Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Phoebe you did mention me in your first post but im honoured i got an extra hug :rofl: you'll have to post some new piccies of Florence she must be growing fast now :happydance:

Babydream sorry dont know much about what you can claim but there is a questionaire on the goverment site, few questions and it automatically tells you what your entitled to :thumbup:

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::wacko::wacko::wacko: LOUSY BABY BRAIN!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fortunately it was PR not PUPPS. dermatologist ended up deciding on PR and deciding there was nothing they could do for me except give me steroid pills to take for 10+ days. i said NO. worst 5 weeks of my life i think.

:wave: tunde..:hugs:...i think:pink: for you too...are you booking a private scan? we neeeeeeeeeed to know the gender...:thumbup:

Not sure MC, we'll see. I'd be very happy with a girl although i really don't mind at all. If it's a girl, it'll be defo daddy's girl just by looking at dh with the cats lol He's much more affectionate with Mimi while i am with George. Stupid comparison but i think he'd love his little girl. Would be easier with the names as we've been struggling with boy names. We think she'd be Isabella/Isabelle Julianne. I'd defo like Julianne/Julianna for middle name as that was my late grandma's name and this would be her first great grandchild who she soo wanted to see while she was alive, bless her.

:hi: miss you pheebyweeby

Miss u too lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have felt like my bloody arms have been chopped off not getting on here that often anymore:cry::cry::cry: Have missed so much on here and most of all i miss u all v.v.v.v.v.v.v.much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Pheebs!
Yes i mentioned the CBFM but i decided i'm going to try the vitamins first then if it doesn't work i'll do CBFM fo our year TTC anniversary.

Hey Pheebs!
Yes i mentioned the CBFM but i decided i'm going to try the vitamins first then if it doesn't work i'll do CBFM fo our year TTC anniversary.

Hi hun,
i thought it was u lol. i used the vits etc for at least a year along with the IC's. And fell fine with that. Had a mmc. And then after that i became more determined to fall again lol. Because i expect that being on this thread u have gathered what a bunch of poas addicts we are on here :haha::haha::haha: i used to buy my IC's and HPT's by 100's :rofl::rofl::rofl:
good luck sweety and i hope u dont need to get one hun xxxxx:thumbup::flower::thumbup:

just had argument with OH, things tense here waiting for Ryhs....come on son...out time now!:growlmad: going for a soak in bath:wave::hugs: xxxxx

well car is getting scraped the heads have gone on it smokeing really bad well its back to walking one way i will lose weight haha x x x

Wow congrats to all you girls who have gotten BFP!! Seems it has been quite successful!! Baby dust to those who are still trying!!

:wave: morning all...:hugs:

puppycat:hugs::flower: hope your cramps ease soon, im looking forward to your :bfp: this cycle:thumbup: make the most of :witch: you wont be seeing her for 9 months, im getting a good feeling about you this month!xx

amommy..:wave:

all other dingdongs...your tooooo quiet!!! :dohh: hope your all well!:hugs: to all xxx

asfm...up at 5am...slept right from just before 10pm..ahhhhhh...OH was asleep on the sofa when i got up..coincidence that i slept all night without getting woken:shrug: i think not!...i sooooo enjoyed rattling his shoulder and saying "get to bed" hahahahah :rofl: taste of his own medicine!:thumbup:...nothing on the labour front to report...sweep the day after tomorrow though!..like you didnt already know hee hee!:hugs: xxxxxx

:wave: morning, no AF getting a bit annoyed - I have cramps and feel bloated and got period spot (I battled it and it hasn't come up! hurrah!).. CD52.. come on AF I don't want to go to my first FS on my period..

Morning :flower:

Quickly just to say got on well yesterday. Good news is Lily's is what they term 'pancreatic sufficient' in other words she is in the 5% of CF patients who have sufficient enzymes to digest their food. They think Lily developed a sodium imbalance through her lack of feeding and the hot weather so once her levels are in she should commence a replenishing medicine soon. So her poops and unsettledness seem to be caused by that and the reflux rather than the worse problem they expected with the pancreas. Also she has e.coli in her throat, they aren't treating it although it should be there as they believe its because of the reflux and she hasn't got a cough. Got all her other meds sorted so fx in a few days Lily should be the happiest and healthiest she has every been. The news about her pancreas is immense as it is indicating she has a mild version of the illness. I'm so happy :)

Will read back later, really must get on for a while x

Bloody hell ladies! You lot were chatty yesterday! I have tried to read back but I have already forgotten most of it! :dohh:

PC, :hugs: for the :witch: getting you. Defo :bfp: this next cycle :thumbup:

Phoebe, hi hun, good to see you on here :flower:

Babyd, how are you doing hun? Remembered you posted but cannot remember what you said :cry:

Hey Tink, good to see you on here regular again :happydance: hope you and babs are doing good today

Coral, how are you and babs doing today? :flower:

MC, that baby is making his way out of there early hours tomorrow morn so you best repack snacks! btw, love that you ate OH snacks and have left it as a surprise for him :haha:

Hopes, I think you be done and dusted by Friday night. Same as MC, repack your snacks!! :haha:

Hey to all other Ding dongs :hi:

Asfm, I have cried twice today :cry: Argued with ROb over money this morn and the fact that I feel he just isnt being supportive atm. I have a driving test coming up in two weeks, that appearance in court in two weeks time, trying to budget money for when I am off on maternity to pay bills etc and to buy baby stuff and get the carpets for the spare room and nursery, and nursery furniture, and Xmas presents! On top of that, I have to remind that I am also pregnant and trying my best to cope with it and the thought of looking after a tiny baby who is going to be completely dependant on me in less than 6 months!!! :cry:

Need hugs and reassurances girls...desperately!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->