Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

OMG MC Rhys is soooooooooooooooooooo cute, he's gorgeous :kiss: you look fab in the avatar picture lovely :happydance: After pains eh? Ugh not looking forward to them again.

CG no words just some cyber hugs coming your way :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope your ok.

Phoebe hows Florence doing on the FF? lovely to see you :kiss:

PC sorry to hear about the bike :hugs:

Nothing new here just plodding on :haha:

:hi: girl just got in now from shopping i am going Chinese for tea its only a mile down the road love this walking i have lost 5lb with all my walking haha dont no weather to take me clomid 2-6 or 3-7 what do you girls think aw mc hes lovely awww x x x

Hey all,

MC, i love Rhys's chubby cheeks, how adorable! I've just seen the other pics on fb. I don't think i'll dare put up a pic of me after birth, i bet i'll look like shite lol You really look amazing! xx

PC, sorry the bike was gone but the one you showed us looks pretty good too. Go for it!

BTW girls, i just had a look at MC's scan pic on fb from 11w6d and seems like she had a girly nub there! Looks the same as mine to me!! But she had a boy. So i guess it can go either way???? Oh i settled on a girl now lol

BD Everyone on here and in-gender guessed boy for me.... how wrong :haha:

Lol, well it's a bit of fun to keep you guessing, you going to find out?
I put a bid on that bike, found a company selling brand new ones but the woman was so rude on the phone I decided they can jog on!!

Well, just been talking about it with dh. If we can't see anything on 20wk scan and can't convince the sonographer to 'wink' at me at some pont then we'll just wait and see. Secretly i had a look at private gender scans and the cheapest i found was £75. We'll see how financies go, i might just cry it out and blame it on my hormones lol ;-)

Thats cheap BD.... you could always put a fiver away or give it someone to look after till 20ks and you will have saved half up.

Hi ladies,

MC you look fantastic in your avatar pic, little Rhys is so handsome and god damn cute! :awww: you did a great job, did you get your epidural in the end and was it worth it?xx

Phoebe hi Hun, glad to hear you are well and well done for sticking with the BF for as long as you did, it is hard and I only managed 4 weeks or so. Are you on all formula now then? How is Flo adjusting to it?x

Babyd I think girl but nub theory is not 100% I just HAD to know and had private scan in dartford, for £65:thumbup:

Poppy did we all guess boy on your nub? I can't remember? How are you feeling anyway Hun?

SB glad all is ok with you.

Puppycat motorcycles scare me:haha: funnily enough dh is selling his 76 Harley davidson sportster right now, it's in his mums shed and she's moving soon and he has no use for it.

What did I miss? I do apologise, oh CHINA hope you feel better soon sweetie:hugs:

Afm I switched Keira over to c&g comfort. I'm trying it without any dentinox or colief at first and see how that goes before I add anything. I think it's too early tell yet but she was unsettled all morning. She did have her secon feed at 12.45 and has been sleeping since so hopefully she's feeling better:cry: well see. Xx

Ahhh coral sure she'll settle soon bless her :hugs:

Not sure of guesses on this thread but when i posted it on forum all said boy lol

Awww MC Rhys is so cute and you look great in that pic and so very happy I'm glad that he is being a good boy and sleeping well ugh I'm not looking forward to the afterpains either I've heard that the more children you have the more intense they become

Sleeping Bubs- I thought maybe somebody else on here used cloth diapers I plan to use prefolds with waterproof covers also was told that I can fold in the sides of the prefold diaper and put it inside another to form an extra absorbant layer for overnights and I don't think the extra wash will be an issue for me because I wash everyday anyway I like the bummis brand they seem to work well are good quality and not too expensive

Coral- I'm doing well thanks. Glad that you had a good time at the theme park. I hope that the new formula helps to settle poor little Kiera's tummy

Babydream- yuck for still feeling sicky I hope this goes away soon for you I'm kinda thinking boy for you but I'm usually wrong so it's probably a girl

Poppy- hope you're doing well

China- :hugs: hope that you can snap out of your funk I had some issues in the very beginning of my 2nd pregnancy I think it was the hormones so hopefully once your hormones settle down a bit you'll be feeling better I'll say a little prayer for you

Pheobe- glad that things are settling down now for you and little florence it sounds like she is eating quite a bit and good for you for giving the bfing a try I know that it can be hard to keep it going

afm- kiddos are going to my inlaws today so that dh and I can get the house cleaned up and the food prepared for ds bday party tomorrow things are going pretty good with the GD but I keep forgetting to take my blood sugars my dr.'s are probably going to get mad at me I'm getting pretty tired of this but I guess I only have about 13weeks left I feel like I'm getting so huge this time around I hope that the baby isn't going to be too big I have a scan at 29weeks and we'll see how big she is then I will have to post a bump pic but not until after the weekend because I'm going to have a busy couple of days

Poppy, i'll try to save up for the scan if necessary, it just annoys me that i wouldn't need to if the people in the hospital would be allowed to tell me. This private scan is just a 2D one the same as they do in hossy. I could spend that money on the baby. We really don't mind what we having so might just stay team yellow lol

Mommyv, i cannot believe you are so far along! Just had a look at your ticker. Where did the time go????? Sickness is not too bad, i can eat and don't vomit anymore just feel sick. xx

Coral, hope Keira settles better on cow and gate. Fx xx

Puppycat, good luck with bidding on the bike. If that doesn't happen maybe you could get Coral's harley lol

I'm soooo sleepy. I had loads of pasta for lunch and now just topped up with some yummy raspberry pavlova ice cream, nom nom.

Hi everyone else, my brain is not working very well right now...zzzzzzzz

Oh! CG, why are you feeling so blue hunni?? I felt like that a few days early on but i think only the anti sickness meds made me lethargic and drowsy. Hope you feel better soon, sending you hugs xxxxx

Hey girls

Just nipping on to say that MC your son is abolutely srcummy, well done you :)

I am feeling practically normal again lol still taking the cyclizine tho. Catch up soon girls i was last nightshift last night and again tonight and tomorrow so like the walking dead at the moment.

Love and hugs to you all x x x

Just popping in to say congratulations MC Rhys is fabulous, hope you are both well, will try to get on BnB next week and try and catch up a bit.

hope every one else is well xx

Hiya PJ so great to see your pregnancy going so well :hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies what do you think of the name Kyianna Rose? ye ye i know :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g