Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:dohh: just noticed I referred to Poppy as Poopy before:haha: sorry I edited it now:dohh:

Hey Babyd how are you?:hugs:

MC he's super handsome:cloud9: lovely pics with his big brother and sister:happydance:

Hi China, puppy, Laura, caz, hopes, Tink, :hi:

MC, he is very very handsome!!! Oh my! Seriously! :coolio: Happy to see Chloe and Conz too cuddling their little brother awww xx

Coral, i've noticed the 'error' but hoped poppy didn't so didn't want to say anything :haha:

Hey puppycat, insured your bike eh? I can imagine you speeding up and down Barry's roads lol

Gotta get out to sainsburys and do my ironing after but i just realized i never had lunch :dohh: so i'm attacking the cupboards first :winkwink:

:dohh: just noticed I referred to Poppy as Poopy before:haha: sorry I edited it now:dohh:

Hey Babyd how are you?:hugs:

MC he's super handsome:cloud9: lovely pics with his big brother and sister:happydance:

Hi China, puppy, Laura, caz, hopes, Tink, :hi:

:haha: poopy lol

Awww MC he's too cute n chloe looks proud :hugs:

Yeh I noticed Poopy too but didn't comment. I hate people correcting my spelling when it's obviously a typo :haha:

Collecting my bike tonight - oh here it is btw clicky

:wohoo:

Yeh I noticed Poopy too but didn't comment. I hate people correcting my spelling when it's obviously a typo :haha:

Collecting my bike tonight - oh here it is btw clicky

:wohoo:

:yipee: bet you can't wait! Drive carefully hun x

wonder how hopes is getting on with her "leaking"...:happydance: i think its baby time!!! i say wednesday 24th! and still :blue: xx

heres some pics of me....
1) 4 weeks preg(the start)
2)20 weeks-ish (half way)
3) the last bump pic!(the end):happydance:
4) 2 days post partum...getting there.....

Attachments

• 11th dec 10.jpg
    11th dec 10.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P4010074.jpg
    P4010074.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 39 weeks.jpg
    39 weeks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • P21-08-11_19.34.jpg
    P21-08-11_19.34.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
heres some pics of me....
1) 4 weeks preg(the start)
2)20 weeks-ish (half way)
3) the last bump pic!(the end):happydance:
4) 2 days post partum...getting there.....

Love them MC!!! :thumbup:

Aww, I am sooooo chuffed for you! :happydance:

Look after yourself aswell as babs though xxxxxxx

Morning DDs, hope everyone is well today.

I am at work so this has to be a quicky. We had our 21 week scan yesterday and everything is perfect. Bubs is on the 5th percentile but so was DD and she still is lol. So am expecting this one to be a 5 lber too. :happydance:

Still on team Yellow, we all resisted the urge to peek

We tried to get a 4D scan but the placenta is anterior so it was a bit rubbish.

Will read back later when I get home

xxx

Well done for resisting PJ! Rob and I are nearly dying at the two week wait until we get to find out what it is!! :haha:

Glad everything is going well hun xxxx

whoo mc love all the pics! was gonna ask someone to show a postpartum pic but thought it might be inappropriate to ask as im sure everyone feels like crap after that. it actually doesnt look scary like i imagined, i thought .. i dont even know what i thought lol. will post a bump pic in a min. wasnt done with my nap but OH wont stop calling, hes freaked out about the leaking thing.

hopes...awww bless him....he is excited too i bet as you are!!...cant wait to see your "final"(FXd) bump pic!!...ill post another post partum in a day or so..but i can see a difference in that pic(yesterday) to todays "belly" already,its amazing what a womans body can do:happydance: we are ace!!...have you any other labour signs?? my BBs seemed to swell in the last day or so..hows your :holly: :haha: xx

alright heres 39+4.. and just for entertainment's sake heres a 4 week pic :haha:

Attachments

• 39+4.jpg
    39+4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 4+1.jpg
    4+1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
hopes.... your belly is so big now...you deffo hold that mega bump title!! and it wont be long before your back to that original pic...after my first :baby: it all dissapeared soon after...:happydance:..we should meet up and go to the gym in a few weeks :haha:...long journey :dohh: maybe not :rofl:...great pics though!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->