Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hehehehehe i have me moments PC all or nothing atm lol, taking advantage of lil un being asleep. Hence the big post:haha::haha: xx

just sent OH to get mum n dad...mum too excited...keeps crying on fone to me :haha:...will be back with pics when they leave....just going to take them off camera n phones now!:happydance: hope all ding dongs are well, im going to dope up on pain killers..tummy is sore, blooming "after" pains...ouchy! xxxxxxxx

Awww MC, love the siggy! Hope you having a good time with your parents, bless your mum, no wonder she cries i did too when i heard your news lol

Phoebe, that is really all or nothing lolol! Glad to hear Flo is ok and things are good xx

Coral, hope you had a great day at Thorpe Park, i've been there years ago with friends and had a blast! Loved it! Sorry Keira is unsettled lately, C&G suppose to be the best formula around hope it'll help, keep using dentinox with it.

Tink, hope you had a relaxing evening in your friend's tent lol Hope Lily is okay xx

Popsy you ok today hun?

Hopes, i would follow MC's advice. Change your avatar lol xx

Hi to all other DDs!

I had an uncomfortable night, went to bed early but didn't sleep until about 1.30-2am. My stomach just wasn't right and needed lot of pillows under my head and couldn't lay on my sides. This morning i had a huge diarrhoea. What the heck did i eat yesterday???? Dh seems to be getting a cold with sore throat i told him to stay away from me. I was so careful not to let him breath on me at night. lol Although, i remember mw telling me that nurofen was ok after 12wks. Did you get the same info????

heres my new boy:happydance:

Attachments

• P8190001.jpg
    P8190001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
  • P8190005.jpg
    P8190005.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 14
  • P8190011.jpg
    P8190011.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
aww mc what a cutie, look at those cheeks! he looks so tiny with you holding him like that

:hi::wave: ladies,

WOW MC, I can't believe your home already!!!. Glad you and Rhys are doing well. How sweet of Conner to want to feed his little brother:hugs: Enjoy your time with your family and I can't wait to see pics of the lil guy :hugs:

Puppy, I sure hope you get that bike:thumbup:

Coral, glad you had a good time at the park. Hope Keira does better on the new formula:hugs:

Phoebe, your just too sweet. Florence is so blessed to have a loving and caring mum like you. I have been feeling sad and depressed the whole week, but your loving posts sure do cheer me up...Thank you:hugs:

BD, :hugs: honey you have had it rough, I hope all this MS eases up in the 2nd tri so you can enjoy your pregnancy...MS kicks rocks!!! Keeping you in my prayers that you will find a job and your finances will get better:hugs:

Tink, hope you and Lily are doing well.

:hugs:Poppy,PK,Regal,Caz,Laurah,Hopes,SB,Lupine and all DDs:hugs:

MC, you have a very, very handsome son honey!!! Good job and those cheecks I bet your eating them up!!!

Congrats again MC!!!:hugs:

Awww Cabs Rhys is adorable can i have a bite lol. Those cheeks are sooooooooooo cute :happydance::happydance::awww::awww::awww:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi::wave: ladies,

WOW MC, I can't believe your home already!!!. Glad you and Rhys are doing well. How sweet of Conner to want to feed his little brother:hugs: Enjoy your time with your family and I can't wait to see pics of the lil guy :hugs:

Puppy, I sure hope you get that bike:thumbup:

Coral, glad you had a good time at the park. Hope Keira does better on the new formula:hugs:

Phoebe, your just too sweet. Florence is so blessed to have a loving and caring mum like you. I have been feeling sad and depressed the whole week, but your loving posts sure do cheer me up...Thank you:hugs:

BD, :hugs: honey you have had it rough, I hope all this MS eases up in the 2nd tri so you can enjoy your pregnancy...MS kicks rocks!!! Keeping you in my prayers that you will find a job and your finances will get better:hugs:

Tink, hope you and Lily are doing well.

:hugs:Poppy,PK,Regal,Caz,Laurah,Hopes,SB,Lupine and all DDs:hugs:

Hey china, whats getting u down honey?? xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Bike's sold :cry:
Back to the drawing board then....
MC he's a little chunk isn't he, i love chubby cheeks. Makes me want hugs x

Bike's sold :cry:
Back to the drawing board then....
MC he's a little chunk isn't he, i love chubby cheeks. Makes me want hugs x

Sorry Puppy:hugs:
Keep looking I know the right bike is out there screaming"PUPPY...I'M RIGHT HERE GIRL....COME TAKE ME HOME!!!!":haha:

hes scrummy isnt he! :happydance:...ok...hopes the show is yours...labour time...lets go!!!!!!!! jusmp on the spot...run in circles :wohoo:...:yipee: baby time! x

Indeed he is Cabs Nom Nom........................:haha::winkwink: xxxxx

And u look gorgeous too, so radiant and happy xxx:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back