Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

poppy...i still like serenity too...:hugs:

coral...yea got epidural...never worked until the last 10 mins!:dohh: waste of time, and took 5-6 attempts to find a spot to do it...hurts more than my floof where they tried:growlmad:

will write birth story up tomorrow before i forget it all...going to relax with a glass of wine before bed:drunk:...night girls and :hugs: to all, too tired now to comment to everyone:sleep: sorry girls xxxxxx

Poppy, I like them both(Kyianna:thumbup: )

Caz, I say cd3-7 and try the SMEP:hugs:

Hey Damita:hugs:

Oh, Puppy...I'm dig'n the bike chic!!!!:thumbup:

Don't worry MC...you enjoy your nice glass of wine...you deserve it mama!!!

Have a nice evening love:hugs:

Go on rub it in now MC you enjoy your wine :haha: you dam well deserve it sweetie :hugs: sleep well n dont be saying sorry your a new mummy you need your rest :kiss:

Poppy how do u pronounce it? Kieeahhna? Sounds nice:thumbup:

Mc yes let's drink to baby Rhys :drunk:you deserve it. How annoying about the epidural:growlmad: still all over now.:hugs: x

Hey China Hun, are you feeling better sweetie?:hugs:

Coral yes thats it :thumbup: I think its harder to decide this time, once id decided on my boys names that was it, but this time im struggling lmao.

Well you'll just have to have another girl :thumbup:
My girls name is Emily Ruth. DH won't discuss names until i'm preggo but i want Joshua, Jacob or Joseph for a boy and he doesn't like any of those. Ha. Sad thing is he thinks he has a say :rofl:

Noooooooooooooooo more after this one PC my family complete :haha: but yep deffo struggling to decide now pfft. I like Joshua my brothers son called that.

:wave: morning all...hows things in ding dong land?? :hugs:
all is great here:happydance: Rhys fits in the family well, its like he was always here :thumbup:...im with you on the "family complete" front poppy....no way am i going through that again..:nope: ...
:hugs: to all xxxxxx

Morning MC :hugs::hugs:

Awww glad Rhys has settled right in, bet Connor is all over him lol good to know because im wandering what korben will be like once this one is here. He'll be 19mths by then.

:hi: girls dinner on the go well what a night we had my son came in from playing out had a bath then he ran down stairs to us and said his leg was swelled up and it was hard and hot but he got bit a couple of days ago so took him the out of hour surgery at 11pm hes got a infection in it well afm af is going woopp x x x

Dont panic everyone, disaster averted. Florence has found Nemo!!!!

080.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Popsy :hugs::kiss: xxx Was a piccy i took on phone and i have been fiddling about with computer, to get over my technophobia lol. It had to be done hehehe xxxxx

Awww, Pheebs, Flo is gorgeous and such a big girl now, love the pics! Nemo lol

MC, glad to hear Rhys is settling in nicely, hope you are all well xxxxxx

Poppy, i like both names hunni, maybe Serenity more lol YOu need to choose lol

Hello everyone else xx

I had a sleepless night...I had to go around to my neighbour at 3.45am as she was at work and her hubby had an airport transfer :S Didn't sleep much at all. I'm a bit worried as i had diarrhoea again this morning, second or third day now. Is that ok???? Ohhhh, i'm a peach today!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->