Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

im going to make notes of everyones guesses, ive forgotten them all apart from coral saying today:dohh:...not lost any weight but not gained much at all, a lb or two in the last week maybe... you got anything interesting happening?? i thought as you wernt online maybe you were in the throws of giving birth...:nope: not today then: :growlmad: one of us has to "go" soon" xxxxxxxxxx

and SHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh but i also ate OH's snacks from the hossy bag...ages ago.feck him...noisy twat!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: theyll get to hospital and look for food and there will be nothing

i wont care,:rofl: ill be giving birth, then the wonderful MW will ask me if i want tea:coffee: n toast after he is here...i cant wait to hear that..."would you like some tea n toast claire"..<-bliss...:happydance:

Ok MC im going to guess Sunday :thumbup: 8lb 11oz :haha:

PC sorry af got you, but i hope your armed and dangerous this cycle :gun::gun:

Yes hopes thats what i woke up to crusty crap pmsl

:rofl:@crusty crap, sorry girls...i know ill get it soon enough too:dohh:...poppy 8lber!!!!!!!! noooooo.....:haha: best get a bit of paper....**goes to note peoples guesses**(im sad like that) lol

hello chicks xxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Had popped on for a natterette, but it appears Flo, has other ideas lol. Does anyone elses LO have witching hour :shrug::dohh:
Anyways fabulous news PK, so excited for u :happydance::happydance:xxxx

Rhys still not appeared Cabs? lil tyke playing u around eh, want me to come up and sort OH for u lol. U make me laugh with ur posts 6 doughnuts:haha::haha: xxxx

Hopes Those stretchies will fade hun, not long til u hatch now either :happydance::happydance:xxxx

Babyhopes nice cute bumpage :thumbup::happydance: xxxx

Pops hows it going with ur bumpage? Hope alls good with u and family xxxx

Hang on i have had an epiphany effigy moment:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy job hunting Damita:thumbup::hugs: xxxx

Glad Keira and Lily are both doing better Corally and Tink :thumbup::hugs::flower: xxxx

Babydream hows it going? congrats on ur lil plum :happydance::hugs:xxxx

Hey Laura hope all is well with u and bumpkins hunny:thumbup::flower:xxxx

Caz mega bucket loads of sticky dust for u lovely :dust::dust: so hope this is it for u :hugs::flower:xxxx

China looking good my sweet, soon u will a-swelling full of :baby: dont know why u say ur big, ur beautiful :hugs::flower:xxxx

Oh bugger head's gone now lol ............. not that i had much to begin with:dohh: Think i'll remain a dum dum for the rest of my days hehehe

Puppycat so sorry for bfn, loadsa lucky dust for u sweety:dust::dust: i used epo, soft cups, conceive+, pregnacare so all the best for this cycle. Think it was u that mentioned CBFM. I used one and fell on 5th cycle of using it, not bad for a duffer with PCOS eh rofl :haha::thumbup:xxxx

Hope i havent missed anyone, but apologies if have done so. brain is now mushy :rofl::rofl::rofl: loadsa love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

noted:thumbup:.....

im going to make a whole new guess for you hopes....:blue: on 26th weighing 8lb7oz :happydance:

Forgot to give Poppy a hug n flower DOH!!!
:hugs::flower::hugs::flower: There u can have double from dum dum xxxx:haha:

Helloooo, How is everyone?

PK i'm so excited for you hunni, good luck with the treatment and can't wait to hear the news of your bfp. :thumbup:xx

Puppycat, sorry af got you, :hugs: yes you can blame dh and fx this month's 'kit' will bring you a bfp.

Damita, how are you? Good luck with job hunting, i'm doing the same lol

Poppy, hope you feel better soon, better get the breastpads out lol

MC, now it's time to kick dh's ass, why does he do that? Maybe he wants to upset you so you'd go into labour??? I can never understand men!! :shrug: All i can guess is that you'll have Rhys by the end of the week, can't wait to hear the news. :happydance:

Hopes, lovely bump, stretch marks are not so visible lucky you. Glad you had a good sleep x

Laura, sounded like you had a relaxing morning, i should have a look about excercises too as i've been a real couch potato lately. Yes, i agree with poppy, primark and peacocks for mat clothes. xx

Coral, keep using the dentinox stuff it's great and some of my colleagues phoned last night with excellent results on it too.

Tink, hope you ok and Lily keeps smiling at you now, thinking of you.

Phoebe, miss you hope all ok with you and Florence xx

I saw ladyb liking one of my posts on fb but no picture or status from her at all, i'm hoping they both ok.

Hi CG, how you doing lovely?

Jenny, you feeling any better? You having some time off, aren't you?

Babyhopes, lovely bump xx

Well, I've been sleeping most of the morning and just hanging out watching tv. I made some phone calls for jobs, i really must start working as i'm in huge crap financially. I need to find out what's happening when preg and self employed, i haven't got a clue what i'm entitled to. Few stuff in my bounty pack i like, some great maternity clothes and free nappies. I posted my scan pic in first trimester too and everyone says it looks like a girl, so for now we talk about her as a 'she'. lol

mc i hope you are wrong :) lol

is everyone pretty much guessing boy for me? because of my weird shaped belly? lol

:wave: tunde..:hugs:...i think:pink: for you too...are you booking a private scan? we neeeeeeeeeed to know the gender...:thumbup:

Phoebe you did mention me in your first post but im honoured i got an extra hug :rofl: you'll have to post some new piccies of Florence she must be growing fast now :happydance:

Babydream sorry dont know much about what you can claim but there is a questionaire on the goverment site, few questions and it automatically tells you what your entitled to :thumbup:

hopes...i remember that rash thing you had.PUPPS:shrug:...it happens to mums of boys mainly apparently, and most of babies due in the august thread are also boys...not b/c your belly is a weird shape...it dont look odd to me, but it is BIG! :hugs: xxxxxxx

Hi Aunty T xxxxxxxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi:
We're both well tyvm, lil miss is keeping me on the straight and narrow lol. Have u been to the direct.gov site??? that should tell u what entitlements u will get xxxx:thumbup:

Hopes im guessing boy too and 7lb 14oz... arrival 3 days late :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->