Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance:
Fingers crossed for no more bleeding babyd but if you do def get checked out. I'm sure everything is fine though x :hug:

Pc love the bike, have you taken it for a ride yet?

Hey Laura how are you?x

Hey Coral!!! :hi:

Good ta, just bored at work. Got stuff to do but its boring stuff and just cannot motivate myself to get started on it! :haha:

I have been traumatising myself by requesting nursery fee info...bl00dy hell!! Its sooooooooo expensive! There really is no point in me going back to work at their rates as I would simply be working to pay fees and wouldnt even have enough to pay my half of the bills and mortgage!! Arrgghh!! :wacko:

Anyway, just focussing on happy, good stuff at the mo like looking forward to nursery furniture being delivered and our next scan two weeks today!
:happydance:

How are you and gorgeous Keira doing?

xx

Hey CG!!! :hi:

How are you doing?

Sorry, that was very Joey wasn't it?! :haha:

xx

Hopes i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

CG you ok lovely? :hugs:

PC nice bike :thumbup:

BD glad no more bleeding just take it easy :kiss:

:hi:

LONG night last night ugh. well midwife could see the 'mystery fluid' but it came back negative as amniotic fluid twice. She admitted that she didn't know what it was and that it still may be. Started registering some pretty heavy contractions after I got there, enough that I squirmed through them. My BP and HR shot up after that started.. BP was something like 145/85 which is HIGH for me.. (im usually around 100/60). So they took a urine sample and found a little protein in it. Then they decided to draw blood to check for preeclampsia after all that, which came back negative. So despite the BP spike and protein in urine they said no preeclampsia i believe? So they contributed the odd test results to the weird leaky fluid and contractions and all. Thats when midwife came back in and said she had a hunch that it was still amniotic fluid (contractions were getting bad but cervix wasnt changing, which she said is common if leaking fluid) Sooo.. she sent me down for an ultrasound to check out fluid levels and some other stuff. Baby's fluid is perfect, placenta function is perfect (both of which things they found a little odd seeing as i was 39+4 yesterday and there seemed to be no diminishing at all), baby flexed muscles and did practice breathing and all that, so got a perfect score. Midwife said that STILL didnt mean it wasnt fluid that i was slowly leaking. At that point she gave us options in terms of what to do about contractions without dilation. She talked about the cervical gel, about pitocin, etc but did admit that doing that when cervix isnt ready can increase chance of csec. OH and i opted to accept some medicine to make me more comfortable at home, and then head home to go to bed and just wait it out til baby wants to finish the job naturally.

Today, woke up and of COURSE sat up and liquid gushed down my leg. Went down to pee and I'm bleeding so thats nice. And the contractions continue but are gentler than yesterday. Midwife said that sometimes you can go for days on and off of these yucky contractions before they start to effectively change the cervix. She said of course if it lasts that long I might as well come in so they can try to get things going better. By the looks of my cervix, the fluid, and the placenta, this baby could hang out a while and be just fine.

oh bless ya hopes hope little baby comes soon

Sorry did read though everything but forgotten!!

Asfm just rang doctors for my blood test results had test 2wks ago and receptionist said that my white blood count is low again and the doctor is waiting for doc from Heaematology to ring back!!! Starting to freak out now as I have been all clear from cancer for about 14yrs but Doc still rings me once a year to check on me so I have just rang them to see if she can ring me back and see what is happening and to check if WBC has always been low since chemo as you can tell a bit freaked but hoping its nothing :)

Ok can i change back my guess for Hopes due date from today back to sunday please :rofl::rofl: glad you n baby are ok hopes :hug:

SB hope your ok too lovely n results come back in the normal range x

Hopes....you are not wanting a c-section, but to give birth vaginally..correct??

heam doc from hospital just rang me back and said that she had just written to the GP to say have another blood test in 6wks and let her know when I have had it done unless I become unwell in the mean time, if so need to ring her. But she is not too worried as its not too low but will have a look again and have regular blood tests to see if it comes back up again if not chemo might have damaged bone marrow. anyway got to go and pick up my mum

Aw Hopes! :hugs: Sounds like you are having a nightmare! I didnt know this kind of thing could happen.

I really hope that babs has a word with itself and gets moving out of you!!! Enough is enough!!:haha:

SB, I really hope everything comes back ok for you hun :hugs:

Babyd, have you called the MW? I think you should, sorry if I am scaring you though as I REALLY don't know anything at all about pregnancy and what you experienced could be totally normal. I jsut want you to know for sure whats going on and not have it playing on your mind all day long.

xxxx

laura it isnt really a nightmare, we could have ended it last night and accepted the meds to make things progress, we just chose not to. i think baby can take care of it :)

laura it isnt really a nightmare, we could have ended it last night and accepted the meds to make things progress, we just chose not to. i think baby can take care of it :)

Ok, it all sounds so scary though!!! :nope:

What have I gotten myself into here?!?!?!?! :haha:

Just take care of yourself, make sure that you are the number 1 priority xxx

yet another scan tommorow :hissy: praying everythings ok as dh isnt going to be there with me :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->