Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Right Dr Tink and Nurse Babydream what can you get for Restless legs omg they doing my head in :cry:

Poppy i have them sometimes, soooo annoying. I have no idea what to do about it. I tried walking around a bit when it happened or keep contracting the muscles in my legs but no clue what else could be done. Thank god i don't have them often, but it sure is a pain in the ass. xx

BD Its very common in 3rd Tri so your gonna get it lol hated it with korben.

Oh I suffer terrible with this. Runs in my family though. I know how annoying it is. There's nothing really you can do I don't think x

Better go to bed. I promised dh some loving tonight, finally. Oh i have stagefright now, it's been so long. pmsl

MC if i dont' catch you beforehand, good luck with the sweep tomorrow, will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Night night all xxxx

Just an update:

MC getting some pain that are hurting a lot, but not regular. Aww bless :hugs: Actually her words ' Fuckin Owwwwwwwwww' :haha:

Enjoy?? Haha, we couldn't concentrate, it's just feels too weird!!

Come on MC!! It's all good now!!! There will be a baby tomorrow, right on time!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Hi mrswil!

hey sweeties....ohhh mc i'm so excited for you lovely!!! i can't wait to see little Rhys!!! :kiss::hugs:

thank you girlies for all your sweet comments about the house :hugs:

nothing else new here...jab time in 50 minutes..... :thumbup:

Have no tips for restless legs gals, I suffered real bad in pregnancy, kept me aggrivated all evening and laying sleepless at night :growlmad: But you all have my sympathy :hugs: x

Thank you nurse babydream :hugs: Lily settled enough for a good sleep last night (despite spending much of the night on my chest) :haha: She does settle well on her own if she's not refluxing, so FX she will be back in her cot tonight. Plan today is little and often feeding. Because she would barely feed for more than a few mins at a time i had been spacing the feeds out so she would be really hungry and take a good feed. Might invest in a TT anti colic bottle also x

Morning everyone else, awaiting the big news!!!!! so hope MC is on her way at the very least and if its too painful is hooked up to a nice epidural having a brew xxxxxxxxx

Any MC updates?
No plans for today, would stay in bed if i could. Meh.

Morning ladies!

I was literally fighting to get logged on to find out if MC had officially met babs!! :happydance:

All sorts Tink! Financial worries, worried about my weight as my midwife refuses to weigh me so I have been weighing myself each week and it fluctuates loads, Rob and I argued over money/him playing golf, I have started suddenly feeling really anxious and having mini anxiety attacks about giving birth and looking after the baby (worried I am going to do it wrong!)...basically, just being a massive drama queen atm!! :haha:

Ooh, Caz, excited for Tues!!! Yeeeyyy! Got a good feeling about it!!!

How are the rest of you lovely ladies?

xxxx

morning girls :hi: well started spotting so think :af: is on its way i have 100mg left of clomid i dont no weather to take the 100mg are split it to 50mg at 3_7 in stead of 2-6 god nos when i o must of been early i will have to get some opks for this month i think 100mg is to much tbh not had a sniff of a bfp these 5 month with 100mg x x x

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Rhys arrived at 10.04am this morning weighing 8lb7oz!!!!!!!!!!!

MC and baby are both doing well :happydance:

:wohoo:
Well done MC! My cousin's baby arrived today too, a little boy but don't have any more detail than that. X

:happydance::happydance:WOOOHOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS MC :happydance::happydance:

Think i guessed 8lb 11oz not far off :wacko::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance:

no way!!! CONGRATS MC!! anyone else feel like that was so quick!? i guess prob not MC lol ahh so excited i want pics! :)

Well, MC went into hossy at 4am. So, can we say it was fairly quick?? Well done to her! Finally relieved lol

Hope MC broke the chain now for bad labours :haha:

Hopes your next :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"