Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey girls,

Mommyv, nice to see you keep drinking hun it's important. Hope you have a great day on sunday, happy b'day for your ds. I love the name Rebekah!

Hi phoebe darling, hope all ok with you and Florence xx

Hey poppy, are you feeling better?

Hope everyone is ok xx

I've been feeling shitty today. My stomach hurts been very tired and had a headache. Plus the nausea, yuk, i don't know what to do with myself. Might have an early night, dh watching Transporter 3, as much as i adore the guy in i can't be bothered now lol xxxx

MC, hope you and Rhys are doing well, hope they let you out of hossy today and happily resting at home. Love you loads chicken! xxxxxxxxx

Yeah im breathing again lmao, you need to get yourself to bed sweetie :hugs: Seem each Trimester has its horrid points eh? Think im starting to feel it more now compared to 1st & 2nd Tri.. be glad when its over was never a fan of the pregnancy part :haha: sounds aweful that but not being ungrateful it just gets harder.

Looking at bikes, need to replace my one now I've had my cheque. IT's so hard when you know NOTHING about bikes :rofl:

got home a bit ago...happy as a pig in shit, tired and sore here though so going to read back and will post pics tomorrow......:happydance:.......never made it to the sweep then!!!!:haha: and well done to my amazing due date baby!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::happydance:

thanx poppy...:wave: pc....i just cant believe how fast it went from thinking..ok this IS it...hospital.....drugs....baby!...job done!!!:happydance:...got a few good pics..cba tonight...but will sort and post them when i get a min...Rhys is a little love...such a quiet happy boy...so far! :haha: connor said "hello baby" and tried to give him his bottle :awww: bless him xxxxxx

Awww bless little Connor :hugs: cant wait to see pic's and bet he looks like his big brother x

Can't wait to see pics either, I bet he's bloody lush!
Well done Cabs, you did a cracking job!

awww MC so glad to hear that you're home enjoying your little boy I'm glad that he's being good for you so far and that's so sweet that Connor is already trying to help can't wait to see your pics tomorrow

BD- hope that your nausea goes away soon that is no fun hopefully you'll be feeling good in a few weeks and it lasts a little while

Poppy- glad to hear I'm not the only one having trouble drinking water my dr.'s office told me that I should be drinking a gallon a day I believe that is around or maybe more than 2litres there is no way that is going to happen but if I drink until I have to pee a lot then I seem to be okay have you started getting any baby stuff ready yet? We haven't I think that I'm going to start in September I have to move my daughter in with my son and then paint a couple of wall in my daughter's room which she wrote on with marker then drag all the baby stuff down from the attic but dh will help me with everything except for sorting all the stuff and washing so it shouldn't be too bad

I couldnt drink that much daily lol, i drink a lot of tea daily thats about it for fluids. Im trying to find another house atm so cant buy much really, plus waiting for winter clothes to come into the shops so probably be October before i buy properly :shrug:

Too over-crowded my house, korben still in my room :dohh: I cant put the two eldest boys togethor because they're 18 and 19 so need their privacy arghhhh only 13wks to go too, but 11wks if she comes when im given a sweep at 38wks.

aww mc glad you are already home! i know where i'm at, they keep you for 2 days for a regular birth and 3-4 for a csec, you are lucky to be home so quick after all of it!

no news here. was supposed to have a nice night with OH but he fell asleep. as usual. i of course am not sleeping because i am huge and uncomfortable and cant stop peeing. tired of this shit.

Congrats mother cabbage!! So happy to hear it's over and baby Rhys is in your arms:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee:xxxxxx

Sorry wasn't on yesterday and of course missed it all:dohh: I went to Thorpe park for the day, I'm so tired.
My mum watched the baby and she was very unsettled, so going to switch her to c&g comfort today and fingers crossed it helps her.

