Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i know PC you even spammed my FB wall:haha: thanx :flower:

poppy...if/when anything starts getting "iffy" ill be texting you...but what if its say....3am??? do i text? or leave it until a more respectable hour??...or just not bother...lol:dohh:...dont wanna text swear words at you at 3am:rofl:

pmsl text whatever time MC im a terrible sleeper, between korben stirring for a bottle n looking for his dummy ' even tho its by his head' :dohh: this one jumping on my bladder i never get a full night sleep x

:haha: glad that will be over for me soon:thumbup: but just as the night feeds start!:dohh:...im just too excited for words TBH, overcome all emotional thinking of having him here rather than in my belly...**slaps herself**sort yourself out cabbage!:rofl: i cant believe its not going to be much longer and you will be anxious and excited for labour..:happydance:

Anyone ever feel baby fiddling down behind your pubic bone? pmsl ive had it since yesterday dont know wth she doing there :haha:

yep i get that...a rumaging feeling lol...

ok girls...dont panic when i go offline:rofl: but i gotta sleep:sleep: going for a bath n early night with book!:thumbup: :hugs: to all xxxxxxx

poppy yes i feel funny things going on behind pubic bone. i even get punches in the hip bones lol mw found a hand wantering around down there today

lol yep had the hip thing, must be her head moving around cos MW said she was head down n low when i went Monday... least she away from my ribs.

Hey ladies,

TINK fantastic fantastic news sweetie.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:So pleased to hear this, I know that is a big thing fir lily and hopefully means a much happier lily :yipee: really chuffed for you hun:hugs::hugs:

Damita hope that witch stays clear for a long time and you have your own :baby: very soon. X

Laura, big hugs sounds like a stressful time,x

Mc hopefully this time tomorrow you'll be in labour or even better have your :baby: in your arms, I can't wait to see pics:happydance:

PK hi sweetie, glad your body is doing better adjusting to shots and great news that the ivf $2000 less:happydance:

Puppycat sorry for af cramps did the :witch: come? Hope not.:hugs:

Poppy how's you sweetie?

Hopes, wonder why the mw was afraid of hurting you? Seems strange, hopw things get moving for you very soon, I can't wait to see your baby and find out if you have a :blue: or :pink: bundle:happydance:

Not much new from me, boring day really. Might be going Thorpe park Friday with dh, step son and kids, my mum is watching the baby. Hopefully I'm healed enough to ride the big rides, I feel fine? X

coral, since my cervix is posterior its hard to get to and she has short fingers lol so has to reallyyyy shove up there. but again, i drive an hour to get there, and theres going to be a baby coming out of there soon anyway, she might as well just go for it lol.

hey sweeties. :awww: mc i'm disappointed for you hun. was really hoping this was it. ah well :hugs: poor poppy, not getting any good sleep. i feel like you ladies with the little lo's right now...my 10yo dd finally has her own bedroom. first time in her life she's ever slept in a room by herself and she keeps sneaking out to sleep with her sister or waking me up in the middle of the night with "bad dreams" so i have to keep walking her back in there and tucking her in all over again :dohh: i hope she gets over it soon :wacko:

hopes, you can't be much longer either hun. i agree the mw should have gone ahead...wouldn't have hurt anything for you at this stage :haha:

coral, sounds like fun going to the theme park :thumbup: be a nice day with the "big kids" :hugs:

well, nothing new here. long work day, but good b/c we needed the money. pfft. i know i keep promising piccies of the new crib...my camera's memory card was full, so got a new one now. i should be able to do it tomorrow...have a pretty slow day. we haven't finished decorating or painting yet. that will take a while. so most of the walls are plain and bare right now. boring.com :haha: and i still have to get a couple of furniture pieces for the guest room, but we're mostly done with all of that, i suppose. dh is off taking dd1 to spend the night at a friend's house, so it looks like i'm going to have to do my own jab tonight :aargh: it's a tiny little needle and doesn't even hurt to go in, but it's the idea of purposefully jabbing myself with it that throws me off a bit. :dohh: all for a good cause i guess.....

:wave: morning all...

pk..how did you get on with the jabbing...if i had to do it id be the same..:argh: :hugs:

asfm...woke in the night to two big pains, think it was b/c i was laid down n HAD to pee too, so maybe just BH..:shrug: woke up to another "pain" a while back....went to pee and not had another since so idk...thought something was going on...maybe not:nope:..OH is at work today so im a bit nervous if it starts theres just me n connor here...anyway im prob being paranoid about BH..:haha: so im up at the usual un Godly hour...time for a :coffee:.....

ok.... been timing these "pains"(i say pains they more like a cramp) for the past hour(ish) every 10 mins?? is that not a little regular for BH...im getting a bit....erm.....well you know..im gonna feel a dick if this isnt labour:dohh:..im starting to think maybe it is:shrug:...gonna see how it goes for the next hour.......

hmmmm, im not convinced yet damita...:shrug: seemed to ease off when i busied myself....maybe i am a dick :haha:
hows you today? xx

:haha: I'm good ta, I have a job interview Friday for a junior web developer :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->