Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Dont think she got a text buddy :shrug: maybe someone over the waters can become her buddy? :shrug:

Ahhh, hopes is having a baby !!!!!!! whoop whoop I can't wait to hear from her!

PK yaaay for af, you are closer to your dream every day hunni! xx

PC, have a good rest, bet you enjoyed riding lol

Tink, i'm sorry Lily is not well but hope she'll get better soon. It sounds like a cliche but not sure what else to say :( Hugs hunni, thinking of you xx

Poppy, pk is right, you need to start shopping pink!!! lol

I've been going to bed lately with a painful stomach and i think i just figured it out. I always get that feeling after eating raw veges and i've been having a carrot in the evenings lately. I'm just trying to be healthy but gosh it makes me really uncomfy. I'm well tired and feel sleepy by this time of the night but when i go to bed i can't sleep till 3am, so annoying. so i just browse on my phone nearly killing the battery. lol Ahhh, i'll try to get some sleep soon, see how it goes. I hope when i wake up there will be news from hopes, so exciting, eeeeeeeeek

Girls, its 1am I went to the loo and when I wiped it was light pink! I also saw the colour in the toilet so some leaked out of me. I'm terrified! What's going on????? I don't want to wake dh up he'd freak out as well. I'm gonna lay down and hope that was it. I don't want to lose my baby! :cry:

Oh BD honey, have you done anything that might have irritated your lady area?
I really hope it's nothing bad :hugs:

Can't Sleep - restless legs

Morning!

No news from hopes? I think that means she had to stay in hossy. Hope all ok.

Well, I woke up this morning and was terrified to get out of bed thinking blood would gush out of me or at least I'd see it in the loo. But there was nothing, thank god! I hope it stays like this now and that was just some discolouration of my urine caused by the gigantic raw carrot I had last night. I've read it's possible. Or am I being too hopeful and stupid? Anyway, I'm gonna take it easy today and if it happens again then call the mw. No cramps at all I guess that's good, isn't it?

Hope everyone ok this morning. Xxxx

Puppycat, thanks hunni. Did you manage to get some sleep?? xx

Morning :hi:

Babyd if it was a very small amount especially only pink tinged I think you should be fine but def keep an eye on things. I'm sure all is well though:hugs:

Waiting for update on hopes, who will update us?! We need updates:haha:

PK yay for af, so weird to say that right!:haha: can't wait for your treatments to really start now, hope your headaches ease off sweetie:hugs:

Tink, so sorry lily had a bad day, let me know if you'd prefer to now come today, but of course I would love to see you both.:hugs: x

Got to go Keira is calling, be back later :hi:

:wave: morning all...still no hopes?? :yipee: baby time!!!...babydream...remember a slight bleed is ok...its very common...dont panic:hugs::hug::friends: remember i had quite a big bleed at 12 weeks...all went fine with me and im sure you and baby Kastrati are fine! :hugs:...
asfm...**yawns** who am i again.....................:rofl: hungry baby here...doesnt like mummy to sleep :haha:...ah well..still smiling! xx

Thanks hun, i slept a bit, DH let me lie in but feel half dead this morning.
Hope you're ok x

MC your officially part of the exhausted new mum club :yipee: :haha::sleep: it does tire you out aye luv. I was up at 12.30, 4am then made dh get up at 7:haha: then layed in bed with Keira from 7.30-9am, I'm taking advantage of the summer holidays and her sleeping all the time in between feeds. Once kids back to school I'm f**ked:dohh:

morning PC hun

ok I'm cheating and changing my guess! saying hopes baby is being born today :haha: weighing 8lbs 2oz baby boy

Im cheating too and saying today :haha: but sticking with :pink: 7lb 11oz :thumbup:

Babydream make sure you get it checked if you see anymore bleeding, but didnt you try dtd other night??? I bled with korben everytime after dtd, maybe you irritated something up there. :hugs:

Coral and MC i dont envy the sleepless nights walking around like a zombie lol Hows Rhys and Keira doing? x

PC hate restless legs grrrrrr had them yesterday. Try have a nap later sweetie x

afm nothing really, sick of being woken up two or three times a night for bathroom arghhhh, ut apart from that everything ok x

Morning ladies! :hi:

Excited for Hopes!! :wohoo:

Come on babs, get out of your mummy, you have been in there making her far too uncomfortable for far too long! She wants to see her feet again! :haha:

Tink, hope Lily is doing better today. Big hugs for you and all your gorgeous family :hugs:

Coral, how are you getting on with Keira? Good I hope :flower:

Babyd, are you ok huni? Any more news on weird discharge? my heart literally leapt into my stomach when I read your first post on it. Sending positive vibes and thoughts your way :hugs:

Hey all other Ding Dongs, hope you are all well. :thumbup:

I am good today. We bought a tv unit and nest of tables yesterday so the house is just about there now, just finishing touches to do so it should be all ready for when :baby: comes along in Jan :happydance:

Getting bigger by the second! My bump is definitely a proper bump now and it seems very high. I do think it's an old wives tale tho about what you are having in comparison to how your bump is, isn't it?

xxx

Yeh, there are lots of old wives tales when it comes to babies! You just have to wait. lol
I'm sticking with my original guess, you're all disqualified for cheating :haha:

:hi: girls been and got last bits for my son for school afm af has packed her bags yayyyy let the sex marathon begin xx xx

Hi gilrs, thanks all. It was really scary but been on the loo since the morning and still nothing, fx that was all. I'm ok right now but i'm scared to move from the couch, i should be doing some ironing. But i guess if something meant to be then it'll happen anyway, so i might just go with the flow. My boobs are still sore and have some nausea now too.

Hope you all have a good day, weather is shitty here, going to rain. Love you all xxxxx

Here you go, pics as promised :D

Attachments

• IMAG0602.jpg
    IMAG0602.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0603.jpg
    IMAG0603.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0605.jpg
    IMAG0605.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0606.jpg
    IMAG0606.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi gilrs, thanks all. It was really scary but been on the loo since the morning and still nothing, fx that was all. I'm ok right now but i'm scared to move from the couch, i should be doing some ironing. But i guess if something meant to be then it'll happen anyway, so i might just go with the flow. My boobs are still sore and have some nausea now too.

Hope you all have a good day, weather is shitty here, going to rain. Love you all xxxxx

:hugs:

Why dont you call your Midwife honey or book in to the Doc at least just ot put your mind at rest? I know some women do spot throughout pregnancy but I would have thought you would have been doing it all the way through and not just randomly now?

xxxxx

Fingers crossed for no more bleeding babyd but if you do def get checked out. I'm sure everything is fine though x :hug:

Pc love the bike, have you taken it for a ride yet?

Hey Laura how are you?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->