Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hopes I quessing Boy 25th Aug 8lb 8oz

Poppy wow 19yrs :)

Damita not long now hope u are ok

PK how are you hope everything going smoothly :)

:wave: morning all

poppy...:happydance: wow 19 years!! well done you...im sure Korben will be fine with baby once she is here, connor is a sweetheart with Rhys, i honestly thought he would be a nightmare, but he's not arsed:haha: and when he does notice Rhys he kisses him and tries to share bottles n dummys:awww:

babydream...happy 13 weeks for yesterday!:happydance: peachy lady!! and YES! that bump has deffo grown!:thumbup: looking great but have to say ....hope those pants have been through the wash:rofl::winkwink:...:hugs::friends: x

coral...:hugs: to Keira and change your siggy!!:haha: im not preggo any more :yipee: xxx

pk..:hugs: for the headaches and wow triplets...that would be.........interesting....a total blessing but intresting :hugs: xx

hopes....:dust:<-labour dust...come on little one!!! we want to see you...sounds like your getting there...my CM changed the days before labour,and i felt :sick: with af style "things" going on:thumbup:...look forward to (hopefully) your last bump pic :happydance: xxx

asfm....happy! tired and got "after pains" but HAPPY as a pig in poo!:happydance:

Hopes i'm going to say girl too, i think you,ll have her on Friday 26th and she'll be 7lb 13 x

ok, question. its only like 4am here buuuuut... i went to bed around 11ish and since then recall waking up 3-4 times to get up and go to the bathroom and toss and turn and all that, and as of sometime in the middle of the night everytime i go from laying to pulling myself up to sitting i leak probably a couple tablespoons of something. so i go down to go to the bathroom, wipe it off and go back up to bed and fall back asleep. the third time this happened in the middle of the night it was wet enough for me to be like "what the hell?" as i was getting up. Am i suddenly peeing myself everytime I wake up or am i possibly leaking small amounts of fluid? stressed. If i call midwife in a few hours when office opens i feel like they will make me come in almost no matter what to get it tested bc they wouldnt want to be sued if it was fluid and they missed it and it caused an infection or something. And I do NOT live nearby or conveniently so it would be a big portion of the day being cut out to drive down there for them to tell me i pissed myself. And I dont know what it smells like or consistency because I've been half asleep when it happens. So thought id ask you guys first. And otherwise, im sitting here and nothing is like.. pouring out of me? It was just when id lay down an hour or two then as i was getting up from laying to sitting a couple tablespoons of liquid keeps coming out. No pains or anything to accompany it. Its probably been going on for 3-4 hours while ive been sleeping? dunno.

Morning DD's :flower:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:Been a hectic few days. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: ... :haha:

Lily been really rotten with her reflux, and OMG its been shattering :sleep: She almost went on strike with her feeding completely, screaming through all feeds and after. Poor little :baby: :cry: we were both crying. Anyhow, that's why I haven't been able to get on here. She is finally feeding again, and seems to be much more comfortable between feeds. Hopefully it will stay that way and the medicines are helping. It was silly, I think she had about 5 oz in total one of the days! a newborn drinks more! Anyhow :dohh: fx calm prevails for a little while today at least :haha:

MC, I'm so sorry not been around to share those perfect first days with your little Rhys, he's so adorable honey :hugs: I really did cry seeing the pic of him freshly born with the sun streaming through behind you both it was so beautiful :cry: proud of our cabbage :thumbup: xxxxx

Hopes, your time is almost here, I can feel it :happydance: I am guessing 24th, 9lb 6oz and a ... :pink: yes, changed my mind now! x

Popsy, I can't remeber what the name was you mentioned the other day, read it while Lily was screaming begining with K, but I liked it :haha: so much I forgot it :dohh: no honestly, it was really lovely! hope your ok honey x

Coralista, still on for tomorrow? x

Sleepingbubs, hoping your ok x

BD, gorgeous growing bump :) x

Everyone else, I'm sorry for not reading back :wacko: I think it would be a waste of time as my brain is fried :haha: I'd only leave people out which I don't wanna do :nope:

Love to all DD's :kiss: and DD babies :baby: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hopes, sounds like your waters to me. They can trickle like that, so you need it checked. No bath until you've been seen. OOOOOOOOOOOH could be a very exciting sign honey! x

Morning DD's :flower:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:Been a hectic few days. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: ... :haha:

