Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thank you, hope it goes okay, any good questions to ask when they say have you got any questions?

I hate that question!
I suppose if there's anything they haven't mentioned like parking, work hours, pension scheme, flexitime schemes.

MC i really hope those pains develop, my cousin still hasn't had her baby either, she was due the 8th

the 8th!!!!!!!!...i hope it is something starting but like i said earlier...not convinced yet.....:nope: will keep you updated if anything else happens...still getting "pains/cramps" every 10 mins ish....xxx

oh no puppy that :witch: is a pain, lots of :dust: for next cycle:hugs:

MC you're getting me all excited, keep us updated!:happydance:

PK can't wait to see pics of your huge house, I'm so jealous, I want to move back to the states and have a big house:brat: how did the jabbing go?

Hopes when is your next appointment? if you dont have baby by then make her check!:haha:

AFM I think I spoke too soon about the dentinox and colief helping. Keira sleeps fine at night and went from 10pm-3am without a feed then up at 5 grunting and straining, I cuddled her to sleep then she was up for a feed at 6.30 but wouldn't settle and was very uncomfy. By about 8ish she did poop but it seemed to hurt her and she still isnt totally happy, but just went to sleep in her pram:shrug: I have a feeling she'll be waking on and off, thats what shes been doing during the day and seems to have pains? Might try her on the comfort, any ideas anyone? Dr. Tink?:haha: xx

Morning ding dongs! :hi:

MC, its defo happening today! Told you it would be Thurs (although I did say early hours Thurs) :happydance:

Tink I am so so so so so happy for you and Lily!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

How are you doing Hopes? Hope you are ok and aren't too uncomfortable atm (probably the understatement of the year I know hun!) :haha:

Coral, have fun at the theme park, I am sure you will have a blast!!!

Damita, good luck for your interview!! Remember, lots of eye contact, don't fidget around with your hands or anything like that and if you can't answer any of their questions, just say, could I have a moment to think about that please and answer at the end? They will love you for being confident enough to ask for time and any answer is better than a 'I am sorry, i don't know' :thumbup:

Hope all of you other ladies are ok today.

My bump seems to be a little more normal today, not going to panic about it anymore although I am now panicking about my weight. I have been weighing myself every week and checking online to see if my weight is normal for my stage as my midwife won't weigh me. She weighed me at my booking appointment at 8 weeks and because I was bang in the middle on the BMI chart, she said wasn’t going to weigh me again, even when I asked her too last time. She says midwives do not weigh pregnant women at every appointment anymore. I have lost 4lbs since Sunday but I am still just bang on the bottom weight gain of the scale for my height and stage (at 18wks I should weigh between 149lbs - 153lbs, I weigh 148lbs as of 8am this morning).

Should I just stop weighing myself and forget about it?

xxx

oh yes Damita good luck for Friday I'll be thinking of you, Be confident hun xx

Laura, yes I would stop weighing yourself. If you are keeping food down and eating well, there should be nothing to worry about. When you go for your anomaly scan at 20 weeks the baby will be thoroughly measured and sure he/she will be fine hun. Just count yourdelf lucky you wont have tons of weight to lose:haha: I weight more than you now:cry: I'm 154lbs and was 140 before pregnancy:dohh: Ideally want to be 130/135 oh well, I need to join a gym or something.

Morning :flower:

MC get scrubbing that floor :haha: hope this is it for you now eeckkkk :happydance:

Coral korben really settled on the comfort even tho it does stink n his nappies stunk to... but im not sure how it goes from BF to FF :shrug:

Damita good luck sweetie.. i hate interviews n that question ' Do you have any questions blahhh'. Can remember when i was younger on the form it asks what hobbies you have and i didnt have any at the time so i put Bird Watching, well in the interview the guys hobby was bird watching :dohh: so he asked me what birds i watched OMG i didnt know what to say and all i could think of was Magpies, blue tits, swallows etc :haha: think he knew id lied on form :rofl: Embarrassed.Com.

Hope everyone is well.

oh yes Damita good luck for Friday I'll be thinking of you, Be confident hun xx

Laura, yes I would stop weighing yourself. If you are keeping food down and eating well, there should be nothing to worry about. When you go for your anomaly scan at 20 weeks the baby will be thoroughly measured and sure he/she will be fine hun. Just count yourdelf lucky you wont have tons of weight to lose:haha: I weight more than you now:cry: I'm 154lbs and was 140 before pregnancy:dohh: Ideally want to be 130/135 oh well, I need to join a gym or something.

How tall are you though Coral? I am 5ft 6in

You will be fine, you should jsut go swimming. Nice and easy and best form of exercise too.

x

just checking in....still getting pains, had to go lie down...pains were coming every so often but worse....maybe its just early labour b/c since i got up they seem to have eased off....:shrug: thanx for the text poppy...operation "evacuate Rhys" :haha:xxx

:haha: if your still getting mild pains could be early labour :yipee::yipee::yipee: come on Rhys get your skinny little ass out mummy wants to meet you :haha:

My ticker on the left gone funny, anyone else see it? or am i tripping :wacko: lol

Grab every drug on offer pmsl...... just keep active today get him moving further down.

cant wait to see our first little boy ding dong :happydance:

The first ticker on left is showing their main page, its not showing the ticker :shrug::shrug: noticed it on every member using that site. ahhh well nevermind

LOL Laura im still saying Sunday :dohh: im gonna be soooooooooooooo wrong :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->