad:), some jeans (under the bump I reckon) and some comfy dresses?

xxx

Poppy, i'll do injects to prevent ov for the next 2 weeks then add the stimulation injects to that for about 10 days to another 2 weeks. So we'll be looking at egg retrieval around maybe the 13th or 14th of sept. :hugs: I'm on a "long" protocol I guess. :shrug:

Laura, I know shops like gap and Ann taylor loft have maternity clothes here in the states, and then there's places like a pea in the pod or motherhood maternity... And then stores like target here carry maternity clothes but I don't know if you have these shops over there. You can shop them online though. :flower:

:hi: girls well sick of this weather rain sun rain sun hope your all well snl well to early hun fx its getting snug in there afm still sore nipples has some yellow colour cm to never have that colour it is normally white x x x

Ahhh right PK but September not that faraway now :happydance::happydance:

Laura Primarks and Peacocks :thumbup:

No not too far now popsy :happydance: and working again will really help it go by faster

Cant wait we'll all be praying this is it for you and you have lots of healthy mature eggs to retrieve :hugs: then have a massive party :happydance::happydance:

afternoon all :wave:
coral....im running out of time for your prediction!:nope: i dont think he is coming today:cry:

poppy..:holly: your boobies being bad? mine havent leaked at all yet apart from that false labour the other night....best get the breast pads out:flower: and yep:thumbup: had a 2 hour snooze with connor:sleep: feel better now :haha: xx

:wave: damita..enjoy the job hunt!:thumbup: hope you find something xx

:wave: all other DD's..hope your all well...not much to report here, had a lazy sorta day, just lounged around eating dougnuts on sofa with connor!:haha: eaten 6! jam and custard ones...ohhh me...i should be huge! given myself wind now though...need to eat lettuce n crap not chips chocolate n doughnuts!!...NAHHHHHHHHHH:rofl:

Awww glad you got some sleep MC :hugs: your not missing much with leaking boobs :haha: not impressed they leaking this early tho :growlmad:

3 days then sweep sweep sweep :happydance:

afternoon all :wave:
coral....im running out of time for your prediction!:nope: i dont think he is coming today:cry:

poppy..:holly: your boobies being bad? mine havent leaked at all yet apart from that false labour the other night....best get the breast pads out:flower: and yep:thumbup: had a 2 hour snooze with connor:sleep: feel better now :haha: xx

:wave: damita..enjoy the job hunt!:thumbup: hope you find something xx

:wave: all other DD's..hope your all well...not much to report here, had a lazy sorta day, just lounged around eating dougnuts on sofa with connor!:haha: eaten 6! jam and custard ones...ohhh me...i should be huge! given myself wind now though...need to eat lettuce n crap not chips chocolate n doughnuts!!...NAHHHHHHHHHH:rofl:

Ha ha ha !! I love your posts MC, you always make me laugh!! :rofl:

Btw, I think you will go into labour on Thursday, early hours, just got a funny feeling about it

xxx

Afternoon ladies, been for a stroll into town with DH and Laura. She's flat out now so bit of peace.
AF has finally arrived so i have taken my first epo tablet. Hopefully hubby can successfully knock me up this cycle!

It's ok to blame him right?!

thanx laura...this baby has to come...so if he wants it to be on his terms he best get a shifty on:thumbup: or they will MAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE him come!!...:happydance:

poppy...yep 3 sleeps....if my sweep works ill have a baby this week...when the feck did that happen:argh::argh: :haha:

pk:wave::hugs: x

pk im so excited for you :happydance: cant wait to hear more about the ivf and hear about your upcoming bfp!!!

poppy i started leaking pretty early too. would wake up in the AM sometimes and have it crusted on the inside of my arm, eww.

babyhopes aww love the bump! dont worry, not huge.. yet!

coral :rofl: you talk about "mega bump" like its a disease that gets spread around this thread :rofl:

mc i would be so angry with OH as well if i were you. sorry you were up all night that sounds terrible. :hugs: i actually did the opposite and slept for wayyy too long :dohh: went to bed around 11pm last night and woke up at 11am today. are you losing weight lately? i have lost a decent amount since last week's midwife appointment. wonder if they'll say anything about it tomorrow when i go in. ugh.. i was SO hoping that i would never even make it to this appointment tomorrow. :nope:

ive given up hope that this baby will ever get out. today i ate my hospital snacks out of the hospital bag :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->