Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Also, this is worrying me too, my bump seems to have disappeared today?!?

I just have a podge again and not a bump? :nope:

xxx

Bumps change all the time hun, depends where baby is hiding. He has lots of room in there right now x

Thanks PC. :flower:

Just feeling really emotional today and tired of having a million and one things to stress/worry about as well as being pregnant :cry:

xxx

dont worry by bump changed all the time at 17 weeks.it wasnt until 26weeks it has stayed the same,well by that i mean it hasnt shrunK :haha:

Tink what FAAAAAAAABBBBB news Hun!!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you and sweet Lilypie. :wohoo::wohoo:

Pc, hope your cramps ease up soon sweetie :hugs:

Damita, I agree with mc...might not hurt to test :shrug: when is your fs appt?

MC!!!! I can't believe that little Rhys still hanging around and keeping you uncomfy and preggo....maybe taking after his daddy already :haha: well I guess either way, you only have a couple more days :yipee:

Hopes, thinking about you sweetie....hope you're doing alright :hugs:

Laura, it'll all come together sweetie. I know it's easier said than done, but seriously try not to stress too much. I know the idea of it all seems very overwhelming right now, but everything will come together in good time :hugs::hug:

Poppy, coral, how you sweeties today? :kiss:

Afm, I'm hanging out, waiting for a client to show up...first appt was already a no-show but I'm supposed to get paid anyway. :dohh: I'm feeling a little better today so hopefully bodynis starting to get used to the injects. Last night went fine, no problems :happydance: and tonight is LAST BCP :yipee::yipee: so should get af by end of the week!!!!! :wohoo:

tink!! i am so happy to hear the good news about lily :hugs: :hugs: its about time some of this starts going your way!

laura i think mc and i used to talk about how our bumps were way smaller in the morning than at night lol. Normal!!

mc, today was the day i picked for you. get moving woman!

not much going on here, still feel like im period-ing. got back from my midwife appointment a bit ago, OH had her check me again but she was afraid of hurting me trying to reach way up there so she just said "i really dont want to do this to you, lets just assume you are about the same as last week" i drive an hour to get to this appointment, lady.. DO IT! whats she so worried about anyway, gonna have a baby coming out of there anytime now, dont think shes gonna do much comparable damage with her hand :rofl:

anyway, bump measures 40 weeks. yikes!

No tests in the house, FS is on the 5th Sept so will wait...

hi: girls well not stopped all day car has gone now well were have in a chinese for tea yum yum tink great new hun :yipee: laura :hugs: damita :test: mc hope things have started hun hope 40 weeks defo not long then for you to x x x

:haha: I'm not that hopeful that's all..and no money for tests so it's good :)

Tink what fantastic news to come back to, soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and all the family :yipee::yipee::headspin::dance::dance:

Damita :test::test::test::test:

Laura huge hugs :hugs: get yourself on ebay grab a bargain on nursery furniture, clothes etc..

PK and amommy :wave:

MC was gonna text you today see how you were whilst driving up to Durham but it was 7am :haha:

Hopes can understand how you measure 40wks pmsl your hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everyone else ok?

Not much here just went to Durham not long back, miss madam been on my bladder all flipping day naughty girl :growlmad:

Well mc has been quiet since this morning....fxxxx she's busy pushing out that baby!!!! :haha:

So far, every single one of my appts today has been a no-show. It's a bit annoying but I'll take it as long as I still get paid. Supposed to. :shrug: otherwise, I just spoke to my FS office about cost of ivf and payment due at my next appt etc :wacko: and found out cost is about 2k less than they originally quoted me. :yippee: still expensive but 2k is a lot so relieved to get the little break.

nope sorry girls:nope: still preggo!!:dohh: thanks for thinking of me though:hugs::hugs:

poppy...thanx for the text, feel free to text at ANY hour, im usually up after 5am these days....:growlmad: but while im asleep i have my fone on silent, so dont worry about waking me:thumbup:..:friends:

how are all other dingdongs?? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->