Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

thanks puppy...oh i forgot to mention to you, yes, don't take the epo past ov b/c it can cause contractions of the uterus. i took it for one cycle, and i believe i was having contractions of the uterus even before ov that cycle. i was significantly more crampy than i usually am (which is usually a lot anyway), but I think i'm also prone to contractions because of the pre-term labor i had before and stuff. anyway, so just make sure you do opk's or something so you know when you ov and switch to the flaxseed oil (that's the one, right?) :hugs:

poppy, yes, that's why i'm paranoid!! :dohh:

hi babyd :hugs: i hope you're feeling better sweetie.

ok, going to post some piccies of the house in a mo...they're not very good....

Yes, poppy all the fruity tickers gone bonkers, they doing some website improvement.

PK, well done with the injections, i don't think i could've done it for myself. When we had to talk about injections for ivf my dh was so excited, he said he'd love to give them to me lol

Coral, you could try the Comfort i've used it a lot with the dentinox in it. But you don't use the dentinox and the colief together, do you. You shouldn't. Babies tend to get the most wind in the early hours in the morning that's when they get uncomfy. Put Keira on her tummy and stroke her back for a bit, when he went back to sleep then turn her back. Or try the 'colic hold' (tiger on a tree). Don't be surprised if her poo will be a bit greenish and stinky from the comfort it's ok. And i would recommend teat#2 with the bottle as it's ticker than the normal aptamil and won't flow enough on #1. Hope it'll help and she gets more settled.

Tink, fantastic news that Lily is getting better and it's just a mild form of CF. So relieved! She looks so peaceful in the sling lol

Damita, good luck with the interview tomorrow xx

Hopes, the mw really should have done that examination, you might have had your little bundle by now. lol xx

Puppycat, good girl taking all your vits i'm feeling positive about you this cycle. xx

CG, how are you feeling hun?? x

Laura, dh and i are really stressed about financials as i haven't been working for 2months and as i'm self employed i'm screwed. We have no money at all right now, going to asda to put my coins into the coinstar machine as things are that bad. I'm keen to start working again as i'm feeling much better but there's nothing around atm. No idea how we'll live when the baby comes. Really worrying, but thank god we are not arguing about it. Don't worry about your weight, it really varies i think, i'm 5'5 and 141lb now that i lost so much weight due to this sickness. I was 168lb a few months ago.

Jenny, hope you ok, i know you are sick again, but please go to the doc and get some meds. xx

Love you all other ding dongs, hope all ok.

Asfm, nothing really, feeling nauseous a lot but not actually sick, just had a nice bath and managed to tidy myself up on the downstairs area. Dh and i haven't touched each other intimately since conception and i'm thinking it's time to resume things. Do you think it's okay now? And which position would you say the safest and most comfy at this stage? xxxxx

BD no advice on the bedroom department i didnt dtd till week 22 and not done it since :haha: but with korben i just did any position n if it hurt didnt repeat that one :winkwink:

laura- i wouldnt worry about the weight situation much, my weight has been way off all along. i started out "underweight" around 110 lbs (im over 5'5), got lots of morning sickness and lost even MORE weight, and then gained back 40ish lbs, so was around 150lbs, and now im starting to lose it all again? Dunno, midwives weigh me at every appointment, but they never say anything so it must not really matter? Oh and despite all that, baby (AND my belly) have been measuring quite large all along! Take a prenatal vitamin, try to take good care of yourself, and LO will do great in there :)

MC you blew it, you were supposed to have this baby yesterday! Whoo but this could be IT!!!!

ok, the first pic is the house from the front.

second pic: the foyer and stairs from the front door

third pic: view of front sitting room and dining room beyond that, it's to the right of the stairs

fourth pic: the kitchen

fifth pic: the family room

like i said...everything is boring and dull and blah b/c we haven't finished decorating or painting and we still have boxes and other things to put up. oh well....:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9417.jpg
    IMG_9417.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9416.jpg
    IMG_9416.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9413.jpg
    IMG_9413.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9414.jpg
    IMG_9414.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9415.jpg
    IMG_9415.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
PK your house is beautiful and massive, houses in America are so much nicer than over here... jealous YES, think i need to move abroad lol. Something like that over here would cost over a million pounds :cry:

thanks sweeties :hugs::hugs::hugs: it is big, even by standards here, but it's not one of the super expensive, rich kinds of houses here. i'll post some piccies of the bedrooms next... :flower:

Oh im coming to live with you lol why dont we have houses like that over here, look at all your garden space. Im in a scanky terraced house with a back yard :cry:

ok, first pic is the loft upstairs for the kids...

second pic: master bedroom...i have a huge space on the other side of the room across from the bed...enough to make a sitting room or to put a baby crib (or 2 :winkwink:) for the first couple of months :happydance:

third pic: dd3's bedroom (hard to tell in the pic but walls/canopy are lavender)

fourth pic: ds's bedroom

fifth pic is dd2's bedroom. it's not a good pic. she has a desk under the loft bed and the wall you can't see has chalkboard paint so she can write on it. i'll post that and dd1's bedroom in a mo...

Attachments

• IMG_9406.jpg
    IMG_9406.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9408.jpg
    IMG_9408.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9409.jpg
    IMG_9409.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9410.jpg
    IMG_9410.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
ok last 2...dd2's chalkboard wall, and dd1's bedroom/chalkboard wall

if any of you girls are in Florida you have to come visit me!!!!! :thumbup:

poppy, we want to change all the landscaping in the front of the house. i hate all those bushes and stuff right up against the house like that. i don't know what we'll do quite yet, but i don't like it, so maybe in the spring we'll make some changes :winkwink:

there's still lots we want to do for "upgrades"...we are going to screen in the back porch...it has a covered patio right now, but i want it screened to keep the bugs out when we're grilling. we're going to finish fencing the back yard. right now the neighbors have a fence and there's a fence at the rear ofthe property, so we just need another side and gates, and i want to do that before we do other stuff. and then eventually i want to upgrade the kitchen counters (and master bath) to marble, stain the kitchen cabinets to a darker wood, stuff like that. it will be a slow process, but we're so happy and thankful for it all :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_9411.jpg
    IMG_9411.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9412.jpg
    IMG_9412.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
thank you caz hunni :hugs: when are you supposed to test hun?

Pk, nice home:thumbup:

Come on Rhys!!!

:dust:
Caz

BD, I'm doing okay...just feel sad, don't know why:shrug:

Puppy, where is my cake:haha:

Hey honeypots, bad day with the Lily pie, she's not happy today lol oh well

Just scanned over the posts in lighteneing speed, MC soooo excited !!!!!! I so hope this is it for you, way too excited :loopy: PK, loving the house !!! ok will log on later when the screaming has stopped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->