Lily been really rotten with her reflux, and OMG its been shattering :sleep: She almost went on strike with her feeding completely, screaming through all feeds and after. Poor little :baby: :cry: we were both crying. Anyhow, that's why I haven't been able to get on here. She is finally feeding again, and seems to be much more comfortable between feeds. Hopefully it will stay that way and the medicines are helping. It was silly, I think she had about 5 oz in total one of the days! a newborn drinks more! Anyhow :dohh: fx calm prevails for a little while today at least :haha:

MC, I'm so sorry not been around to share those perfect first days with your little Rhys, he's so adorable honey :hugs: I really did cry seeing the pic of him freshly born with the sun streaming through behind you both it was so beautiful :cry: proud of our cabbage :thumbup: xxxxx

Hopes, your time is almost here, I can feel it :happydance: I am guessing 24th, 9lb 6oz and a ... :pink: yes, changed my mind now! x

Popsy, I can't remeber what the name was you mentioned the other day, read it while Lily was screaming begining with K, but I liked it :haha: so much I forgot it :dohh: no honestly, it was really lovely! hope your ok honey x

Coralista, still on for tomorrow? x

Sleepingbubs, hoping your ok x

BD, gorgeous growing bump :) x

Everyone else, I'm sorry for not reading back :wacko: I think it would be a waste of time as my brain is fried :haha: I'd only leave people out which I don't wanna do :nope:

Love to all DD's :kiss: and DD babies :baby: xxxxxxxxxxx

:awww: tink...:hugs: for you n lily...and i also adore my profile pic....:cry: perfect!!:thumbup:

im trying to stay awake for a bit so i can see it happen for myself while actually awake and coherent. if it is waters its nothing like a gush or something that i expected. im kinda reclined in bed right now trying to figure out whats going on lol

ok reclining in bed and a bit just ran down my but :dohh: still questioning if im pissing myself. im stupid.

Your not pissing yourself, its your hind waters Hopes :haha: you should find that if you lay down then come more than when your sat / standing cause of the babies head acting like a plug. Mine trickled like that for a day before I had Jessica x

Morning DDs, hope everyone is well today.

I am at work so this has to be a quicky. We had our 21 week scan yesterday and everything is perfect. Bubs is on the 5th percentile but so was DD and she still is lol. So am expecting this one to be a 5 lber too. :happydance:

Still on team Yellow, we all resisted the urge to peek

We tried to get a 4D scan but the placenta is anterior so it was a bit rubbish.

Will read back later when I get home

xxx

Attachments

• little pickle 21 weeks - 4.jpg
    little pickle 21 weeks - 4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
I say have a shower, make sure your stuff is ready and call them. Then if you don't have to go in, rest up ... could be a LONG day and night :haha: Ooooooooh Hopes, I'm getting all over excited here :haha: xxxxxxxxx

PJ!!!!!! awwwwwwww beautiful baby DD you have there, so pleased for you. Looking forward to catching up soon when you can get on x

Ahhh thanks Tink, such a relief to get to this point with no problems. I will try to get on this afternoon, we are on reduced hours for ramadan which is a bonus.

Fingers crossed this is it Hopes xxx

It feels great to get past the 20 week scan :) I'm glad is is still well for you. I'm guessing you have a little boy in there x

going to stay awake here a while and monitor the situation. May call midwife in an hour or so when OH wakes up if it seems to continue. He will miss his shoulder physical therapy this morning if we have to go to hospital for this, and I'll feel like an ass if its because I am pissing myself. :dohh:

tink im sorry to hear about lily, it broke my heart when I read about how you two both cried! I always wish I could offer you advice but I am truly lost when it comes to babies. You are so strong though and of anybody I feel like you are well equipped to handle these situations.

PJ what a great scan pic! Thats too bad about the 4d not showing up well, but all the more to surprise you with when the big day comes and you meet baby huh :) Youll be glad you stayed yellow, we are very excited for the surprise!

Woohooooo Hopes is leaking :happydance::haha: Id never experienced my waters going till korben and i had to stand in the bath to see what colour it was cos i wasnt sure :dohh: It was light pink in colour so knew i wasnt peeing myself :haha:

Damn i guessed next Sunday grrrrr :shrug:

PJ lovely scan piccy, awwww gonna guess boy for now :kiss:

Tink sorry you been having a rotten time with Lilyanne, she lot better today? huge hugs :hugs: The other name was Kyianna but nobody is liking it over Serenity so i need to shut up n decide :haha:

MC thanks for that fx'd korben dont really notice once she's here unless she's a screamer n keeps him awake pmsl... Hows Rhys? Someone gonna have to suggest strong pain killers for my after pains they were horrendous after korben :cry:

Everyone else well?

Tink is right if your lying down and move you will leak again :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"