Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

it is clear / straw coloured, could have a pink tinge if you have a slight bleed going on with cervical changes x

lily up again (one handed typing lol) yeah a lot better yesterday and now pops x

Todays 28wk bump piccy :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo0011.jpg
    Photo0011.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
:wave: morning all

poppy...:happydance: wow 19 years!! well done you...im sure Korben will be fine with baby once she is here, connor is a sweetheart with Rhys, i honestly thought he would be a nightmare, but he's not arsed:haha: and when he does notice Rhys he kisses him and tries to share bottles n dummys:awww:

babydream...happy 13 weeks for yesterday!:happydance: peachy lady!! and YES! that bump has deffo grown!:thumbup: looking great but have to say ....hope those pants have been through the wash:rofl::winkwink:...:hugs::friends: x

coral...:hugs: to Keira and change your siggy!!:haha: im not preggo any more :yipee: xxx

pk..:hugs: for the headaches and wow triplets...that would be.........interesting....a total blessing but intresting :hugs: xx

hopes....:dust:<-labour dust...come on little one!!! we want to see you...sounds like your getting there...my CM changed the days before labour,and i felt :sick: with af style "things" going on:thumbup:...look forward to (hopefully) your last bump pic :happydance: xxx

asfm....happy! tired and got "after pains" but HAPPY as a pig in poo!:happydance:

Well done MC!! You look amazing!! :kiss::flower:

Wow! There is too many posts for me to look back on since Friday afternoon, sorry girls :cry:

Hope you are all well. Hopes, are you in labour?!?!?:happydance:

Tink, hope you and the family are A-ok :flower:

Coral, hope you and the family are A-ok :flower:

Sooooo, we have bought the nursery furniture & travel system at the weekend!! :happydance:

Got it all from Mamas & Papas. Nursery set should have been £999 and we got it for £539, travel system should have been £565 and we got it for £429...freaking lurve a bargain!! :haha:

My bump is getting bigger and bigger, day by day, minute by minute actually! It's too exciting! We will find out two weeks tomorrow whether its a boy or a girl too!! Arrrggghhh!! The suspense is killing me!!!! lol

Also got my driving test in two weeks...:nope: Really dont want to do it but I have to pass this time otherwise its going to be a nightmare!!

xxx

Hopes my waters smelt like sperm :blush: but yes it was clear.

Just bought a different bike on Ebay, that one has gone up to silly amounts and he removed the buy it now so he can jog on! This one is in Cardiff so only 8 miles down the road as opposed to 100 :haha:

VERY EXCITED!!!

Morning Ladies :hi:
:dohh: Keira just waking up now so will do a quick one and more later.

Tink so sorry lily has been poorly:cry: I really feel for you both, hope she feels better now:hugs: yes see you tomorrow, I'll text you when they are all getting ready to leave should be about 1.30/2 if that's ok x

Hopes I leaked fluid with Chloe for a few days then my water broke with a gush. I went to get it checked after the slow leaking and they tested it and said it wasnt fluid at first but I knew it was just didn't leak constantly, like tink Said babies head was acting like a plug. Should get it checked.

Pj lovely scan pic, I guess :pink: for you.

Mc glad Connor is being good with Rhys that's so sweet he's trying to share already:awww:

Morning everyone else xx

Poppy love the bump Hun x

Laura hi sweetie so exciting buying baby stuff : yipee: post pics!

Damita 2 weeks very exciting, x

Good morning all,

Tink, i'm so sorry you are having a rough time with Lily, my heart broke reading that you were both crying.:cry: I'm glad she's a bit better today hunni. :hugs: I'll get you that phone number we talked about, if you think you'd like to try it then give them a call and explain the situation. xxx

Hopes, i'm really excited for you girl, I'm guessing :pink: for you 24th 7lb9oz :happydance:

MC, how lovely to read your cheerful and happy posts hunni, i'm glad everything is going well xx ps: leave my pants alone!! :blush::haha:

PJ, beautiful scan pic hunni, glad to hear all is well and i love your bump too. xx

Poppy, love your bump picture, you look awesome and Korben is a cutie at the corner lol :haha:

Hey Coral, hope all ok girl xx :thumbup:

PK, oh wow...triplets! Would defo be...interesting...and lovely of course. If it's meant to be then let it be. Either way i wish you all the best with the IVF i can't wait to hear the good news :hugs:

CG, hope you feeling a bit better lovely and pregnancy blues are going slowly, let me know if you need a chat xx:hugs:

Jenny, how are you? Is it any better now? How are you coping??? :hugs:

Damita, good luck with the FS app, hopefully this 2week will fly by fast xx

Phoebe and Lew, hello lovelies, hope girls are ok xx

Ladyb, where are you, we don't know what's going on with you and baby???

