Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

lol dunno poppy, at the rate ive been going youll be before me :haha:

:cloud9: Congratulations MC :cloud9:

Glad your labour went swiftly and you finally have Rhys in your arms :happydance:

x x x

:haha: you baby be teething before this one arrives lol Need some more BFPs in here now ladies :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Just a quick selfish post to let you all know im feeling a little better today not been sick since last night so maybe the tablets are working now, fingers crossed! Have a sore head and hardly passing any urine but i think thats due to the dehydration so my mission today is to drink.
On the bright side im in the second trimester today :)
Miss and love you all lots DD's xxx

jenny congrats on second tri and glad you are feeling better!

Yes Jenny get that water down you missy and Happy 14wks lovely :happydance::hugs:

Glad you feeling a bit better Jenny, yes, drink drink and drink. If water doesn't taste good (it didn't to me) then try some squash in it for some taste, that worked for me. And if you try some clear veg soup that should help too. Yaaay for 2nd tri! Sickness, it's time to pee off!!!!! xx

Yes hopes, you are next. I think you'll surprise us too. Wishing you a quick delivery, come on now lol

Hi pops, how are you today????

Hi everyone else xx

Im good BD had a lie in since OH home, just breathless today arghhh hate it, but hey ho going to buy some baby clothes this weekend n new steriliser i think.

You feeling ok?

CONGRATS TO YOU MC!!!!!!!

Jenny glad your feeling better, and YAY 2nd tri!!!

Hope your next!!!:happydance:

:hi:BD & poppy and all the DDs, hope you all are well.

Congrats MC

:happydance::dance::wohoo::happydance::dance::wohoo::happydance::dance::wohoo:

Well done honey, cannot wait to see piccies of your beautiful bouncing baby boy!!

Glad you are feeling better Jenny, congrats on 2nd Tri too hun!! :thumbup:

Hi all other Ding Dongs :hi:

Hope you are doing well today.

I freaking lurrrrvvvvvee Fridays!! :haha:

xxx

Been talking to MC and she send's her love, she tired but cant sleep. Too excited bless her :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS CABS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MY DUMDUM'S HAD HER BUBBA AT LONG LAST WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!
So pleased for u and Darling Rhys
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congrats MC so glad that you and Rhys are doing well!!

Jenny yay for being in 2nd tri and it's good that you're feeling better

Hopes you're next hopefully your little one will be here soon

MommyV hope your well sweetie :hugs:

Nice to see you Phoebe hope Florence us well x

Thanks Poppy! How are you holding up? I've been getting plenty of cramping and low back pain but I know it's because I'm not drinking enough water. I bought some stuff to put in my water today. I hate water but hate the pain and discomfort even more when I don't drink it. I also have my son's 5th birthday party on Sunday I can't believe that he is going to be 5 and I have so much work to do to get ready for it. I'm going to go make his cake now and get my house cleaned up. I'm also thinking about using cloth diapers for my daughter until she is potty trained and for the new baby in November. Any of you other ladies on here using cloth diapers?

Tink I hope that you and Lily are hanging in there. I'm glad that you found the wrap to use with her those things are great and I definately plan to use one with Rebekah

Coral- I just wanted to say that Kiera is so cute and I hope that you can figure out how to get her a little more comfortable it sounds like maybe a change in formula would help

Pheobe- glad that you and Florence are doing well she is so precious

Caz- sorry about af I hope that you can get that much deserved bfp soon

Know what you mean about drinking water i hate it too and never drink enough, probz why i get so much braxton Hicks :dohh: Hope everything goes ok for your son's 5th birthday sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->