Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Happy 13wks sweetie :happydance: wouldnt worry about bowel movement, i was either constipated or the other.. still am lol.

Im more worried about braxton hicks never had as many with korben, had them every few minutes last night n lower backache for about half hour. Must get them more regular when you had a few kids.

Get yourself to bed early tonight.

Oh sorry about BH poppy, i guess i have to prepare myself for more uncomfortable stuff eh? lol

Caz, i forgot to say, sorry about DS's leg, hope he gets better soon xx

I've taken my 13weeks piccy!!!!!! You think my tummy has grown? don't forget that i'm eating properly now, sometimes just like a pig lol

Attachments

• 13weeks.jpg
    13weeks.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Morning ding dongs,

Mc glad Rhys is settling in nicely, I know what you mean it's like you can't imagine em not being there once they arrive :)

Phoebe :rofl: glad you found nemo:haha:flo looks scrumcious. X

Poppy I can't help with then bh I didn't get many at all :shrug:

Babyd yes bump has grown a bit I think. Glad you are back to normal with eating, thank good the sickness passed for you x

Morning caz, I'm making dh make our roast :haha: hope ds leg is ok x

Afm Keira seems a bit better with the comfort formula but don't want to speak too soon! Love to all :hugs:

Ahhh nice to hear Keira settling sure she be fine on it. Your lucky not so many BHs, dont think it helps when she lying on my nerve cos that sets them off too. She grounded once here :haha:

Caz hope your son ok sweetie, im hungry now you n coral talking about sunday roasts.

BD bump coming on great.

Hey lovelies :hi::hugs:

MC!!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Little Rhys is absolutely gorgeous and just perfect!!!!
:crib::blue::crib::blue::crib::blue::crib::blue::crib::blue::crib:

I always miss the good stuff and now tomorrow it's back to work for me. Ho hum. :wacko::wacko: anywhoo, I don't think I can recall everybody's news at the mo:nope: these injects causing me TERRIBLE headaches. I've increased amount of water I'm drinking (supposed to help) but so far no relief and the tylenol's not helping either :nope: otherwise the injects themselves not bad. No problems there so far. Still waiting for af tho. :wacko: my ivf nurse said not to worry if af didn't start and that it wouldn't mess up anything but I'm worried anyway :dohh: I just want everything to go smoothly. :cry: I was looking up triplet pg's the other day and I'm totally freaked out by that too. Dh still wants to do 3 embryos for transfer. It's very rare for triplet pg to go past 32 weeks. Almost guarantee of bed rest around 20 weeks or so and almost always must have c-section, whether scheduled or emergency. Most docs refuse to try vaginal delivery for triplet pg. I don't want a c-section. :cry: that and the financial issues if I can't work have me completely freaked out and I don't know what to do :cry:

Sorry to hear your suffering with bad headaches PK huge hugs :hugs::hugs: over here they only transfer 2 embryos, me and OH agreed to 2 because we didnt want to run the risk of only one just incase it wasnt a sticky, at least you got a bit more chance if more than one is transferred.

Thank you poppy. :hugs: yeah that's where we're stuck...the "what if's" in case one or more isn't sticky. It's a tough decision.

I think you just have to take the risk and leave it in God's hands, if your blessed with triplets it was ment to be :hugs:

Hi PK, that's a tough decision, on one hand you want to give as much chance of success as possible but on the other hand triplets would be very tough. Im not sure what I would do but like poppy said if it's meant to be it will be :)

:hi: not much going on here, busy weekend running around with OH shopping, going to the park, cleaning up the house, all kinds of stuff. Will take a bump pic tonight and post it for you guys for tomorrow. I am feeling beyond mega. Otherwise.. nothing. Some BH here and there, some AF pressure here and there, cm has changed and is darker yellow/orange now think a tiny bit of blood.. but again.. nothing happening. Have another midwife appointment scheduled for Wednesday (39+6) so will see what happens I guess. In the meantime I'll just continue my hopeful countdown to the meaningless due date Thursday.

Hey hopes, you never know you may have a DUe date baby like mc, hope things happen soon, Hun, the finish line is near, can't wait to find out what you have! Ok here's my guess for you, friday 26th baby :blue: 8lbs 2oz

hm i guesssss 26th wouldnt be so bad. its within sight anyway lol

:dohh: stupid thing lost my post :growlmad:

Hopes, it'll be ok sweetie :hugs: pretty soon it'll all be over and then you'll forget almost immediately how miserable youve been lately :winkwink: but we all undo how you feel hun :hugs:

Thank you poppy caz and coral. :hugs: you're right...I do believe it's all in God's hands so we'll just have to wait and see what happens :kiss:

:happydance: Im guessing too lol erm 28th Girl weighing 7lb 11oz :thumbup:

Its mine and OHs anniversary on Saturday 19yrs togethor Eeeckkkk not married, but feel like it :haha:

poppy think your the first girl guess for me other than my dad and MIL who CALL THE BABY A 'SHE' ugh. wont they be devastated :haha:

Poppy congrats on 19 years with you and your oh sweetie :hugs: it's not always about the paper, is it? :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->