Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

mc yes i feel huge lol. when i look at the 4 week pic i feel like it is not even me, like im looking at a pic someone else posted. i WISH we could go to the gym together!!

and in terms of the bbs, they have just been increasingly sore the past week or so esp nipples. dunno if they are swollen, they have seemed huge to me for months now! lol

starting to worry about the leaking thing because im just too afraid of some kind of infection if i have a small leak somewhere. been getting a lot of yellow/tan thick discharge when i wipe too, i think that the watery stuff coming out is pushing out a lot of the yellow mucus-ey stuff. its still just dribbles, the worst was last night i think when id sleep for hours then start to get up and it would squeeze out on my legs sorry TMI. now its dribbles.

it sounds kinda like what coral suggested about how she knew she was leaking a few days but the tests came back neg. i think its such a small amount for me that if they did a litmus test it would come back neg even if it IS amniotic fluid, esp getting mixed in with all that cm in there. i dont want to put me and baby at risk of infection but i think theyll do the litmus test and turn me away if i go to hospital. but its prob worth it to get it checked.. and now id have to send OH home from work, otherwise he wont be home until 10pm which is 9 hours from now.

suggestions?

i think i would want to get checked....is the hospital far...and is OH ok to leave work?? xx

yes hospital is an hour from here, and OH is an hour away at work. but he of course could leave if he needed to. so if he left now it would be an hour for him to get home and an hour to get to the hospital (and 5$ to park :haha:)

havent called midwife yet because im almost 100% positive if i call she will say to come in. so figured i wouldnt call til i decided if it was worth it to go in or not

i would ring MW, see what she says....if it is waters there maybe a risk of infection:shrug:...it'll be worth the $5 parking to be on the safe side...and if its pee/cm...we'll laugh about that later..:hugs: xxxxxx

You still waiting there hopes? aww honey, stop questioning yourself, you do need to go and be checked! Like MC said, if its pee we shall have a giggle about it later x

Been out, Lily having awful day :cry:

ugh nurse called me back rather than a midwife and the nurse said "your water might have broken" and i said "yes it is a pretty small trickle" and she said "well its kinda like either your pregnant or your not.. your water either broke or it didnt" what a bitch lol. so i said "yeah.." and she said "well theyll prob want you to come in, ill go talk to a midwife and call you back"

ok so then why didnt the midwife call me in the first place duh

oh for heavens sake, you should have said "oh I see like your either a nurse or your not? well if that's all you have to say I'll assume your not :haha: put me onto someone who can help me please!" Silly cow :growlmad: x

:rofl: an actual midwife called me back this time. they are so cute and passive aww. she said "well would you like me to check it out for you? you can come in and head up to l&d and i can take a look." and then she said "if you want we can put you on the monitors. if you arent having regular contractions do you want me to start you on pitocin?" they are so cute.

OH is on his way home, but I think I will decline pitocin unless they decide for sure that I'm leaking amniotic fluid, because in that case it is an infection risk and more necessary. Otherwise we will go back home and wait it out I think. OH needs to CALM DOWN. he called me saying 2938234 words a minute. I told him we will prob be coming back home after they do a quick check. geez! i am the only sane one :haha:

:rofl: @ DH aww :awww: See that midwife knows her stuff bless her :) go get yourself ready Hopes, oooooooooooooooohhhh so exciting!!!!!!!!! :loopy: !!!!!!! xxxxx

Hopes, got my fingers crossed that this is it....if it is, I pray for a safe delivery:hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee: hopes is gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!! Dang if I had been able to get on earlier I would have added my "voice" to pressure you more sweetie. Deffo your waters hun and so glad you're going to the hospital!! The doc had to break my water for me EACH time and I still only trickled like that sweetie. I think you'll have a new baby by tomorrow!!! Yay!!!!

Tink, oh my poor you and poor sweet Lilyanne!! Praying hard you can get her on a good feeding schedule that won't bother her little belly so much sweetie :hug:

Mc, Rhys is so gorgeous!!!! LOVE the piccies!! And I think you are looking amazing already love :thumbup:

Poppy, bump is looking fantastic sweetie...I can't wait for you to be buying little girlie stuff...I think if ibwere over there I'd have dragged you out by now and done it all for you, I'm just so thrilled you're having your little princess!! :kiss:

Damita, glad to hear the interview went well sweetie...fxxx the next ones goes even better!! :winkwink:

China, I hope youre feeling better sweetie :hugs:

Babyd, bump is coming along :thumbup: I'm in the same boat with you about the hair and I don't have pg for an excuse. Pfft. Lol :haha:

Pj, beautiful scan pic sweetie :hugs:

Caz, maybe you actually need a higher dose of clomid than 100 sweetie?? :shrug: but I'm also worried about you being on clomid for so many straight months...I know you're supposed to give your body a break from it after a few months or it becomes ineffective. But I hope this is your month hun so you won't have to do it again any time soon :hugs:

Laura, the baby furniture is beautiful hunni and a bargain just makes it so much sweeter :winkwink:

Coral, I didn't even notice the "Poopy" mistake :haha"

Afm, af is here!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I'm SO relieved b/c it means things are progressing as they should so far. :happydance::happydance: as to the triplets...we don't have them yet girls...dh and I are still trying to decide. It may end up being one of those things that waits until the actual day of the embryo transfer before we make a final decision. :shrug: we'll see how the embies grow and progress. So, next tues, I go for my baseline u/s and bloodwork. I can't wait!! I'm still dealing with massive, horrendous headaches from the hormones, but I'm just trying to focus on getting through this. :kiss:

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for af PK :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::drunk::rofl: getting nearer now sweetie :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I'll get around to buying :haha: bought the crib, few dresses and vests atm.

Any news on Hopes? Who's she texting?
I'm so tired ladies, got my bike :happydance: and rode about 20 miles home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"