Puppycat, how are you today? Taking your supplements properly? :thumbup:

Hi Laura, i saw you just logged in, hope all ok and less stressed out :hugs:

Oh dear, who else???? sorry if i missed anyone out, i seem to have preggo brain and forget and brake things lately. I broke a plate a glass and a fork (yes a fork!) in the last few days, i shouldn't be touching things. I should have a shower and go out to the shops. My highlights are still not done, i can't afford it right now. I could get something in a bottle but i'm afraid i'd mess the whole thing up so i look absolutely horrendus (sp). I have to do some washing and ironing today, the boring stuff lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling slightly less stressed so far this week, thanks Babyd.

I have attached pics of what we bought at the weekend. Cannot wait for it all to arrive!!!! :happydance:

My mum says its bad luck to have the buggy before the baby is here so I have to keep it at her house she says!

xx

Attachments

• Nursery furniture.jpg
    Nursery furniture.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Travel System.jpg
    Travel System.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
Great stuff Laura and what a bargain!!!! Glad you are better xx

PC, yaaay for the bike, enjoy hun xx

Hi Coral, hope all ok, give Tink a hug from me tomorrow if you see each other, please xx

well OH got up a little early so had to go down and make breakfast and all that. didnt leak at all the whole time, then when i sat down had a few dribbles. so i sent him off to his shoulder therapy and to work like normal. maybe its watery cm? when i wipe i get colored cm though like dark yellow and mucus-ey. i really am clueless :dohh:

laying down again for a bit, maybe i will take a nap and see if i leak when i move again after laying. if something is going to happen i wish it would not be half-assed like this because clearly i am unable to determine what is going on

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af is going woopp think i will have some sex later i have ordered some opk and preseed for this month well i am just going to do the washing and ironing then chill laura love the things you have got nice hopes hope it come today hun x x x

:hi:ladies,

Tink, big :hugs: to you. Praying Lily has a better week and you too :hugs:

PK, WOW..triplets!!

Damita, YAY on the FS in two weeks:happydance: and GL on your interview on Thursday.

Laurah, nice furniture and pram:thumbup:

BD, thank you for the kind words, I may take you up on that offer:hugs:

Coral,Phobe,Lew,MC and LadyB hope you and the little ones are doing well.

Poppy, beautiful bump:thumbup:

Hopes, praying this is it!!!! I am going to say girl, 8/24 7lbs 13oz

:hi:Puppy,Jenny,Caz,Regal and everyone else:hugs:

asfm, just *lurking*:hugs:

:hi:ladies,

Tink, big :hugs: to you. Praying Lily has a better week and you too :hugs:

PK, WOW..triplets!!

Damita, YAY on the FS in two weeks:happydance: and GL on your interview on Thursday.

Laurah, nice furniture and pram:thumbup:

BD, thank you for the kind words, I may take you up on that offer:hugs:

Coral,Phobe,Lew,MC and LadyB hope you and the little ones are doing well.

Poppy, beautiful bump:thumbup:

Hopes, praying this is it!!!! I am going to say girl, 8/24 7lbs 13oz

:hi:Puppy,Jenny,Caz,Regal and everyone else:hugs:

asfm, just *lurking*:hugs:

Oh hunni, please do! Any time!! :hugs:

Well done Damita!!! :thumbup:

Fnigers crossed for Thursday for you. Be really confident like you already have the job by asking questions about the company and what the department are like that you will be working in, etc. Employers love confidence in interviews, you just need to keep it confident and not cocky!! I am sure you will blow them away though.

Remember to have done some research on the company too to quote in your interview and work into conversations like any awards they have won recently for example. Just 2 or 3 items abou them should be plenty.

:hugs: Tink, hope you and Lily have a good week this week xxxx

xxxx

:wave: all...just hopping on to catch up...cant remember a thing though!...:dohh: oh...scan PJ...gorgeous..i say team:pink: xxxxxx
heres a few pics..:happydance: im camera happy! :rofl:

Attachments

• camera 027.jpg
    camera 027.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
  • camera 038.jpg
    camera 038.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
  • camera 042.jpg
    camera 042.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread