Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Omg! I announced it on facebook!!! Dh is going to kill me!!! He didn't want me to, oops!!

PK, your house looks awesome hunni, i love the houses in the US, i'm sooo jealous!! lol

Tink, sorry you're not having a good day, hope it get better soon xxxxx

Hi everyone else xx

lol well done babydream i need to go look on fb :haha:

Tink hows Lilyanne now?

:wave:all....still in one piece but feck me it hurts, the pains not regular and not lasting too long now...but plug is still coming away....its a bloody mess!:haha:...just a quickie...gotta go...another pain coming.....will update when i can....xxxxxxxx

great news MC can't wait to hear that he has arrived safe and sound. Hope you have a nice easy labour :happydance:

Tink, poor Lily :awww:

Keira has been unsettled too but gave her a bath and put her to bed now, fingers crossed she sleeps well. x

Poppy I like Sydney Rose

Coral she not going to have a name at this rate honestly..... lol she been bad today jumping on my bladder ive actually had to get to bathroom pretty quick :haha:

gorgeous house pk!

mc...yeyyyyyyyy! too excited for you! good luck sugar and hope all goes smoothly. take care of yourself and babs.

thanks everyone for making me feel better. love you all :hugs:

x x x

Aw Laura whats up honey? not been able to keep up - sorry :hugs: x

MC "oooh BABY BAAAAAYBE, B BAYBE BAYBE! oooooh BABY BAAAAAAYBE, B BABY BAYYYYYYBE .... Ahhhhhhhhh, PUSH IT! :haha: Ahhhhhhhhh, PUSH IT! :rofl:(Salt n Pepper)" You go girl!!!! :loopy: x

Coral, Dr Tink is all out of ideas for our bubbas, nothing has helped Lily today. She has had 2oz milk since 1pm, and screamed for about 4 hours. Eventually put her in the baby sling and she went straight off, bloody glad I have that thing. She's now spoilt rotten but at least she gets a few happy hours tightly wrapped and carried about and my washing gets done x

Popsy, Lily aslllllllep at last zzzzz hows you? x

Babydream, thanks honey. Any ideas with Lily? I think getting her into a good routine will help a little cause even though she's in pain with the reflux and constipation I'm sure she will do better if she doesn't get over tired and such. I did the GFord CLB (wont let me post her full name on here for some reason) with the others but she wont stay awake as long as the routines in the book so they aren't working. Ooooh I'm gonna go on FB now x

Ooooooooh not long now then Caz! :dust: honey, hope its finally your month!!!!!! x

Tink, i just messaged you on fb, let me know if i can help with anything else. xxx

MC excited for you!!! Hope we will get lots of updates! :)
^ what time is sweep tomorrow if she makes it to then anyone know?

Tink :hugs: wish I could offer some suggestions for you and Lily but I know nothing about babies :dohh:

I have 11am in my head Hopes, dunno If I'm right? and thanks, me n Lilly will get there :) x

babydream, share the secret then :haha: I need help too, Tink glad Lily finally fell to sleep.xx

PK Goregeous house, I'm so jealous :)

babydream, share the secret then :haha: I need help too, Tink glad Lily finally fell to sleep.xx

PK Goregeous house, I'm so jealous :)

Lol, Tink needed help with reflux, Coral i posted earlier for you here about Keira. Did you read it? If there's anything else let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->