Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies,

Damita, good luck on your interview I know you will do fantastic!!:hugs:

Laurah, I hope you and your OH are okay now:hugs: I would stop weighing. Your exercising and taking care of yourself. But I can relate to worring about your weight. I'm 5"6 and fat(just being honest) I carry my weight well, so as I progress along in my pregnancy, weight will be my biggest concern.

Puppy, I have a good feeling about this cycle:hugs: Hope your doing well.

Coral, sorry Keira is being fussy. You say she is grunting...is there a stool softner she can take? Sounds like constipation:shrug: hope she feels better soon.

MC, please tell Rhys its time to vacate the tummy!!:haha:

Pk, my 10 year would get up in the middle of the night and get in to bed with his brother. So, we just put them in the same room. He is sleeping a lot better now. DS1 hates it, but I said would you rather have him sleep with in the same bed or have him sleep in the same room in his own bed. So, I can relate.

:hi:&:hugs: to all my DDs

thanks pops might try the comfort if she doesnt get better soon.:thumbup:
:rofl: about bird watching:haha:

Laura I'm 5ft 5in.

MC I'm getting excited get your ball out and start bouncing!:haha:

China, hey hunny, Keira def isnt constipated she hs pretty runny poop actually, leaked twice yesterday:dohh:

been on the ball..if anything the pains have slowed right down n dont seem as sore....im not impressed with this baby:haha: another false start no doubt...roll on sweep tomorrow...surly that will get things going especially after this morning!....:dohh::dohh::dohh:...im gonna say early hours sunday.....dont think anything is going to happen today...:nope: its slowing down.......:cry:

What time you having sweep? sure that will start it off xx

ok....:argh: just been for 2nd No2 today (tmi):blush: sorry girls....start of bloody show coming away :happydance:...if nothing comes of these pains, tomorrows sweep just HAS to work:shrug: xxxxx

:hi: girls how are you all well afm just got back in form getting oh mums prezzie its her birthday tomorrow wooppp mc not long x x x

ok....:argh: just been for 2nd No2 today (tmi):blush: sorry girls....start of bloody show coming away :happydance:...if nothing comes of these pains, tomorrows sweep just HAS to work:shrug: xxxxx

MC having a clear out woohoooo he's coming :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

mad heads:haha:...going to do a bit of tidying up...get active for half hour...ill be back!:thumbup: xxxxx

Get tooooooooooooooooooo it MC he's on his way :haha: Too excited.Com :happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks pops might try the comfort if she doesnt get better soon.:thumbup:
:rofl: about bird watching:haha:

Laura I'm 5ft 5in.

MC I'm getting excited get your ball out and start bouncing!:haha:

China, hey hunny, Keira def isnt constipated she hs pretty runny poop actually, leaked twice yesterday:dohh:

Oh, my bad Coral:blush:

hey sweeties :hi:

doing jab on my own went fine. thank goodness! took a little bit to build up the courage and i was paranoid i didn't do it right, but all seems fine. :dohh: last night was last bcp too. :yipee: so glad that's done. i have a headache again today so trying to increase the amount of water i'm drinking. really nothing much else going on here. i don't go for my first u/s and b/w until aug 30 and it seems soooo faaar awaaaaayyyyy. :wacko:

mc, i still can't believe you haven't gone into full labor hunni. :hugs: can you get dh to come home early if you need him?? well, like poppy said, i'd be surprised if you don't go before sunday with your sweep tomorrow :hugs:

well, i started typing a while ago and got distracted watching something on tv and now i've lost the plot :dohh::haha:

laura, i wouldn't worry about the weight hun. like coral said, if you're holding down food, then that's what's important. baby will take what it needs no matter what :hugs: they always weigh us in the states, but not every week...just once a month with the usual appts for the first 7 months. it's not the most important thing. i've known people to lose weight during pregnancy and have no problems. :shrug:

coral, poor little keira...i hope she feels better soon or that switching her formula will make her feel better :hugs: honestly i feel kinda weird about posting the piccies of the house...i hope nobody feels like i'm bragging. we are truly just so blessed of God with this house. it's beyond anything I have ever dreamed possible and we really got an amazing deal on the cost, compared to the size. it's all just been God's doing, and we are SO thankful for it!!

poppy, how you feeling today hun? :hugs:

damita, i think you'll do great in your interview sweetie :hugs:

china, puppy...not sure who else i've missed this morning, but :hugs: i'm off to go take some piccies... :happydance::winkwink:

Im good Pk :hugs: glad your injection went smoothly. I forgot to take mine last night lol always doing that :dohh:

Thought of another name too, but OH thinks its a boys name Sydney Rose :shrug:

pk glad the jabs went fine hun yaya for last bcp good luck hun x x x

poppy, i'm SO paranoid about forgetting a shot and totally ruining my whole protocol. i guess one wouldn't ruin it, but i'm just so afraid of messing it up, i'm obsessive about getting it done on time every night! really i'm paranoid about a lot of stuff in the whole process, but i won't go there right now. :dohh:

Well done PK, braver than me! I couldn't have done it!

Just finished cooking a sponge for my nan, it's her birthday and apparently my cakes are light and fluffy so she preordered one. I'm going to attempt to ice it too - challenging myself! Why not eh! Could never do it for a living because people want too many fancy pantsy things now, it's a feckin cake!!! Lol

CD3, AF is a breeze with this mooncup, love it! Been taking my EPO like a good girlie, got my pregnancare today so will stop folic acid and take those instead. Good times :D

PK i wouldnt dare miss a shot with IVF :nope: but these only blood thinners so the occasional miss wont do me any harm, but yours would.

Oh I've only been lurking for a while but now i'm getting excited, come on MC we want that baby out now just as much as you do!!!!! Is Stevie home now???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->