Hi all ding dongs! :hi:

Babyd yes did see your advice thanks sweetie. Xx

thanx coral:happydance: ill be posting pics as soon as my mum n dad have been to meet him...feels wrong to show him off b4 theyve seen him...silly i know, but im a cabbage ...what can i say:haha:...he slept from 12pm until 630am....good baby....:thumbup:..im so in love...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh wow MC congrats again can't wait to see photos

Mummyv I am using cloth nappies with Mckenzie during the day and disposables at night. We have a mixture of Ebays pocket nappies, Mothercare smart nappies, one Flip nappy and use terry nappies too. I love using them just an extra wash every 2 days and I haven't brought disposable nappies for a while!!

Coral how is little Kiera?? Glade u had fun at thorpe park

Hopes hope you haven't got long to wait

Poppy how are you?

and Everyone else HI

hi mommy v how are you?

SB Keira is ok but switching her formula today and hope it helps her belly a bit, thanks, how are you and Mackenzie?

MC :awww: can't wait to see him, bet he's adorable like your other kids xx :kiss:

hey coral hope the milk helps u changing to comfort? Yer Mckenzie is ok cut down his naps so going asleep much better at night. Can't believe he is going to be two in less than 3wks where does the time go!!

Good mornings one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Wow Cabs cant believe ur home already. How sweet Connor wants to be a part of the caring team lol. Congrats again darling, cant wait to see piccys of ur wee lil man xxx:happydance::friends::happydance::kiss::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Corally, i hope the change in formula works for darling Keira. have packed in the Bf now as Florence is such a vicious feeder. My poor :holly: are mangled lol. But i gave it a good shot at 8 wks. hope ur well and enjoyed thorpe park xxx:hugs::flower::kiss:

Sleeping hi hunny how are u and Mackenzie? Hope all is well with u lovely xxx:hugs::flower::kiss:

Hopes ur next :yipee: so looking forward to seeing what flavour u have been baking. The last weeks/days are such a chore. But it'll be all worth it and u forget once u see ur lil :baby: hugs :hugs::flower::kiss:

Babyd sorry to hear the sickness is playing u up, hope it passes soon sweetheart. Ur scan piccy is gorgeous. Will u be finding out what flavour ur cooking? or flying team :yellow: big hugs and get well soon xxx:kiss::hugs::flower:

Popsicle hey hunny how are u doing? Hope u and bump are well. Good luck with the house hunting. hows our Korben? big hugs xxx:hugs::kiss::flower:

PK my my what a fantastic house:happydance::flower: It is beautiful my sweet. cor if i had the dough i'd be over in a shot and u would have new lodgers:haha: Hows the injections going? so rooting for lovely, like China u have been so patient and nothing but kind and supportive to us all. Cant wait for u to get ur BFP!! Big hugs xxx:hugs::flower::kiss:

Caz ss for Af. All the very very best for this cycle lovely. Keep yer pecker up and loadsa sticky baby dust for u xxx :dust::dust::hugs::kiss::flower:

MommyV Howdy stranger, hope all is well with u and bumpkins i love the name u have picked very pretty big hugs xxx:hugs::kiss::flower:

Tinkerbell Hi sweety sorry i've not been in touch lately, but i hope u and Lily are thriving and doing well. Have stopped BF now as Florence just seems to be in a constant growth spurt lol. Taking 5oz 5-6 times a day. Also is it at all possible for her to be teething already do u think? As she's always gnawing at her hands, dribbling loads, flushed cheeks and irritable . she is such a strong lil thing too, dreading the jabs next wk. Big hugs for u and darling Lily xxx:hugs::kiss::flower:

Hi Puppycat. Hope all is well with u and Laura. Happy bike hunting lol. big hugs xxx:hugs::kiss::flower:

Laura hi hun, hope all is well with u and bumpkins. Love ur new avatar. Cooking along nicely there:winkwink: big hugs xxx:hugs::kiss::flower:

The BIGGEST, FATTEST and SQUEEZIEST HUGS To China, Damita, Lupine, Regal, Lew, PJ, LadyB, Jenny and all my darling DD's loadsa love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Wow phoebles that is an epic update!

MC i can't wait to see photos, i am far too broody for words right now.

I did manage to find a bike i really like, text the guy but no reply. Think i'm going to phone in a bit. I want that bike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->